Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) (51145 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by sunegg007(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
What Kind Of Buharized Native Doctor Is This; Is He Tryin To Buhari The Minds Of Our Youth,in This Recessional Buhaha.
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
advertising himself
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by 2shure: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
to lure victims to scam them.
those are all paper
cut to size
counterfit
abegi

1 Like

Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by Ksound23(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
CastedDude:
A native doctor has shared pictures of himself posing with dollars and other foreign currencies in a bid to attract customers. The native doctor who resides in Ogun state, claims he can make one very wealthy including guys engaging in Yahoo plus.

Despite the backlash he received from online users for posting the controversial pictures online, the native doctor seemed not be deterred because according to him, he can make people's dreams come true.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/native-doctor-poses-dollars-foreign-currencies-ogun-state-photos.html

Owó!
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by HAH: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
If you want to such babalawos just watch Ghanaian tv stations
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adonis86:
he's flaunting hard currencies yet look hungry and unhappy. Just to tell you how miserable his clients would look after working for them.
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by osemoses1234(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dongreat:
There’s nothing like blood money. Only in Africa where all natural resources is will you see over superstitious, poverty ridden minded individuals. Hasn’t it occur to you guys that the dude is nothing but fraud and those money could be fake? Dining this to lure greedy fellows into his scam and swindle them of the little they have?

Only greedy and lazy people who think a man blood can be converted to polymer printed with machine developed by the white.

Well not everyone can critically think to solve their problem. Like a friend always says “if there was blood money then the so called ritualists in Nigeria will be richer that Bill Gates”.
my guy who no go know no
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by tealaw(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na benz CLA be dat? grin
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Happy new year to Ogun people, ill money
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by Paulagada: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
End time native doctor. Can he make Fulani people stop attacking Nigerians?
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na them dey run am na... I hail ooo honorable native dr.
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by Opajyde: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
You need fairly used brain
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
scam,I know abt this trick
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cloggym:
Good afternoon, I want to make an appeal to Nairalanders. I'm a single dad residing in Lagos. My daughter has been home for a week now because of my inability to pay her second term school fees. I've been out of my 60K/month job since September, I paid my rent on the first week of this month. I have exhausted my savings, I manage to feed myself and my daughter.

It is shameful but I am asking for assistance. I need my daughter back to school on Monday. No amount is too small.
3203775015 FCMB.

You don't sound real to me...On your previous threads I have read you claimed to be 24 years and in school... Now you have a daughter
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by soulsurvivor123(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Currencies.................ghana cedis.............
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Native doctors are becoming very bold. Especially the young ones. Shouldn't we worry?
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by Cloggym(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by federal9: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dongreat:
There’s nothing like blood money. Only in Africa where all natural resources is will you see over superstitious, poverty ridden minded individuals. Hasn’t it occur to you guys that the dude is nothing but fraud and those money could be fake? Dining this to lure greedy fellows into his scam and swindle them of the little they have?

Only greedy and lazy people who think a man blood can be converted to polymer printed with machine developed by the white.

Well not everyone can critically think to solve their problem. Like a friend always says “if there was blood money then the so called ritualists in Nigeria will be richer that Bill Gates”.

It depends on the way Africans reason it.
When you kill someone and get paid it is called blood money

When you rob a woman of her hard earned money and she eventually fell ill and died, the money is called lood money

When you kidnap a person and demand for ransome,now the ransome being paid and you still got the person killed,that money is a blood money.

Blood money is not only when you go to babalawo and offer person as a sacrifice. There are many form of blood money.
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by Pecca: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
only God knows how many human parts wen don pass thru this one hand. ***spits!!***
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by OROSENIWO: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
photo shopped ..... sorry straight from Yorobawood.. on 2nd thought kudos to the make up artist for a job deftly done.... Deftly done.. that was deftly done INDEED
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by ewebiodun: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lie lie people. That pic isn't Nigerian. Look at the last pic, tell me who dresses like that in Nigeria not to talk of Ogun state.

We should be mindful of how we view things on social media.
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by ACE1010: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
All fake!!!
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by Fleshofmankind1: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
All I think about is money ,why I go Dey see this kind post now..
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Some came to check for his username
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by RillJ(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Money laundry and attempt to commit felony to wit OBT.
EFCC, over to you.
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by ogogoroNo1: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
This one too Want to upgrade
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by Extacy07: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Native doctor with international swag

1 Share

Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is Ghana and it's real and that's cedis among the dollars Nigeria and fake blog be like......
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by platz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
wearing slippers
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by prinx25(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
tkpoint2:
Blood money.

Wait, do not salivate yet!

Know ye not that devil cannot give you small thing for free.........for you shall surely pay back in pains and with agony. cry
You have said it all. Those that have ears let them hear.
Re: Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Owo oju eegun (only the yorubas will understand this sentence)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola / Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.