Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,881 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me (818 Views)

Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! / I Am New. Please Welcome Me / *new Member, Please Welcome Me* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by turkeyman: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2010
please show me some love i love you all ,i am proud to be 9ija
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by canuck(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2010
Here is some love - A Nairaland red carpet just for you.

I see you have a "Who wants to be a millionaire" post; hmmm. . .Na wa oh

Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by abcd0: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
welcome to the board, wink
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by gidson12(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
turkeyman:

please show me some love i love you all ,i am proud to be 9ija
U never ready
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
[size=13pt]turkeyman i feel you man. . . .awww you sound too interesting to skip n' pass by without dropping some special '' Love ''~~ OK! , I just really have to say , you're welcome to Nairaland. . . .we love you.

Do feel free to always share on thread's you like . people here are lovely and proud to have you in our midst . . . .once again , WELCOME to Nairaland. smiley smiley wink
[/size]
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by mighty2007: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
Yeah, u are very much welcome to the fold. feel free. feel @ home.
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by mharshav540: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2010
Welcome my dear frnd!

Even I'm new and I'm feeling awesome getting on to this board,
Anyways welcome once again
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by turkeyman: 1:48am On Apr 21, 2010
THANKS FOR LUV AND CONCERN so what i heard is real all the nairalanders i dey hail o thanks alot
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by uyimen: 4:27am On Apr 21, 2010
Welcome you? Why should i?

Lesson number one, not all NL members are polite.

Welcome ko! Welcome ni!
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by turkeyman: 4:06am On Apr 27, 2010
thank you how we my country people grin cheesy[i][/i]
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by turkeyman: 4:12am On Apr 27, 2010
mr canuck thanks for the red carpet i feel elated thanks man you all are wondaful cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by dominique(f): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2010
@turkeyman
you better enjoy the moment while it lasts. . . before the claws start to come out.
welcome to the land smiley.
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by Pennywise(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2010
@OP
Rubbish. He is an old member seeking attention. In time we will all know who is behind this new ID. Always sooner than later.
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by davidayo: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
You are welcome to the land of the souring eagles, raving beast, crawling insects marauding humans. Be carreful as you tread the landd cos its filled with sharp spikes that could and can kill if you don't tread on it with care. It can as well make you or mar you. So be careful. Welcome once again.
Re: I Am New Here Can The Good Members Here Welcome Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]That's hard man. . . .common , don't scare him away . grin grin wink[/size]
davidayo:

You are welcome to the land of the souring eagles, raving beast, crawling insects marauding humans. Be carreful as you tread the landd cos its filled with sharp spikes that could and can kill if you don't tread on it with care. It can as well make you or mar you. So be careful. Welcome once again.

(1) (Reply)

I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. / Blackberry Addiction, Ban From Classrooms And Offices. / What Are U Craziest Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.