Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (24149 Views)

Accepting A Gift From A Non-muslim On His Day Of Festival / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by OhiOfIhima: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2018
shuaiyak:
Alhamdulillah, there is no other religion than islam
Even Prophet Isah(Jesus) said it to his followers but they Ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by goingape: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2018
we know the bomb squad threaten to destroy his family, that's why he ended joining them

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by hotwax: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Why Mountains were created(?)

In the following verses, Quran claims that mountains were set on the earth so that the earth never can shake when human being dwelt in it.

(Quran- 21:31): And We have set on earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them.

(Quran-16:15): And he has cast the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you…

(Quran-31:10): He created the heavens without supports that you can see, and has cast onto the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you…
It is clearly understood that Quranic author was completely ignorant about the geological reasoning for existence of mountains. He saw that mountains are huge and heavy. So, He (Allah) thought mountains actually prevent Shaking (Earthquake) of the earth. Fact is, this particular reason for existence of mountains is a direct contradiction with modern geological knowledge. Geology proves to us that movement of tectonic plates, or earthquake itself causes mountains to be formed. Besides, we know very well that, every year several dozens of earthquakes happen on earth. Then what is the result of Allah’s promise? Can we believe that, Mountains are there to prevent earthquake?

God should not be making mistakes

CHristians made the same mistake.

SO this issue of "My religion is better than yours" is bulshittttt

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by donprinyo(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by olalat(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2018
mensos544:
Naija Christians are fools n idiot
don'to that way pls. Just pray for them to have softened hrt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Kakamorufu(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Lobatan. Allah akbar

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by win2kwire: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2018
Muslims should be made to undergo brain checks for medical conditions and for commonsense.
If anyone is so stupid and illiterate to believe such a disgusting religion they need their heads examined.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by manci(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:
Stop fooling yourselves.

He was indoctrinated. Same way you guys convince young girls to strap up with bombs and blow their bodies to smithreens.
blind illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Emmytes(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2018
manci:
blind illiterate

Islamic pig

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Donbigi2(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2018
Foolish mods including you seun, so I have to accept Allah before commenting on a public forum? You all are mad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Fatymahtou: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2018
So many ignorant people here...
Ya Allah...guide us against ignorance...
Jummaa Mubarak

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by faheez(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2018
dear Muslim bro and sister, pls let the peace start with us.. it can start with us by not trying to abuse and by ignoring those that wants to derail this thread. We can actually result to teaching them about the beauty of ISLAM. The blessings of JUMAAH will not depart from any one of us. Amin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Freijcindy: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Mod and you Seun you are all crazy for restricting this topics to only Muslims , these are the things you do to brainwash people and your useless followers... someone as shown that they are flaws in the Quran make sure you prove him wrong first before you ban he or me .... what did your Quran teach you about freedom of speech ? Seun if you don’t ban me for life then you are crazy ... I don’t argue about religion but I am disappointed in the mentality of some useless Muslims just like the mod and Seun for allowing such restrictions to happen on nairaland ..... Seun you need to upgrade, look at your life, imagine your website still as it was several years ago , not beautiful , just crazy topics , no enough educative topics and all you allow here is hypocrisy... Seun oya ban me ... mad people

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by dultmax(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2018
mensos544:

As a muslim, loving other religion and accepting that Allah created them like that is part of religion. Why would you insult a christian or any human being who is not a muslim? better still, love them, be their friend...remember, Allah can changes whoever he wishes.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Edifyer: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by adekhingz(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:
It happened to me when I was studying Quran. A friend told me to be reading Quran to understand it.

I started attending Islamic preachings..before I knew it, I was becoming a muslim. I woke up and left before its too late.

They know how to indoctrinate and brainwash people. Anyways I studied the quran without converting. It made me understand it flaws.

There are many flaws in the quran just like bible.

Its a lesson to the world that "running from one religion to another is like running from APC to PDP..they came from the same source, same ideology"

Flaws like what and what please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by jamislaw(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2018
The only true Religion on earth.....ISLAM.

Haters get your self a copy of Qur'an and get converted willingly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2018
adeblow:

So come forth with the error let's see and debate

Debate this If Islam is truly a Religion of Peace. . . Shouldn't the Islamic extremists be extremely peaceful?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Coitus:
Too bad. Before you know it, he will be making accurate calculations for bomb manufacturers so they could blow themselves up while shouting Allah akbar
madam
ur ass is bigger than ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2018
uvalued:

Debate this If Islam is truly a Religion of Peace. . . Shouldn't the Islamic extremists be extremely peaceful?
get a copy of the quran and read
then find out if islam preaches violence

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by mustafa006: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:
Stop fooling yourselves.

He was indoctrinated. Same way you guys convince young girls to strap up with bombs and blow their bodies to smithreens.
There are misguided people in any religion or community, If you can't blame Christianity for the human rituals and kidnapping done by Christian then you can't blame islam for what a group of misguided people have done, You are free to condemn and criticize those doing evil act but not the religion for no religion advocate inhumanity

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by BATISNAIJA(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2018
mensos544:

Bro if you re a Muslim,apologize for ur comment,this is not Islamic,MAY ALLAH S.W.T CONTINUE TO GUIDE US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Sabiboii17(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:
It happened to me when I was studying Quran. A friend told me to be reading Quran to understand it.

I started attending Islamic preachings..before I knew it, I was becoming a muslim. I woke up and left before its too late.

They know how to indoctrinate and brainwash people. Anyways I studied the quran without converting. It made me understand it flaws.

Its a lesson to the world that "running from one religion to another is like running from APC to PDP..they came from the same source, same ideology"
.....there is difference btw reading and studying.. Don't complicate it for yourself
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by zabuur: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:
Stop fooling yourselves.

At least, this is Canada. Can't you tolerate someone converting to another religion?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by gnykelly(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:
Stop fooling yourselves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5307417/Right-wing-AfD-German-politician-converts-Islam.html

probably you should read about this man that was recently indoctrinated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by lost24: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Masha Allah
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Wabosky25: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:

You started insulting me. Why the anger? Thats feeling of insecurity. You only go on aggression to cover a lie.

This is an example

God created the Heaven first or, the Earth first (?)

Which one was created first? As you will see in the verses below, Allah at one time says that Earth was created first and another time He says that the Heaven was created first.

(Quran-2:29): It is He who hath created for you all things that are on Earth; THEN He turned to the Heaven and made them into seven firmaments (Skies)….

(Quran- 79:27-30): Are you the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built ? He raised the height thereof and ordered it; and He has made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morning thereof. And after that, He spread (flattened) the earth

God shouldnt be making mistakes
OhiOfIhima:
Even Prophet Isah(Jesus) said it to his followers but they Ignored.
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Wabosky25: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chairman there is different between creat and spread,u get it totally wrong try to read it again and reason for yourself meanwhile Quran is a book of reason

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by ibtz: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:

You started insulting me. Why the anger? Thats feeling of insecurity. You only go on aggression to cover a lie.

This is an example

God created the Heaven first or, the Earth first (?)

Which one was created first? As you will see in the verses below, Allah at one time says that Earth was created first and another time He says that the Heaven was created first.

(Quran-2:29): It is He who hath created for you all things that are on Earth; THEN He turned to the Heaven and made them into seven firmaments (Skies)….

(Quran- 79:27-30): Are you the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built ? He raised the height thereof and ordered it; and He has made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morning thereof. And after that, He spread (flattened) the earth

God shouldnt be making mistakes
Duhh, dat is not a mistake!!!

Frm Quran 79:27-30, he created 1 heaven, if it was multiple then it wud hav been heavens
Next, HE spread the earth
THEN from Quran 2:29 After creating things on earth for humans, he turned to the HEAVEN(not heavens, can u see) and made it into 7 heavens.
And HE set HIS ARSH(Throne) over the seventh one.

That 1 heaven he created before he created earth is where HIM and HIS angels were before he told the angels , he was going to create man.

Shikeena.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by ibtz: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:
Why Mountains were created(?)

In the following verses, Quran claims that mountains were set on the earth so that the earth never can shake when human being dwelt in it.

(Quran- 21:31): And We have set on earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them.

(Quran-16:15): And he has cast the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you…

(Quran-31:10): He created the heavens without supports that you can see, and has cast onto the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you…
It is clearly understood that Quranic author was completely ignorant about the geological reasoning for existence of mountains. He saw that mountains are huge and heavy. So, He (Allah) thought mountains actually prevent Shaking (Earthquake) of the earth. Fact is, this particular reason for existence of mountains is a direct contradiction with modern geological knowledge. Geology proves to us that movement of tectonic plates, or earthquake itself causes mountains to be formed. Besides, we know very well that, every year several dozens of earthquakes happen on earth. Then what is the result of Allah’s promise? Can we believe that, Mountains are there to prevent earthquake?

God should not be making mistakes

CHristians made the same mistake.

SO this issue of "My religion is better than yours" is bulshittttt

Mountain is a source of protection 'LEST the earth shakes with you'. (It is there in the verse)
it is not there to prevent earthquake but to protect lest one occurs .

It is not hard to understand d verse at all!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by jamexborn(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:

The Quran is flawless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:
Stop fooling yourselves.

instead of you to do the same research and find out yourself, you're busy throwing insults

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.