Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy (33916 Views)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by Chukazu: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
saintkeppy:
Tell him to relocate the State Govt. House from that filthy&noisy business district to a more cozy, serene &Reserved Area, pull down illegal structures&shanties, expand major Roads in Umuahia,&other parts of the state, provide a befitting State secretariat to acommodate civil servants.

My brother that think that T.A orji syphoned money all in the name of building everything you listed and for entire eight years could complete a single one embarassed

This stooge called IKPEAZU can not even probe him sad

Abia is a mess!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by clintino700(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Keep looking for who to scam.
vullsdrown268:
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by litaninja(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Elections are coming ....my people, the gimmicks have started.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by JusticeGrace: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
You people should come and see trouble oo

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by IdeyFindWife: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
smartmey61:
See belle
like okorocha's potbelly of wickedness grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by TheKingdom: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
The guy who never won his election....like orji that his hiding in abuja
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by chinachris111(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
that moment every Governor want to be like Rochas Okorohausa sorry okorocha
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by dontbothermuch: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
I think he's trying to pass a message.

In Asia & more advanced countries, cycling is what they do as part of exercising.

That contributes to their longevity.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by okerekeikpo: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fat fool that's the only thing he knows how to do
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by vallyjohn: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
election is around the corner
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by saintkeppy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chukazu:

My brother that think that T.A orji syphoned money all in the name of building everything you listed and for entire eight years could complete a single one embarassed

Abia is a mess!

Mek Una find alternative
They're young&good men to nominate
Each time I pass thru' that state I smh for the level of poor governance
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by saintkeppy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chukazu:

Abia is a mess!

Mek Una find alternative
They're young&good men to nominate to change things
Each time I pass thru' that state I smh for the level of poor governance.
Ebonyi state is even catching up yet they don't have the IGR Abia has.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy by Chukazu: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
saintkeppy:

Mek Una find alternative
They're young&good men to nominate to change things
Each time I pass thru' that state I smh for the level of poor governance.
Ebonyi state is even catching up yet they don't have the IGR Abia has.

Abia even has higher IGR than Anambra...but the development in Anambra is miles apart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe / Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.