Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Hustle Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hustle Episode 2 (396 Views)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Episode 2 by Jowanonline(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2018
The queue for that day was something else, i tried to wake oga landlord but the old man kept snoring like a broken generator "ah madam light will kill me oh" After almost an hour it got to my turn and i hurriedly went in and out, Ebere who was behind me called me out of my room when i was almost dressed for work "Dika why you no wash bathroom today" gush! I totally forgot it was my turn, i pleaded with the fair lady that i would do that when i got back but she didn't nt even let me land as she hit the attention of other tenants and the entire episode almost brought me doom if mama twins didnt stand in to do the washing for me.

"you mean she did that to you" amaka yelled, this time it was really getting too much i mean that lady was always on my case and it wasn't like i had done anything wrong to her or even crossed her path for once "amaka i don tire for ebere that lady don tire me i swear" Amaka who was already furious at the complaint calmed me down, she filled my mind with positive actions and measures to take "see babe if you no handle her matter now e go cost you wahala one day" I knew she was right nevertheless i always stood for peace even when ebere wouldn't let me have one. the araoma of the eguisi soup i prepared heightened my confidence "hope sei this one go sweet pass the others this one wei you dei smile like agbalimo wei spoil" madam light snapped walking out of the shop to go get her normal jedijedi from iya salimo, Ireti and Favor laughed at what she said mimicking her "make madam catch una for there" amaka warned coming close to have a taste of the soup, we normally took already made food home once in a week when madam light leaves for her normal jedi, she takes almost thirty minutes at Iya salumo's shop which was enough time for four of us to take enough in our coolers to last us for the week. Madam light was a good woman but very stingy, she paid us so small with the huge amount we make for her everyday, we make nothing less that thirty thousand or more in a day, from the shop and home service, it was a shift that ran among us.

The music was so loud it woke me up from the deepest of dreams, i coughed hard as i inhaled the toxic smell of cigarette and alcohol that filled my room, going outside to find out Ebere was having her birthday so paid the landlord to use the small passage the tenants were managing "which kind wickedness be this sef abeg make i comot for una no be me and una go sleep here today" mama twins murmured, taking her two handsome boys to their grandmother's place, since there was light i closed my door and switched on the fan that rolled like a swinging seat. Amaka came over later that evening, as she made her way into the passage she cursed and screamed at the visitors who blocked my entrance "make una carry una mumu self comot for their abi na there them dei do the birthday" I opened up for her smiling at her sarcasm "you dey laugh abi, how can you people continue to allow such stupid things in this compound abi una no get mouth" Stretching our on the bed I waved her , Ebube's case was not a case i wanted to disturb myself for, not that day not even a later day moreover we had our rights but she had her money.

continue to read below-
http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/hustle-episode-2-dinmma-franciz.html

(1) (Reply)

Vocabulary Acquisition / Have Access To More Than 11,000 Literature In Form Of Ebooks / What Do You Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.