Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations (16958 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by rhymaholic: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
She'd definitely stand for her friend.
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by herdekunley9ja(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
nofin cosign megrin

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by lanocfoods: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Your attestation means nothing, that girl lied she ain't telling the whole story
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by classicfrank4u(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:
Rape or not, that driver should have thought about his actions.

Apart from rape, he could be charged with assaulting an helpless woman.

Either way, I can't see this case favoring him because the only person with any prove whatsoever is the accuser. The only thing the driver have to defend himself are mere words.

her so called evidence can even implicate her. y did she edit the video?? wat is she hiding

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by IdeyFindWife: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Two ugly people who are very relevant because majority of Nigerians are just arse licking dick riding cock sucking fans who are only on earth to worship people who appear on TV and give them the moniker "celebrity"..

She's obviously standing with Dorcas because they're friends, and she'd not like to see her friend discredited publicly.

She did it to trend, the corny badger!

She knew the dirty jobless bloggers who lack originality, content and common-sense would definitely chomp on the bait to use her 'useless' inconsequential post to take her to fame!

Now, smile for the cams, she's on FP, ,getting her mentions, ain't that grand?! I bet it's adding to the market price of ugwu and garri as we speak!

The guy however screwed up in getting physical with her. Even inappropriate verbal innuendoes can be used to nail you and deservingly too. Let's see how it pans out!
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Another simp on the run? Why would you believe ? This is not a religion or a situation where you need to walk by faith . Furthermore Snapchat or IG is not a court of law . She should go to the police if what she said is true .period
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Jungleluv5: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tessyama1:
Media personality, Eku Edewor has reached out to actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson, over her alleged kidnap/rape brouhaha with a Taxify rider.

Dorcas has been receiving backlash on social media, as lots of people feel she's not saying the truth, but only wants to use her celebrity status to oppress the man.

Eku has now taken to Instagram to react writing;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeaXnKDgswA/?hl=en

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/kidnaprape-brouhaha-tv-personality-eku.html

I am a Yorùbá Man the story na lie
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by naturefellow(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
sabama007:
I am convinced that human life is filled with many pure, happy, serene examples of insincerity, truly splendid of their kind-of people deceiving one another without (strangely enough) any wounds being inflicted, of people who seem unaware even that they are deceiving one another.

Fake supports Fake
I don't even know who to stand with again sef... I stand with you jare!!! cool
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Joshmodest(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
The issue is why would she lie ?
Everyone likes publicity but , do u think she would go to the extent of blackmailing a common driver, just to be famous, Shola fapson has been on d grind for a while now, and she is no newbie in the showbiz industry..there are many ways to gain publicity aside Painting an innocent driver black..let's learn to support women, whenever they come up with this sexual harassment issue, it's real, imagine she was ur sister...there are chances it might be a lie. but we all can't unanimously conclude she is telling lies....
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by newoffer: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
I don't trust bitches supporting bitches
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
who the hell is this Dorcas Fapson? never heard that name

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
Everyone is now crawling out of the pit of irrelevancy to give their two cents.
Kris Jenner said it best " every publicity is good publicity "
I'm pretty certain this Dorcas or whatever she's called is having the time of her life, this is the most she's been talked about since she auditioned for her first movie. Whether good or bad, people like me that didn't know her or anything she's been on till yesterday have now taken notice.
I wouldn't even be shocked if at the end of the day, everything was a badly staged movie.
I don't know her before too I just knew her today. we have noticed her now,her mission accomplished
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Mozkunzult22: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dorcas can lie ooohhh. That guy is well known in fgc... She just got the wrong taxify driver... Publicity shit
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by SailorXY: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jennito:
Who are these people pls?
all useless nobodies grin
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by 9inches(m): 12:44am On Jan 27, 2018
#MeToo wan take off for naija. hmm
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2018
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) / Davido Veronica Adeleke Education Scholarship program For Students Sets To Start / Emma Ugolee Undergoes Successful Surgery In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.