Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,992 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Exactly Is Korede Bello’s Direction In Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Exactly Is Korede Bello’s Direction In Music? (397 Views)

Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) / Bracket Ft. Korede Bello – "Just Like That" (Video) / Korede Bello – My People Ft. Lil Kesh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Korede Bello’s Direction In Music? by senitop(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
And it is one that I keep finding even more difficult to decipher as his musical career courses on in the form of newer music materials released.

What is Korede’s growth projection as an artiste?

Can we really say he has experienced development in his craft since after the cataclysmic single, Godwin, that shook the nation at her ends? When Korede was first introduced to the music community as one of the new signees of the Mavins alongside Reekado Banks and Di’Ja, he stood pretty much out as an Afro fusion artiste with a penchant for sounds in the alternative genre. Fruits of this tested labour include his titillating acoustic-pop debut, African Princess, which was later followed by the house-influenced, Cold Outside. I mean, this dude wasn’t just different in musical samples and vocal styling, he rocked the essence of uniqueness and made it look hella cool while at it. Or perhaps, may be it was too soon to tell.

Then ‘Godwin’ happened. A traditional pop sound embellished with the intermittent kicks from an Afro-house beat; of course, with the incredibly inducing and sonorous backing vocals of the man Jazzy. My gaaddd!!! It was the year 2015 and we had suddenly happened upon a potential megastar in the order of a Lil Kesh from the Shoki era of 2013; he was literally on our hands, and right on the threshold of breaking forth. The dramatic commercial reception of the earth-shaking single, was what further cemented without doubt, his popular moniker coined from the jocular lyrics on his Dorobucci verse where he sang ‘doro-mega-super-star’.

And it is one that I keep finding even more difficult to decipher as his musical career courses on in the form of newer music materials released.

What is Korede’s growth projection as an artiste?

Can we really say he has experienced development in his craft since after the cataclysmic single, Godwin, that shook the nation at her ends? When Korede was first introduced to the music community as one of the new signees of the Mavins alongside Reekado Banks and Di’Ja, he stood pretty much out as an Afro fusion artiste with a penchant for sounds in the alternative genre. Fruits of this tested labour include his titillating acoustic-pop debut, African Princess, which was later followed by the house-influenced, Cold Outside. I mean, this dude wasn’t just different in musical samples and vocal styling, he rocked the essence of uniqueness and made it look hella cool while at it. Or perhaps, may be it was too soon to tell.

Then ‘Godwin’ happened. A traditional pop sound embellished with the intermittent kicks from an Afro-house beat; of course, with the incredibly inducing and sonorous backing vocals of the man Jazzy. My gaaddd!!! It was the year 2015 and we had suddenly happened upon a potential megastar in the order of a Lil Kesh from the Shoki era of 2013; he was literally on our hands, and right on the threshold of breaking forth. The dramatic commercial reception of the earth-shaking single, was what further cemented without doubt, his popular moniker coined from the jocular lyrics on his Dorobucci verse where he sang ‘doro-mega-super-star’.

Read more at http://tooxclusive.com/editorial/exactly-korede-bellos-direction-music/

Re: What Exactly Is Korede Bello’s Direction In Music? by lovest: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Register for free and refer people and earn dollars http://fixpaybtc.com/?refer=44387

(1) (Reply)

[listen To ] Dotman – “iyawo” / Sarkodie – No Coiling Download (luvmp) / Double G - Fi Mi Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.