Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? (4083 Views)

"Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2018
gocac:
Who else have noticed that all this terrorist organisations are all the product of Allah, prophet Mohamed and his followers?

As they are all directly linked to islam.
They want to take over the world!

But they will always be defeated!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by rejoice4eva(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not deceiving myself study Islam for yourself before quoting me and I won't lie that there are radicals but do not label an entire religion as such.
Oga, by their fruits we shall know them .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2018
rejoice4eva:
Oga, by their fruits we shall know them .
I am not a Muslim.If it was my profile you checked you should know that before commenting on the Islamic section you would have that but I am not a Muslim.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by SalamRushdie: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You have no right to label an entire religion as a terrorists one.Comments like this are uncalled for it is better you use radical islamists terrorists than label an entire religion.

Let's stop drcieving ourselves please , the frame work of Islam is based on terrorising others into submission

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2018
lawman88:

I have google and didn't see any christian terrorist group in the past. Tell me the name and the link as you claim it existed in the past. Terrorist group don't die, they could only change name of fragment to new groups. Islam is a terrorist organization claiming to be a religion of peace. Whoever identify with this terrorist religion should be ashamed of his/her self. You and your Islamic religion are disgrace to humanity
Stop lying Ku klux khan,the inquisition and others were Christian terrorists groups go to Google and check about Christian terrorism.Religion or salvation is a personal thing so everybody cannot identify with one religion so you have no right to abuse a religion.Mind you I am not a Muslim,my problem with religious folks is that they always enjoy bad mouthing other religions while forgetting that they are all humans.Judaism.christianity and Islam are all part of Abrahamic religions.Learn to talk and don't behave like an extremists towards any religion.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Let's stop drcieving ourselves please , the frame work of Islam is based on terrorising others into submission
Read my reaction to the others who quoted me and stop portraying a religion in bad light.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by lawman88(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop lying Ku klux khan,the inquisition and others were Christian terrorists groups go to Google and check about Christian terrorism.Religion or salvation is a personal thing so everybody cannot identify with one religion so you have no right to abuse a religion.Mind you I am not a Muslim,my problem with religious folks is that they always enjoy bad mouthing other religions while forgetting that they are all humans.Judaism.christianity and Islam are all part of Abrahamic religions.Learn to talk and don't behave like an extremists towards any religion.
Now I know your type. KKK is a christian terrorist group to you? Why is it not on the global terrorist index since 2014 till now? You are really a foolish Islamic malo. How many Muslims have KKK killed this year? KKK is a racial group, let me educate u small. I'm not surprised because Muslims have the highest number of illiterates both in Nigeria and the world, and you are one of those illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
IAnd they said they.re religion of peace.. Ndiara!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
lawman88:

Now I know your type. KKK is a christian terrorist group to you? Why is it not on the global terrorist index since 2014 till now? You are really a foolish Islamic malo. How many Muslims have KKK killed this year? KKK is a racial group, let me educate u small. I'm not surprised because Muslims have the highest number of illiterates both in Nigeria and the world, and you are one of those illiterates
You really don't have sense.I don't waste my time with people not willing to learn is KKK not a terrorist organisation yes or no?Yes it is racial but was it influenced by religion and what religion did they profess?Is Ilaga not a terrorist organization yes or no?The inquisition was it not committed by Christians yes or no?The thirty years war and others were committed by who.Mr man stop deceiving yourself violence is in every Abrahamic religion.I am not a Muslim and you must be senseless to attribute lliteracy to religion.The people in the west and during the age of enlightenment who were against the theory of evolution practised what religion?School yourself before coming here to write nonsense.I am well educated and still educating myself and I don't need to prove anything to you,Since in that your shallow mind anybody who tries to speak about a religion in another light is termed a Muslim.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Strikethem: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You have no right to label an entire religion as a terrorists one.Comments like this are uncalled for it is better you use radical islamists terrorists than label an entire religion.
Ok, all Muslims are not terrorist, but all terrorists are Muslims. Is that one OK?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Strikethem:
Ok, all Muslims are not terrorist, but all terrorists are Muslims. Is that one OK?
I think that is better you are open minded.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by SalamRushdie: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Read my reaction to the others who quoted me and stop portraying a religion in bad light.

I am not the one that portrayed Islam in bad light , Islam is the only one portraying itself in badlight

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am not the one that portrayed Islam in bad light , Islam is the only one portraying itself in badlight
I won't argue with you Mr man it is the fault of Radical Islamic terrorists.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
The world is crazy!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Sealeddeal(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Islam is a great source of inspiration of Evil.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
AfroMighty:
Am a Christian but I believe committing crimes, terrorizing, destroying and causing chaos in the name of islam is a result of personal conviction, thought and belief, so someone killing in the name of Islam doesn't make the whole Islamic religion terrorist, each person or group that commit the crime should be hold responsible not the whole Islamic faith
You are well enlightened.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by lawman88(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You really don't have sense.I don't waste my time with people not willing to learn is KKK not a terrorist organisation yes or no?Is Ilaga not a terrorist organization yes or no?The inquisition was it not committed by Christians yes or no?The thirty years war and others were committed by who.Mr man stop deceiving yourself violence is in every Abrahamic religion.I am not a Muslim and you must be senseless to attribute lliteracy to religion.The people in the west and during the age of enlightenment who were against the theory of evolution practised what religion?School yourself before coming here to write nonsense.I am well educated and still educating myself and I don't need to prove anything to you,Since in that your shallow mind anybody who tries to speak about a religion in another light is termed a Muslim.
You claimed to be educated, yet your grammatical expression is full of errors. You are illiterate, just accept that fact. You are a shithole with a hoe full of shit. You are a Muslim, stop pretending to be a liberal humanist. You are a terrorist and your Islam is a terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
lawman88:

You claimed to be educated, yet your grammatical expression is full of errors. You are illiterate, just accept that fact. You are a shithole with a hoe full of shit. You are a Muslim, stop pretending to be a liberal humanist. You are a terrorist and your Islam is a terrorist organization
Hahaha E pain am.I told you the truth so you are free to believe in what you like.I am a liberal and would continue to remain so.Hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by chibuzorc(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
since then you will notice that the Fulani herdsmen have contributed to the downfall in our population. they claim that they are not tourist but they activities are worst than tourists

1 Like

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by way2much: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
I guess this thread is for people looking for where to channel their bitterness..here u have it, stroke hard till u cum in piss.
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Sirjamo: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am proud to be a Muslim, which sane human would like to kill, Islam or not? If we are to judge by number of people that got killed by fellow human, Christians are/will remain the worst terrorists till the end of the world
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by AfroMighty(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
lawman88:

There is no need to be apologetic. You are a Muslim and you are a potential terrorist. Islam is a terrorist religion
All my life have known one person enough to bring me to God and that is Jesus, I will never deny him anywhere or anytime
Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Mayorchama(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Quote me well!!! Terrorists might hide under the umbrella of being a muslim, but that realy doesnt make the whole islam a terrorist religion.
I have friends that are muslim and are even better in character than most christians i have seen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
The poster above me is a lost soul who was brainwashed a long time ago.

Islam religion of piss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? by phenol33(m): 1:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Mayorchama:
What lie does Lai Mohammed have for us now that the global terrorism watch have included Fulani herdsmen in the 2018 terrorist list? And what does this inclusion make of the president ? Are you thinking?

BREAKING.....IPOB EXCLUDED FROM THE 2018 PUBLISHED TERROR GROUPS BUT FULANI HERDSMEN MADE THE LIST

IPOB not listed on the 2018 newly released 145 world terrorism list but one group did.
Below is a list of terrorist organizations around the world
And our so-called peace loving FULANI HERDSMEN of Nigeria is among (see no 144).
1.Al-Shabab (Africa),
2.Al Murabitun (Africa),
3.Al-Qeada (Afghanistan),
4.Al-Qaeda (Islamic Maghreb),
5.Al-Qaeda (Indian Subcontinent),
6.Al-Qaeda (Arabian Peninsula), 7.Hamas (Palestine),
8.Palestinian Islamic Jihad (Palestine),
9.Popular Front for the Liberation of (Palestine),
10.Hezbola (Lebanon),
11.Ansar al-Sharia-Benghazi (Lebanon),
12.Asbat Al-Ansar (Lebanon), 13.ISIS (Iraq),
14.ISIS (Syria),
15.ISIS (Cauacus)
16.ISIS (Libya)
17.ISIS (Yemen)
18.ISIS (Algeria),
19.ISIS (Philippines)
20.Jund al-Sham (Afganistan),
21.Al-Mourabitoun (Lebanon),
22.Abdullah Azzam Brigades (Lebanon),
23.Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya (Somalia),
24.Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia), 25.Ansar-Al-Sharia (Moroccon),
26.Moroccon Mudjadine (Morocco),
27.Salafia Jihadia (Morocco),
28.Boko Haram (Africa),
29.Islamic movement of (Uzbekistan),
30.Islamic Jihad Union (Uzbekistan), 31.Islamic Jihad Union (Germany),
32.DRW True-Religion (Germany)
33.Fajar Nusantara Movement (Germany)
34.DIK Hildesheim (Germany)
35.Jaish-e-Mohammed (Kashmir),
36.Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar (Syria), 37.Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (Syria),
38.Jamaat al Dawa al Quran (Afghanistan),
39.Jundallah (Iran)
40.Quds Force (Iran)
41.Kata'ib Hezbollah (Iraq),
42.Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya (Somalia), 43.Egyptian Islamic Jihad (Egypt),
44.Jund al-Sham (Jordan)
45.Fajar Nusantara Movement (Australia)
46.Society of the Revival of Islamic 47.Heritage (Terror
funding, WorldWide offices)
48.Taliban (Afghanistan), 49.Taliban (Pakistan),
50.Tehrik-i-Taliban (Pakistan),
51.Army of Islam (Syria),
52.Islamic Movement (Israel)
53.Ansar Al Sharia (Tunisia),
54.Mujahideen Shura Council in the Environs of (Jerusalem),
55.Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (Libya),
Movement for Oneness and Jihad in (West Africa),
56.Palestinian Islamic Jihad (Palestine)
57.Tevhid-Selam (Al-Quds Army)
58.Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (Morroco), 59.Caucasus Emirate (Russia),
60.Dukhtaran-e-Millat Feminist Islamists (India),
61.Indian Mujahideen (India),
62.Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen (India)
63.Ansar al-Islam (India)
64.Students Islamic Movement of (India), 65.Harakat Mujahideen (India),
66.Hizbul Mujhaideen(India)
67.Lashkar e Islam(India)
68.Jund al-Khilafah (Algeria),
69.Turkistan Islamic Party,
70.Egyptian Islamic Jihad (Egypt),
71.Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front (Turkey),
72.Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (Pakistan),
73.Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi
(Pakistan),
74.Lashkar e Toyiba(Pakistan)
75.Lashkar e Jhangvi(Pakistan) Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (Pakistan),
76.Jamaat ul-Ahrar (Pakistan),
77.Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (Pakistan),
78.Jamaat Ul-Furquan (Pakistan),
79.Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (Syria),
80.Ansar al-Din Front (Syria), 81.Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (Syria),
82.Jamaah Anshorut Daulah (Syria),
83.Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement (Syria),
84.Liwa al-Haqq (Syria),
85.Al-Tawhid Brigade (Syria),
86.Jund al-Aqsa (Syria),
87.Al-Tawhid Brigade (Syria),
88.Yarmouk Martyrs Brigade (Syria),
89.Khalid ibn al-Walid Army (Syria),
90.Hezb-e Islami Gulbuddin (Afganistan),
91.Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (Afganistan)
92.Hizb ut-Tahrir (Worldwide Caliphate), 93.Hizbul Mujahideen (Kasmir),
94.Ansar Allah (Yemen),
95.Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development
(USA),
96.Jamaat Mujahideen (India),
97.Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid (Indonesia), 98.Hizbut Tahrir (Indonesia),
99.Fajar Nusantara Movement (Indonesia),
100.Jemaah Islamiyah (Indonesia),
101.Jemaah Islamiyah (Philippines),
102.Jemaah Islamiyah (Singapore),
103.Jemaah Islamiyah (Thailand),
104.Jemaah Islamiyah (Malaysia),
105.Ansar Dine (Africa),
106.Osbat al-Ansar (Palestine),
107.Hizb ut-Tahrir (Group connecting 108.Islamic Caliphates across the world into one world Islamic
Caliphate)
109.Army of the Men of the Naqshbandi Order (Iraq)
110.Al Nusra Front (Syria),
111.Al-Badr (Pakistan),
112.Islam4UK (UK),
113.Al Ghurabaa (UK),
114.Call to Submission (UK),
115.Islamic Path (UK),
116.London School of Sharia (UK),
117.Muslims Against Crusades (UK),
118.Need4Khilafah (UK),
119.The Shariah Project (UK),
120.The Islamic Dawah Association (UK), 121.The Saviour Sect (UK),
123.Jamaat Ul-Furquan (UK),
124.Minbar Ansar Deen (UK),
125.Al-Muhajiroun (UK) (Lee Rigby, London 2017 members),
126.Islamic Council of Britain (UK) (Not to be confused with Offical Muslim Council of Britain),
127.Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah (UK),
128.Al-Gama'a (Egypt),
129.Al-Islamiyya (Egypt),
130.Armed Islamic men of (Algeria),
131Salafist Group for Call and Combat (Algeria),
132.Ansaru (Algeria),
133.Ansar-Al-Sharia (Libya),
134.Al Ittihad Al Islamia (Somalia),
135.Ansar al-Sharia (Tunisia),
136.Al-Shabab (Africa),
137.al-Aqsa Foundation (Germany)
138.al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades (Palestine),
139.Abu Sayyaf (Philippines),
140.Aden-Abyan Islamic Army (Yemen),
141.Ajnad Misr (Egypt),
142Abu Nidal Organization (Palestine),
143.Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid (Indonesia)
144.Fulani Herdsmen of (Nigeria)
145. Boko Haram (Nigeria)
sorry u made this story up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? / Video & Picture Of How The Security Forces Burnt Kanu's Lawyers House / Some Of The Many Evils Of Abba Kyari To Igbo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.