Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated (748 Views)

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by mediahubng(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2018
If you would examine the testimony of Dorcas Shola Fapson carefully, you would agree with me that her claims are inconsistent, baseless and fabricated.

On the claims of attempted Rape & Kidnap
Here are some questions any sensible person should ask;

1. Prior to that, did he make any advances at you? | NONE REPORTED
2. Were you compelled at gunpoint to follow him to the unknown location?| NAH
3. Did he tie you up? | NAH
4. Where were you seated in the cab ? | BAck Seat
5. Why didn't you try to open the car and run?

She claimed that he locked the car and went down to open a gate meanwhile his key was in the ignition. But we all know that since the key was in the ignition, that the car can be opened from the inside

This proved that the testimony of the Taxify driver that 'She refused to come down' was true.

Secondly, she said he ran back when he saw that she took his key which meant that the man purposely left the key in the car and that he had no intention of abducting or doing her any harm. It also proves that she could open the door but choose not to

A rapist or kidnapper wouldn't leave his key behind.. a kidnapper would use at least a fake gun. Haba Dorcas. May God not let you have a real encounter with a rapist or kidnappers o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by shortiespro: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Some Girls can lie sha.. this is one is just looking for attention.. I have not even come across her name or face in any movie or news paper self.. this girl Na just noise making olosho .. poor thing.. no responsible lady will be outside at such odd hour ... this girl is just broke and I’m sure she doesn’t know how to drive cuz if her story is true ... she would drive off the car with the keys for escape or just scream for help...
Re: Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by Basiljoe: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by 1BB007(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
My response.
Why would a taxify driver drive his/her client to an unknown tarred road?
To Dorcas, u didn't want an offline trip beacause it could be risky. That means you need a cab so bad that night, you were gonna look for any option. We don't know the agreement between you guys but i am 65% sure you weren't gonna go for that trip offline because you care so much about your safety.

some lame public opinion saying a kidnapper walks around with a gun or Knife, I am sorry to say you are not in your right senses. because it was obvious the guy had a nasty fantasy of getting down with a beautiful actress forcefully, and could murder her in the process and leave no traces.

Another lame public opinion was that she could open the door, how nah?. how is that possible when a child lock is on, different car has different lock system.

To dorcas, He claimed you ordered him to just move, could it be that you insulted him so bad he wanted to take a revenge to rape you?

NeverthEless, Taxify driver enemeaka or whatever your name is, your job as a taxify driver partner is to deliver selfless service to your client and take clients to their destination, but you did the opposite to sexually abuse a client, assault etc. you even ripped off her dress? now that is a rape attempt.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

1 you just incurred taxify company a huge loss from their projected target income for the first quarter of the year
2 you will be sentenced to nothing less than 15 YEARS in prison.
3 you are seen as a RAPIST for years to come. Everyone will runaway from you

DORCAS
1 Try not use insultive or provocative words on anyone. which i have doubt you actually did that
2 You made a smart move for recording all what happened for evidence.. Thanks to your snapchat addiction
3 We love you and we are happy you her safe! Move on a lot of people love you for always entertaining us in our everyday busy lifestyle.

Thanks
Re: Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
mediahubng:
If you would examine the testimony of Dorcas Shola Fapson carefully, you would agree with me that her claims are inconsistent, baseless and fabricated.

On the claims of attempted Rape & Kidnap
Here are some questions any sensible person should ask;

1. Prior to that, did he make any advances at you? | NONE REPORTED
2. Were you compelled at gunpoint to follow him to the unknown location?| NAH
3. Did he tie you up? | NAH
4. Where were you seated in the cab ? | BAck Seat
5. Why didn't you try to open the car and run?

She claimed that he locked the car and went down to open a gate meanwhile his key was in the ignition. But we all know that since the key was in the ignition, that the car can be opened from the inside

This proved that the testimony of the Taxify driver that 'She refused to come down' was true.

Secondly, she said he ran back when he saw that she took his key which meant that the man purposely left the key in the car and that he had no intention of abducting or doing her any harm. It also proves that she could open the door but choose not to

A rapist or kidnapper wouldn't leave his key behind.. a kidnapper would use at least a fake gun. Haba Dorcas. May God not let you have a real encounter with a rapist or kidnappers o.

Believe women at your own peril angry
Re: Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by kalebsky: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Looking for cheap fame....
Re: Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by victormeg(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=1BB007 post=64532816]My response.
To Dorcas, u didn't want an offline trip beacause it could be risky. That means you need a cab so bad that night, you were gonna look for any option. We don't know the agreement between you guys but i am 65% sure you weren't gonna go for that trip offline because you care so much about your safety.

some lame public opinion saying a kidnapper walks around with a gun or Knife, I am sorry to say you are not in your right senses. because it was obvious the guy had a nasty fantasy of getting down with a beautiful actress forcefully, and could murder her in the process and leave no traces.

Another lame public opinion was that she could open the door, how nah?. how is that possible when a child lock is on, different car has different lock system.

To dorcas, He claimed you ordered him to just move, could it be that you insulted him so bad he wanted to take a revenge to rape you?

NeverthEless, Taxify driver enemeaka or whatever your name is, your job as a taxify driver partner is to deliver selfless service to your client and take clients to their destination, but you did the opposite to sexually abuse a client, assault etc. you even ripped off her dress? now that is a rape attempt.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

1 you just incurred taxify company a huge loss from their projected target income for the first quarter of the year

DORCAS
1 Try not use insultive or provocative words on anyone. which i have doubt you actually did that
2 You made a smart move for recording all what happened for evidence.. Thanks to your snapchat addiction
3 We love you and we are happy you her safe! Move on a lot of people love you for always entertaining us in our everyday busy lifestyle.

Thanks
You must be dumb with your stupid post. If they leave you, you are making sense abi?have you ever heard of a rape or kidnap victim,taking video coverage of a situation she finds herself in,most of all in a very relaxed state. Doors were not shut and she stays back in the car.you better go borrow sense if you no get one.
Re: Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by victormeg(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
1BB007:
My response.

In conclusion,

TAXIFY DRIVER

DORCAS

Thanks

You must be dumb with your stupid post. If they leave you, you are making sense abi?have you ever heard of a rape or kidnap victim,taking video coverage of a situation she finds herself in,most of all in a very relaxed state. Doors were not shut and she stays back in the car.you better go borrow sense if you no get one.
Re: Why Dorcas Shola Fapson's Claims Against The Taxify Driver Are Fabricated by Nwogeh: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2018
From the guy story, he acted to secure himself and the car since he doesn't know the lady, he wanted to drag her out of the car and then run inside the gate....and probably the lady misunderstood the drag to be a rape fight.

i agree with this OP 100%. this unknown n unseen actress just want to get back at the guy for refusing to take her to an unknown destination n for asking questions she considers rude.

God will vindicate the just

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Landlord Pushes Tenant From A 3 Storey Building For Refusing Him Sex. / CCTV Captures Thieves Using Land Rover To Smash Into Supermarket And Steal.. / T.b Joshua: We Buried A Baby Alive In The Sahara Desert- Libya Deportee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.