Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho (909 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo / Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide / Where Can I Register For Inec's Voters Card Here In Lagos Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by samnaija: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
First my impression on this voters registration exercise is that it is worst on terms of enlightenment. You will virtually not know such is going on. No adequate media presence.

The one that shocks me is the entire behavior of inec and it's staff for registration of voters card in Alimosho. Lagos..
I took a week leave after finding out by chance the registration exercise is going on. After stumbling by chance on the location of the inec registration center in Ikotun I got there by 11am Monday. There was a crowd I was told by the staff they had finished for today by 11am and no more registration . Come back early tomorrow. Wow closing by 11am with more than 100 people around not registered.
Next day determine to register got there by met a crowd of 400 people by 7 am. At least I am early today waited for the staff to come. Only to announce we are registering only 50 people. What is going to happen to rest of us. That's what happened by 11am closed for the day.

Next day got there earlier by 6am met a crowd of 80 people. As usual waited for the staff and announced 60 today. By then the crowd was around 400.

Till Friday today I have not registered the shabby and unprofessional lack of commitment to the registration exercises is glaring. Alimosho is very big in lagos just the center in Ikotun has close to 500 people appearing everyday.
Today I tried another center in ayobo the same thing even. Only 30 people are registered a day. With a crowd of 150 people.

2 Likes

Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by sirusX(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
That's the wahala we have in our country....where it seems you have to beg people to do their job

1 Like

Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by gratefulheart(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Post in on twitter and let The world know. @inecnigeria this INEC handle

samnaija:
First my impression on this voters registration exercise is that it is worst on terms of enlightenment. You will virtually not know such is going on. No adequate media presence.

The one that shocks me is the entire behavior of inec and it's staff for registration of voters card in Alimosho. Lagos..
I took a week leave after finding out by chance the registration exercise is going on. After stumbling by chance on the location of the inec registration center in Ikotun I got there by 11am Monday. There was a crowd I was told by the staff they had finished for today by 11am and no more registration . Come back early tomorrow. Wow closing by 11am with more than 100 people around not registered.
Next day determine to register got there by met a crowd of 400 people by 7 am. At least I am early today waited for the staff to come. Only to announce we are registering only 50 people. What is going to happen to rest of us. That's what happened by 11am closed for the day.

Next day got there earlier by 6am met a crowd of 80 people. As usual waited for the staff and announced 60 today. By then the crowd was around 400.

Till Friday today I have not registered the shabby and unprofessional lack of commitment to the registration exercises is glaring. Alimosho is very big in lagos just the center in Ikotun has close to 500 people appearing everyday.
Today I tried another center in ayobo the same thing even. Only 30 people are registered a day. With a crowd of 150 people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by Fmartin(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
everything about this year's voters card registration is poor. No awareness. The most suprsing thing is that, they are not doing the registration at every polling units.
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by powerkey: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
You shouldn't be surprised at all.

Fulanis have started manipulating the electoral process already because they are afraid that Southwest is waking up to the realities on ground
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by bonechamberlain(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
the fact is that they register more than that number, a lot of people have already paid to be registered, so that figure they give u add it to those who have paid them. it's from that 11 am they start registering those who have bribed them.

this country is a disaster angry
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by samnaija: 5:17am On Jan 27, 2018
bonechamberlain:
the fact is that they register more than that number, a lot of people have already paid to be register, so that figure they give u add it to those who have paid them. it's from that 11 am they start registering those who have bribed them.

this country is a disaster angry
It is exactly what I taught. God help us in this country.
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by gratiaeo(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Op you are lucky to meet inec officials in your centre.
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by tomaudu(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by mangood74: 6:44am On Jan 27, 2018
its a ploy to disfranchise the southerners our political elite should wake up now before its too late
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by mangood74: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2018
where is tinubu ambode something need to be done quickly
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by OneCorner: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Na everybody get problem for diz country
Ordinary inec staff go dey feel like say he dey ontop of d world
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by orisa37: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2018
INEC is such a Fraud.
Re: Inec Voters Registration A Big Joke In Alimosho by deboysben(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Here in anambra I don't think there is voters registration on. Cos I have been to many local governments.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher ( Picture) / Visionscape Or Visionscam? / Ganduje Visit Kano Vocational Training Students At Pan Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.