Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

He Called Me A Basterd And I Did This To Him - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Called Me A Basterd And I Did This To Him (1141 Views)

My Cheapest Customer Called Me Cheap / He Called His Gf His Wife, See Her Reaction [Funny Tiktok Video] / (video) He Called His Ex Girlfriend "A Maggi Girl " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Called Me A Basterd And I Did This To Him by Ultimate6811: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
An heart broken girl went for counseling and the following conversation ensued;

GIRL: I have sinned. I called my boyfriend a BASTARD.
Counselor: Well now, that’s not a nice thing to call anyone, so what did he do to deserve that?

GIRL: Well, he kissed me.
Counselor: You mean like this? The counselor kissed the girl

GIRL: ……Yes!
Counselor: Well that’s no reason to call him a BASTARD.

GIRL:But, he put his hand in....

CONTINUE HERE.... https://www.thisdayinfo.com/search/label/Hot%20Comedy?&max-results=10&m=1

Re: He Called Me A Basterd And I Did This To Him by brownsugar23: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: He Called Me A Basterd And I Did This To Him by jerflakes(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
La click, la Buhari win 2019 election

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out FELA DUROTOYE Shaku Shaku Dance... / Kemi Adeosun And Ngozi Okonjo-iweala LOOK-ALIKE Take Nation To Another Dimension / A Twitter User Troll Nairaland Forum And Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.