Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey (1255 Views)

Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chinese scientists have made history as they have successfully cloned monkeys, getting an inch closer to cloning humans.

The scientists cloned Zhong Zhong and Hua Hua, two identical long-tailed macaques, born eight and six weeks ago, they were cloned from a non-embryonic cell.

Researcher say the two newborns are now being bottle fed and are growing normally, and they will be making more macaque clones over the coming months.

On the technique used to achieve this, the scientist said they used the same technique used in cloning Dolly the sheep two decades ago. This was done via a process called somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT), a process where the nucleus of a cell is transferred, which includes its DNA, into an egg which has had its nucleus removed.

Researchers at the Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Neuroscience in Shanghai speaking about their work said;

“Humans are primates. So (for) the cloning of primate species, including humans, the technical barrier is now broken,” Muming Poo, who helped supervise the program at the institute, told reporters in a conference call.

“The reason … we broke this barrier is to produce animal models that are useful for medicine, for human health. There is no intention to apply this method to humans.”

Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
If I have my way, I will clone Humans and transfer my memory into them. I must live forever, that is a guarantee.
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Stephenfowoyo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Ever8054: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
if its difficult to clone a monkey how come ,Fayoshe,FFK and IPOB believe that buhari was clone....?...
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire:
If I have my way, I will clone Humans and transfer my memory into them. I must live forever, that is a guarantee.

NO MAN LIVES FOREVER. EVEN THE BIBLE HAS TOLD US THAT IT IS APPOINTED FOR A MAN TO DIE ONCE AFTER WHICH IS JUDGEMENT. AND NEVER HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE THAT HAS EXISTED FFOM THE BEGINNING TO BE ALIVE TILL DATE. WE SHOULD ONY ASK GOD TO GRANT US LONG LIFE ND NOT DIE PREMATURELY
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by brownsugar23: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmmm that technology at it peak but down here ours is to ........
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tamev:

NO MAN LIVES FOREVER. EVEN THE BIBLE HAS TOLD US THAT IT IS APPOINTED FOR A MAN TO DIE ONCE AFTER WHICH IS JUDGEMENT. AND NEVER HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE THAT HAS EXISTED FFOM THE BEGINNING TO BE ALIVE TILL DATE. WE SHOULD ONY ASK GOD TO GRANT US LONG LIFE ND NOT DIE PREMATURELY

The Bible is wrong in that regards. Those who wrote the Bible had limited knowledge of the Universe, but we use the book as a reference and guide not as a perfect tool to locate the Gods, because it is not.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire:

The Bible is wrong in that regards. Those who wrote the Bible had limited knowledge of the Universe, but we use the book as a reference and guide not as a perfect tool to locate the Gods, because it is not.

PUT ASIDE BIBLE, HAVE YOU MET ANY MAN THAT IS ABOUT ONE THOUSAND OLD NOW AND STILL LIVING FOREVER? ITS ALREADY A PROVEN FACT THAT NO MAN CAN LIVE FOREVER, WITH OR WITHOUT THE BIBLE'S VIEW
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tamev:

PUT ASIDE BIBLE, HAVE YOU MET ANY MAN THAT IS ABOUT ONE THOUSAND OLD NOW AND STILL LIVING FOREVER? ITS ALREADY A PROVEN FACT THAT NO MAN CAN LIVE FOREVER, WITH OR WITHOUT THE BIBLE'S VIEW

I have met a human, that is 6,000+ years old.

Do you have any other questions for me in this regards ?
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Thewesterner(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am very sure scientists would have cloned humans... #codedly
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by jonathan111: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire:

I have met a human, that is 6,000+ years old.

Do you have any other questions for me in this regards ?

YES. I NEED A PIC OF THE 6K YEARS OLD PERSON
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tamev:

YES. I NEED A PIC OF THE 6K YEARS OLD PERSON

Why should I share the picture with you ? I have met this person, and he called me by name, my very native name and it was the first time I ever met him. And I had no idea of his age until I went digging then what I found shows a compelling evidence of a DNA system that is programmed to survive eternally, and guess what he eats ? One egg in every 6 months.

I have his picture in my house right now, but I refuse to share because I do not know your intentions. I have no intention of offering you proof, cos I have nothing to gain from such proofs, I just told you my Truth. It is your choice to believe or not believe. Either way, it benefits me not.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire,
Is he a vampire, or is this the philosopher stone.
What path did he take.
Did he you meet him in Tebet.

Wait dod you meet him physically?
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by jeff1607(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
6000 yrs old ke?

story
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by cybriz82(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire:

Lolz awon da vInci
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
donsimo:
Billyonaire,
Is he a vampire, or is this the philosopher stone.
What path did he take.
Did he you meet him in Tebet.

Wait dod you meet him physically?

I do not know what a Vampire is, but I know he is a Human male. By philosopher's stone, do you mean mono-atomic gold ? I am not big on esoteric or psychic terms, and I really do not want to go that way, I prefer using today's language as I am ignorant of what the ancients call what.

What path ? I am not religious and I do not think it is easy to access Divinity via Religions especially since all Religions were designed my Enki, the Ruler of this world. Many people are yet to know that Lucifer is in charge of this planet and he himself and his crew designed our religions, our politics, our banking systems, our Insurance Systems etc alongside his crew of Human and ET allies. I love him too, just as I love the rest of the rest of the Gods. I am sovereign, I am not interested in their wars.

Yes, you can meet him physically or etherically, which ever way is most comfortable. Why are you acting surprise ? Have you not heard stories of men who take ghost home as prostitutes ? I understand that religion bastardizes all spiritual technologies because they do not want us to go there.

Well, I am not religious, so I have nothing to fear or worry about. I can go anyway I want and research anything I want. After all, even if I transition, I am heading to a better planet, so Yes. My Soul is mine to keep, never to be recycled by the reincarnation programs of the Gods.
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire:

I do not know what a Vampire is, but I know he is a Human male. By philosopher's stone, do you mean mono-atomic gold ? I am not big on esoteric or psychic terms, and I really do not want to go that way, I prefer using today's language as I am ignorant of what the ancients call what.

What path ? I am not religious and I do not think it is easy to access Divinity via Religions especially since all Religions were designed my Enki, the Ruler of this world. Many people are yet to know that Lucifer is in charge of this planet and he himself and his crew designed our religions, our politics, our banking systems, our Insurance Systems etc alongside his crew of Human and ET allies. I love him too, just as I love the rest of the rest of the Gods. I am sovereign, I am not interested in their wars.

Yes, you can meet him physically or etherically, which ever way is most comfortable. Why are you acting surprise ? Have you not heard stories of men who take ghost home as prostitutes ? I understand that religion bastardizes all spiritual technologies because they do not want us to go there.

Well, I am not religious, so I have nothing to fear or worry about. I can go anyway I want and research anything I want. After all, even if I transition, I am heading to a better planet, so Yes. My Soul is mine to keep, never to be recycled by the reincarnation programs of the Gods.

Firstly, hope your not yanking my chain.(messing with me that is)

Its hard to reference this knowledge and I know how hard it is to find the time to pull someone to your level.

So what books can I get some of this information from, movies , utube etc.

I know of the anunaki and the creators of man, but this is a first that am hearing of Satan ruling and owning earth.
By the way is there a point to this endless circle?? lipsrsealed

A vampire is a being that feeds of life force of other beings to survive. It is remarkable. It is also forktale or legend.

The philosopher stone refers to one of the ultimate works of an alchemist, it can be used to prolong life for infinity and can transmute things, note; commonly know is metal to gold.

It would seem you do not operate by the rules of this realm anymore, I envy you.(good envy that it) fly well,
And what ever information that crosses your mind and you wouldn't mind sharing, I would like to know, I follow you for that very purpose.

And THANK YOU. You may not know this but 2 months ago you encouraged me to take certain steps , I did and I made 400k expecting a few million soon. Thank you. Thank you again.
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Chanchit: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Billyonaire:

When you say your soul is yours to keep, does it mean you can decide not to be reincarnated?
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
donsimo:

Firstly, hope your not yanking my chain.(messing with me that is)

Its hard to reference this knowledge and I know how hard it is to find the time to pull someone to your level.

So what books can I get some of this information from, movies , utube etc.

I know of the anunaki and the creators of man, but this is a first that am hearing of Satan ruling and owning earth.
By the way is there a point to this endless circle?? lipsrsealed

A vampire is a being that feeds of life force of other beings to survive. It is remarkable. It is also forktale or legend.

The philosopher stone refers to one of the ultimate works of an alchemist, it can be used to prolong life for infinity and can transmute things, note; commonly know is metal to gold.

It would seem you do not operate by the rules of this realm anymore, I envy you.(good envy that it) fly well,
And what ever information that crosses your mind and you wouldn't mind sharing, I would like to know, I follow you for that very purpose.

And THANK YOU. You may not know this but 2 months ago you encouraged me to take certain steps , I did and I made 400k expecting a few million soon. Thank you. Thank you again.

At the bolded, if I was a Pastor, I would have earned my 10% legitimately from you now as Tithe. As you keep perfecting on those principles, your life will never be the same. Do not allow anyone tell you that the love of money is root of evil. Do not set boundaries for yourself and do not limit yourself. Love your life and enjoy yourself and be thrift with your finances. I wish you the very best in your chosen path.

Regarding Enki being the ruler of this world, if you are a Christian, then it is common knowledge that there was War in Heaven (Mars). The Dragon (Reptillians and Apha Draconians) and their Angels (They occupied Maldek, a planet which was between Earth and Mars where the Asteroid belt is, and we Humanoids (we occupied Mars then) nuked Maldek, and scattered that planet and the Asteroid belt is where the Planet Maldek was, you can see the debris of Maldek as Asteroid belt still revolving around that orbit). So, you see, Enki or Lucifer and Arch Angel Michael and his Angel engaged in a bitter war, and Enki or Lucifer or Satan as you might want to call him was deployed here to Earth to live here cos Humanoids bleeped their planet, so after the catastrophe at Mars, we also come down here and the war continues and the winners always write the history. I keep asking what Satan's crime was, and I am aware in the Bible that his offense is because he is closer to man and revealed the Secrets of the Gods to Humans apart from that, he also advised Eve, to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and is that a bad thing ? Are we supposed to remain like gullible robots mining the fields and being on the beck and call of the Gods ? I do not really see anything wrong with what Lucifer did if all his crime as trying to make man become like the Gods.

Feeding on our Life Force is exactly what many ET races do, especially the reptilians, because we were designed originally as artificial race by the Gods and they feed on our plasma energy just like we feed on cows, goats, chickens etc. We call them silly names and insult them as Demons but then we are doing the same things to other animals yet we want to stay on top of the food chain ? Hell no, as above, so below, we are a resources for and of the Gods and until you awaken, you are under the bondage of sine and cosine...call it sin in religion, religion uses words that make me feel goose pimples. This is a world of waves and vibrations, so wave is sinusoidal and we can clearly see, as above, so below, the sine and the cosine, the matter and the anti-matter. What you call vampires are ET beings who have no emotion, if they are hungry and want to feed, then there is a mechanism within your etheric field, when you push the button, you get emotional and generate cosine energy waves or negative energies for them to feed. They have to chop naw.....lol.

I am working on producing anti-gravity minerals that will be better than mono-atomic gold or philosophers stone. I have already place order for very powerful magnets and I hope you know that magnets produce multi-dimensional field of energy, meaning we can alter the non-physical aspect of elements using magnetism. I am setting up a laboratory and soon, I hope I do not blow my brain off, cos I am determined to push to the limits of what is possible. I do not think there is something tougher than crossing the veil and seeing the Cosmic computer hosting my Soul and dying and being back here and losing my ego. I literally am born again now. So, Yes, the Alchemical conversion of elements to alloys or to different elements is possible and I am researching on Elixir of Life among other things having known that you do not have to die to experience the other realities. If I will share my findings will depends on what I come up with but trust me, I have figured out how to fire this body to the higher level of consciousness using the very basic elements on our periodic table.

Truthfully it is not my intention to disobey the rules of physicality, it is just that it is impossible to live in the USA and operate on Nigerian Laws. There is nothing as great as knowing the Truth, so you no longer waste time with control statements. Nature is very simple and the laws of nature are out there for us to operate with, but most people are too neck deep in the matrix and have refused to even read and understand.

Still, I rise.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chanchit:

When you say your soul is yours to keep, does it mean you can decide not to be reincarnated?

I have gone through a lot and my DNA and Soul upgrade has gotten to the point that if I push further, this body can only handle so much before 'kapush'. I have gone to the point that being Human is really not possible anymore beyond this. It is like trying to upload the Soul of an Angel in the body of a Human. I wont be coming back here except I choose to be back here to guide others.

I am in charge of transmuting my Karma (both positive and negative), in fact consider an illustration of a Prisoner who loved prison so much that when he was released decided to commit a crime in order to head back to the prison. I got to kick ass and earn a few karma always to hang around..lol

I am here on extra time to do my Soul mission which includes what I am doing now. I asked for this time to be here with you guys and of course my family and to have a child here on Earth (I havent got any cos I never wanted to raise a child on a planet I had no knowledge of why I was born) But I have found out what God means and what the Universe is all about, so I am gonna be here and transfer my knowledge to my prospective children, and have my bloodline on Earth in order to help manage my empire. Outside that, there is nothing here to enjoy apart from wonderful sex with some beautiful ladies ..lol and may be some jokes from politicians. I cant even drink alcohol any more as I used to, without lots of stomach issues (too bad). I will love to watch movies too. And then I had to decide to research on Elixir of Life so I can actually use that as a research project while building the projects the Angels and the other ETs inspire me to do.

I am sovereign.
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

The Bible is not and cannot be wrong... remember fallible humans tend to interpret to suit their ends... purposes as they see fit. That given, would you human as you are not see to it that the will you leave to your Children be as near perfect if not perfect as possible?How much more The Perfect GOD would see to it that HIS will is perfect and given to HIS seed on this plane?
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by DoublekayKennel(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
All humans r created to live for ever,death is nt a termination but a transportation to eternity,the only thing is dat u will decide wr u r to live wen u depart frm this short life on earth,Heaven or Hell.Those in Heavem lives there forever and those in Hell lives there frever,so we e all element of eternity a life without end.
The Bible is never wrong,it says we shall nt die we shall be changed and put on immotality,so its clear we r living forever either in Heaven or Hell.
Repent and Accept Jesus to stay in Peace frever or enjoy ur sin and live in wailing and gnashing of teeth fr ever.
THE CHOICE IS URS
Re: Chinese Scientists Successfully Clone Monkey by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

At the bolded, if I was a Pastor, I would have earned my 10% legitimately from you now as Tithe. As you keep perfecting on those principles, your life will never be the same. Do not allow anyone tell you that the love of money is root of evil. Do not set boundaries for yourself and do not limit yourself. Love your life and enjoy yourself and be thrift with your finances. I wish you the very best in your chosen path.

Regarding Enki being the ruler of this world, if you are a Christian, then it is common knowledge that there was War in Heaven (Mars). The Dragon (Reptillians and Apha Draconians) and their Angels (They occupied Maldek, a planet which was between Earth and Mars where the Asteroid belt is, and we Humanoids (we occupied Mars then) nuked Maldek, and scattered that planet and the Asteroid belt is where the Planet Maldek was, you can see the debris of Maldek as Asteroid belt still revolving around that orbit). So, you see, Enki or Lucifer and Arch Angel Michael and his Angel engaged in a bitter war, and Enki or Lucifer or Satan as you might want to call him was deployed here to Earth to live here cos Humanoids bleeped their planet, so after the catastrophe at Mars, we also come down here and the war continues and the winners always write the history. I keep asking what Satan's crime was, and I am aware in the Bible that his offense is because he is closer to man and revealed the Secrets of the Gods to Humans apart from that, he also advised Eve, to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and is that a bad thing ? Are we supposed to remain like gullible robots mining the fields and being on the beck and call of the Gods ? I do not really see anything wrong with what Lucifer did if all his crime as trying to make man become like the Gods.

Feeding on our Life Force is exactly what many ET races do, especially the reptilians, because we were designed originally as artificial race by the Gods and they feed on our plasma energy just like we feed on cows, goats, chickens etc. We call them silly names and insult them as Demons but then we are doing the same things to other animals yet we want to stay on top of the food chain ? Hell no, as above, so below, we are a resources for and of the Gods and until you awaken, you are under the bondage of sine and cosine...call it sin in religion, religion uses words that make me feel goose pimples. This is a world of waves and vibrations, so wave is sinusoidal and we can clearly see, as above, so below, the sine and the cosine, the matter and the anti-matter. What you call vampires are ET beings who have no emotion, if they are hungry and want to feed, then there is a mechanism within your etheric field, when you push the button, you get emotional and generate cosine energy waves or negative energies for them to feed. They have to chop naw.....lol.

I am working on producing anti-gravity minerals that will be better than mono-atomic gold or philosophers stone. I have already place order for very powerful magnets and I hope you know that magnets produce multi-dimensional field of energy, meaning we can alter the non-physical aspect of elements using magnetism. I am setting up a laboratory and soon, I hope I do not blow my brain off, cos I am determined to push to the limits of what is possible. I do not think there is something tougher than crossing the veil and seeing the Cosmic computer hosting my Soul and dying and being back here and losing my ego. I literally am born again now. So, Yes, the Alchemical conversion of elements to alloys or to different elements is possible and I am researching on Elixir of Life among other things having known that you do not have to die to experience the other realities. If I will share my findings will depends on what I come up with but trust me, I have figured out how to fire this body to the higher level of consciousness using the very basic elements on our periodic table.

Truthfully it is not my intention to disobey the rules of physicality, it is just that it is impossible to live in the USA and operate on Nigerian Laws. There is nothing as great as knowing the Truth, so you no longer waste time with control statements. Nature is very simple and the laws of nature are out there for us to operate with, but most people are too neck deep in the matrix and have refused to even read and understand.

Still, I rise.

Thank you for this, I don't know how far I can go but I will push it as much as I can.

(1) (Reply)

Parlor Cute Pup Needed Please / DECEMBER BONUS SOLID ROTTWEILER MALE PUPPY AVAILABLE FOR SALE / What Breed Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.