Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos (4857 Views)

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by princeemmma(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2018
- Nyakim Gatwech, a stunning 24-year-old South Sudanese model, has continued to encourage black women to love their dark skin - Using her own photos as a source of inspiration, Gatwech wants women to embrace their skin - She recently released new sets of beautiful photos Sudanese model Nyakim Gatwech has released a new set of beautiful photos. The photos show her posing in different colorful backgrounds. Gatwech became famous when photos showing her luscious dark skin went viral on the internet. Many couldn’t believe she was comfortable with the way she looked. Not only did she reveal she was perfectly okay with the way she looked, she also revealed that she had been offered large sums of money to bleach her skin. She refused all offers.

In one of her posts online, she wrote that: "Dear my moonshine dark skin, sun-kissed complexion, burn skin or whatever they might call you: You are beyond beautiful and the love I have for [you] is unconditional because you are me. You represent me and I represent you and let['s] show the world how beautiful and intelligent we are apart from just being dark skin[ned]. Because we are more than what this society think[s] of our dark skin let['s] stand up for those who can't. Let's speak up [for] those who can't. And stay beautiful while doing it."

Read more: https://entertainment.naija.ng/1148427-sudanese-model-darkness-queen-releases-beautiful-photos.html#1148427

2 Likes

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Captleverage: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2018
ayama the gal no even fine
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by LONJITARLE(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Omoh, this blackness is more than skin deep ooo.

we the Charcoal Traders Association Of Nigeria (CTAN)
will like to sign her as our new Ambassador.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by RoyalBlak007: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2018
I doubt

any kinda bleach can work on her skin shocked
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2018
If this one step her foot in Nigeria we will never have light again

5 Likes

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Threebear(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2018
LONJITARLE:
grin grin grin grin grin

Omoh, this blackness is more than skin deep ooo.

we the Charcoal Traders Association Of Nigeria (CTAN)
will like to sign her as our new Ambassador.

We blacks can never appreciate our own, little wonder the whites call us monkey.
Her skin is very rare and rich and extremely beautiful and it's more brownish than charcoal.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Tallesty1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Even if this one naked, you will still not see anything
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by hidhrhis(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

We blacks can never appreciate our own, little wonder the whites call us monkey.
Her skin is very rare and rich and extremely beautiful and it's more brownish than charcoal.
I know u are not a dullard but her skin colour is like charcoal besides her skin is rare but not beautiful
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Threebear(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
hidhrhis:

I know u are not a dullard but her skin colour is like charcoal besides her skin is rare but not beautiful
Charcoal is black, her skin colour is dark brown.
Of course, I'm not a dullard, but it appears you are.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by hidhrhis(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Charcoal is black, her skin colour is dark brown.
Of course, I'm not a dullard, but it appears you are.
see dis mad man I did not call u a dullard but u called me one
I see u have eye problem her skin colour is black moo moo olodo
na dark pink u suppose say
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Threebear(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
hidhrhis:

see dis mad man I did not call u a dullard but u called me one
I see u have eye problem her skin colour is black moo moo olodo
na dark pink u suppose say
Crass and razz, no class at all.

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by hidhrhis(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Crass and razz, no class at all.
yh no class datz y u see me replying u
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by oPPOSEE: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
I wonder whyshe has not been arrested. Shes a member of badoo gang.
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by MiaB(f): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Blakjeelry:
If this one step her foot in Nigeria we will never have light again
LOL

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by LuvU2: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Whites called our ancestors monkeys d moment they set eyes on them irrespective of their values or w'ever becos they needed to convince themselves that they were better.

Some of us may bully our fellow Africans bt we don't hv to keep referencing a different race of people when correcting our own. We re subconsciously placing them above us u knw. ❤

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by lobell: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Melanin Poppin'

On your marks!

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Threebear(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
LuvU2:
Whites called our ancestors monkeys d moment they set eyes on them irrespective of their values or w'ever becos they needed to convince themselves that they were better.

Some of us may bully our fellow Africans bt we don't hv to keep referencing a different race of people when correcting our own. We re subconsciously placing them above us u knw. ❤
I take it you were there to know the reason?
The truth is that the whites do not need to make themselves feel better when we are already doing the job for them.
Africans have no love for one another and disunity constricts development.
I take it you were present here a few weeks ago, when funke was announced for the avengers and was removed, did you see how people rejoiced?
Ask yourself if a white man would do that.
Reminding him about how the whites treat us ,is not reinforce their theory, but remind him that statements like that, creates the room for such.
So chill ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by rhonard(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
omo to dudu bi koro ishin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by LuvU2: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

I take it you were there to know the reason?
The truth is that the whites do not need to make themselves feel better when we are already doing the job for them.
Africans have no love for one another and disunity constricts development.
I take it you were present here a few weeks ago, when funke was announced for the avengers and was removed, did you see how people rejoiced?
Ask yourself if a white man would do that.
Reminding him about how the whites treat us ,is not reinforce their theory, but remind him that statements like that, creates the room for such.
So chill ...

Lol the last time I checked, there were two white world wars before Africans came into the picture fully. If whites are permitted to call Africans monkeys because of some tribal disagreements here nd there, we should hv called them subhumans for wiping out millions of their own bt we did not because we viewed the world from a humane point of view-live and let live. While whites saw everyone as rivals including themselves, even till this day.

A racist does not need a reason to hate and discriminate. Your skin tone is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Threebear(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
LuvU2:

Lol the last time I checked, there were two white world wars before Africans came into the picture fully. If whites are permitted to call Africans monkeys because of some tribal disagreements here nd there, we should hv called them subhumans for wiping out millions of their own bt we did not because we viewed the world from a humane point of view-live and let live. While whites saw everyone as rivals including themselves, even till this day.

A racist does not need a reason to hate and discriminate. Your skin tone is enough.

Guess what sweetie Africans make up about 5 to 10 percent of the world and blacks even much less. We can't afford the luxury of fighting amongst ourselves when we are already dire in numbers. The only way Africans can raise their head globally and stand toe to toe with the whites will be through unity and love. So that small ethnic fight you call it, isn't really small at all.
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by LuvU2: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Guess what sweetie Africans make up about 5 to 10 percent of the world and blacks even much less. We can't afford the luxury of fighting amongst ourselves when we are already dire in numbers. The only way Africans can raise their head globally and stand toe to toe with the whites will be through unity and love. So that small ethnic fight you call it, isn't really small at all.
Lol still holding Africans to white standards. We can't progress much with poor self esteem. ❤

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Threebear(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol still holding Africans to white standards. We can't progress much with poor self esteem. ❤
I'm just being realistic, no black man is on the list of the top 50 worlds richest men, that should tell you something. No black country is among the world powers. This isn't sentiment, this is a cold hard fact.

2 Likes

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by ikemesit4477: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

you can say that again!
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by LuvU2: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

I'm just being realistic, no black man is on the list of the top 50 worlds richest men, that should tell you something. No black country is among the world powers. This isn't sentiment, this is a cold hard fact.
OK o bt remember we need to hv a very healthy self esteem before anything.
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by IamLaura(f): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
She has beautiful facial features and that skin is popping kiss

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by slimay(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
I wonder where she got the nickname until I see the pics
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Some bleaching cream no go fit bleach this color
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

are you calling the man a monkey indirectly?
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Gudiza(m): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2018
"Dear my moonshine dark skin, sun-kissed complexion, burn skin or whatever they might call you: You are beyond beautiful and the love I have for [you] is unconditional because you are me. You represent me and I represent you and let['s] show the world how beautiful and intelligent we are apart from just being dark skin[ned]. Because we are more than what this society think[s] of our dark skin let['s] stand up for those who can't. Let's speak up [for] those who can't. And stay beautiful while doing it."

after making all this noise they turn to marry the first white man that comes along.
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by hoover420: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2018
LuvU2:
OK o bt remember we need to hv a very healthy self esteem before anything.
Not all whites have self esteem... You don't expect all Africans to do also. Even most of the whites suffers from depression than we blacks. So I think I'll have to go with threebear's analogy #peaceout
Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2018
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Sudanese Model Known As ‘darkness Queen’ Releases Beautiful New Photos by Gabaleve(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2018
This is a rare sickness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tongues Wag Over Davido’s Girl, Chioma Grammatical Deficiency / Halle Berry Shared A Semi Nude Sexy Photos Of Herself. She's Amazing - Photos / A Picture Of Rita Dominic Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.