Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

“give Me The N800k And I Will Be Your S.ex Doll” – Girl Cries Out In Search Of A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “give Me The N800k And I Will Be Your S.ex Doll” – Girl Cries Out In Search Of A (601 Views)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Ugandan Girl Cries, Hugs Wizkid On Stage (Video) / Daniella Okeke Rocks N800k Rihanna's Manolo Blahnik Gladiators [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“give Me The N800k And I Will Be Your S.ex Doll” – Girl Cries Out In Search Of A by 2Ebisco: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
A Twitter user identified as MotherConfessor @Jenniieey is reaching out to guys who have the intention to purchase the sex doll. She is putting herself in place of $ex doll and she even stated the advantage she has over the sex doll. Read her tweets….

It pains me to fink men wil count 800k to buy a $ex doll! Jst giv me dat 800k &I wil b ur $ex doll

REASONS Y I OVER QUALIFY TO B A Sex DOLL

1. I can listen, talk & cook for u,

2. I can giv different positions,

3. I can cum, squirt, scream & moan if u want to destroy me.

Her tweets generated debate as people are giving their opinion.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/give-me-n800k-and-i-will-be-your-sex.html

Re: “give Me The N800k And I Will Be Your S.ex Doll” – Girl Cries Out In Search Of A by Threebear(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Someone's daughter, someone's future wife and someone's future mother .Comparing herself to a non living plastic and actually feeling threatened by it!!!!
May lord have mercy on us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “give Me The N800k And I Will Be Your S.ex Doll” – Girl Cries Out In Search Of A by SuperSuave(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
Is the female gender feeling threatened? grin one was obviously jealous of the inanimate object on a thread yesterday
Re: “give Me The N800k And I Will Be Your S.ex Doll” – Girl Cries Out In Search Of A by femolacqua(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
Someone's daughter, someone's future wife and someone's future mother .Comparing herself to a non living plastic and actually feeling threatened by it!!!!
May lord have mercy on us all.
Amen oh

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal, Uche Jumbo All Looking Sportish For Match Against Cancer Campaign / #bbnaija3: Anheeka Thinks Tobi Or Miracle Might Come Back With The Money / Bbnaija: Nina Embarrassed As Miracle Refused To Make Love To Her - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.