Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

A Graduate Want To Start Food Stuff Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Graduate Want To Start Food Stuff Business (888 Views)

Food Stuff Business From North To Mile 12 In Year 2020 : The Ambiguity ! / Reasons You Can Start Your Food Stuff Business 2019 / Food Stuff Business From Nigeria To Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate Want To Start Food Stuff Business by marooh: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Am a graduate for 3 years now...I have searched for work in many state but all in vain..

So decided to start biz, so I started mind survey and concluded to sell food stuff.

So please what I need from you people is to tell me the exact food produce in your area and price, so I can start my budgeting

Location Enugu
Thanks

Re: A Graduate Want To Start Food Stuff Business by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2018
as a graduate, what will make you stand out from all other sellers is if you have transport vehicle to gather foodstuff nationwide to your own location. that will make you very successful
Re: A Graduate Want To Start Food Stuff Business by marooh: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2018
dammyloye:
as a graduate, what will make you stand out from all other sellers is if you have transport vehicle to gather foodstuff nationwide to your own location. that will make you very successful

Bros thanks for ur reply.

That's is the problem am facing now...

I needed a toyota hiace bus but the price is too high...and I need at least the Tokunbo type.

But am still searching to see if I can get one bus and pay instalmentally.

Hoping to get more help
Re: A Graduate Want To Start Food Stuff Business by jessyz(f): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
marooh:

Bros thanks for ur reply.

That's is the problem am facing now...

I needed a toyota hiace bus but the price is too high...and I need at least the Tokunbo type.

But am still searching to see if I can get one bus and pay instalmentally.

Hoping to get more help

Have you started the business? On the issue of mobility you can also get a small fairly used car which will equally help in buying stuffs, if you cannot afford a bus.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Metal Roof Frame Provider Needed!!! / Dry Cleaning, Anyone? / New And Trendy Media Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.