Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death (54177 Views)

Governor Ambode Mourn Deji Tinubu / Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game / Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by enshi(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pls mode did he die last year or this year
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Swiftjay: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Download this from your Phone Play store and Start Earning Bitcoin & other currencies immediately without capital visit: www.automaticminer..com
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by thunderbabs: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
udobi101:
it 310 odds for todays fixed correct scores . call now and be part of todays winning.

U wan win 1.2million and sure u v bin winning same huge sums b4 now and you still want to scam people of their 10 and 20 thousands?, shocked

Scammer
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Treasure17(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
enshi:
Pls mode did he die last year or this year
Do yourself a favour and read the whole story again.
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by pooozeee(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is he related to bola ahmed Tinubu the formal Gov of Lagos State ?
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
sirusX:
Half fainted....hmmm....okay oooo

But seriously, if man knew his last day, how would he spend the remaining hours??
Praying to make HEAVEN
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Opinionated: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
He had one more tweet after this though, he replied somebody http://www.opinions.ng/see-deji-tinubus-last-tweet-twitter-reply/
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by gaby(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Even he wouldn't have believed he wont be seeing the upcoming world cup.

Time to take over our country i'm 40 already not gonna be ruled by my grandpas until i die..Never...
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by lozanni(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's possible he was hypertensive.
All men and women who suffer from hypertension should avoid rigorous sports to increases their blood pressure beyond control to avoid these cases of sudden death due to over-exertion.
RIP to an amiable gentleman.
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by MYGRATEskillz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
first of all... the tweet cracked me up... �
on a more serious note... RIP

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Romanciella(f): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Really sad news
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tinubu just chop this one
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by LZAA: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
reportnaija:
Nigerians are still in shock and still can’t wrap their heads around the sudden death of Deji Tinubu who slumped and died while playing football in Epe on January 25, 2018.

Deji was truly loved particularly for revolutionalising sports analysis on radio many years back. He died as special adviser to Governor Ambode on Commerce and Industry.

24-hours before his death, he tweeted this, ‘finished in a meeting this morning and then called my driver to come pick me up, he replies ”make I bring the car“!!!!! Half fainted I did. What do I do with him ehn??!!!’.

source
http://www.reportnaija.ng/checkout-deji-tinubus-last-tweet-24-hours-death/
Fixed
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Tundethegood: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
RIP
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by edgeP(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
pooozeee:
No is not. is the younger brother of the owner of Oando
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Dakoru12345678(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
May his gentle soul, RIP
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by TourismMan(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
reportnaija:
Nigerians are still in shock and still can’t wrap their heads around the sudden death of Deji Tinubu who slumped and died while playing football in Epe on January 25, 2017.

Deji was truly loved particularly for revolutionalising sports analysis on radio many years back. He died as special adviser to Governor Ambode on Commerce and Industry.

24-hours before his death, he tweeted this, ‘finished in a meeting this morning and then called my driver to come pick me up, he replies ”make I bring the car“!!!!! Half fainted I did. What do I do with him ehn??!!!’.

source

A sport analyst as special advisor on commerce and industry? Round peg in a square hole. This is why we are where we are as a country.
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Misternas89(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
pooozeee:
Yes I think He's related to the "informal" governor. undecided
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He died at a time when his services to Nigeria was most needed. The entire country will miss him!

RIP Deji
Tonye! That's a classic hypocritical line from authority. It's disgusting.
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Keneking:
Abode sef angry angry
what did he do that you are calling his name?
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
He does not know that the tongue has Power, that's why joking anyhow is not good, he might have typed that jokingly, we have to cultivate the habit of saying positive things to one self.

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by sisisioge: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
It is well...we all don't know when the time will be to go. May God grant him good passage and keep the rest of us safe...may the Tinubu family not cry anymore over theirs o. Whew!
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by madjune(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
OP said January 17, 2017.

Was this last year's event?
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Enemyofpeace: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Now he has fainted fully. RIP bro
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Enemyofpeace: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Now he has fainted fully. RIP bro

mechanics:
He does not know that the tongue has Power, that's why joking anyhow is not good, he might have typed that jokingly, we have to cultivate the habit of saying positive things to one self.
abeg abeg make we hear word Jo,how many times I don talk sey I rich pass Dangote and Central bank but I no see anything, no be tongue i take talk dat one abi na nose? E easy?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Enemyofpeace: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
pooozeee:
bros no be formal governor o,na informal governor grin
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
R.I.P. Man
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Salphaenergy: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
SALPHA ENERGY, a solar company in Lagos is in urgent need of Sales Representatives.

CRITERIA:
1). Must be passionate about selling.
2). Must have good persuasion skills.
3). Must have good communication skills.
4). Must be an SSCE graduate.
5). Must live around Oshodi.
6). Must be able to provide a guarantor.

RENUMERATION:
30k per month.

Interested candidates should send CVs to sales@salphaenergy.com or call 08177776052
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by lankieman: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
R.I.P ...TM like we always call you.
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Lilimax(f): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
reportnaija:
Nigerians are still in shock and still can’t wrap their heads around the sudden death of Deji Tinubu who slumped and died while playing football in Epe on January 25, 2017 2018

source
FIXED
Re: Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death by Assassin101: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
picking u up doesn't necessarily mean he has to bring the car na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.