Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Inspirational Parrot - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Inspirational Parrot (430 Views)

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / The Inspirational Parrot / The Inspirational Parrot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Inspirational Parrot by DInspirationalP(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2018
Today's Inspirational Quote from The Inspirational Parrot:

"Even when you turn upside down, you can still read what you know correctly so long as what you are reading is not also turned upside down: no matter how long miseries of life have turned you upside down, you can still make it as long as you are determined, working in line with God, and still in touch with your destiny." –NDJP

It is my utmost desire to inspire and motivate people and I am delighted having done that today.

You can always get more of my inspirational quotes on www.trendsoflegends.com/search/label/QUOTES OR http://www.trendsoflegends.com/search/label/INSPIRATION

Feel free to share today's inspirational words with others.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Excerpt From The Upcoming 'memoir Of A White Witch' / Kambo My Guy! / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.