Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Are Your Fears In Life? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Fears In Life? (24455 Views)

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by Jeffosa007(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fear of forever ending a stammerer after many years battling it, i just hope this will end one day as it has deprived me of many opportunities... God help me
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
XINZ:

Why would you do that for me? I'm only kidding, feel free to do your thing wink
I'm already free but just trying to be myself cool
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by unbitchable(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Uniqueness01:
Fear of marrying the wrong Man.

Fear of Depression.
A wrong man would be the one who can't handle that cute ass of yours & smash you to orgasm.
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by Jeffosa007(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fear of forever remaining a stammer after many year of battling it, this thing has really deprived me of many life opportunities.. God help me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
stilldoingokay:

no disrespect okay,

but what make it horrible?
Well not all mothers are caring..that's one fact d general societal belief does not align with. My mum provides for me in her little way (she has a fairly good job and I'm her only child) but battered me emotionally, verbally and physically..my ego was battered from childhood when my mind was so open to influences like all children and d major influence i had was her. D psychic effects of her attitude still exist in me. My childhood wasnt interesting. I remember being beaten nakked to bleeding point, went to sleep at night with empty stomach as punishment when food was available just for little mistakes that children make.

Well someone has said, all women can be mothers by nature but not all mothers are mommies. I didnt have a father figure and my mum was a domineering force who knows nothing about boosting a childs esteem. My dad whom I see once in a while always complained on how her rigidity ruined their relationship while she was pregnant with me. As i speak her siblings are far from her cus of her rigid nature. Some good minded samaritans wanted to take me away from her when i was a child when they noticed her attitude could affect me but taking an only child from a rigid mother is not so easy. Some foster children who lived with us ran away. I had nowhere to go as I wasn't used to any free life before, unlike my foster siblings. I endured it all. Many behavioural finess that i have today, i learnt them from outside. Thats a summary sha. Its so much a long story. I eventually dislike rigid women or feminist. I can kill dem if I have my way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by Doctee: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fear of dying without being a Muslim may Allah save me from that and
fear of what is going to happen to me after death dey make me fear
Fear of poverty

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by ogunmourinho(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
fear of not getting admission this year
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by oyetpel(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
I have lost loved ones before, my Father and brother.

I have failed, went to university for 8 years and couldn't graduate (even though i had the best result in ss, went to a public school, and i was say the first or 2nd best in class then)

My fear is failing again after gaining admission to another university this year, and it makes me lose my mind sometimes.

If i graduate, maybe i will be an optimist again and be ambitious, but right now this fear is killing me.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
...fear of being a single parent!

that thing sucks, except you never experienced it!
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
oyetpel:

I have failed, went to university for 8 years and couldn't graduate (even though i had the best result in ss, went to a public school, and i was say the first or 2nd best in class then)

My fear is failing again after gaining admission to another university this year, and it makes me lose my mind sometimes.

If i graduate, maybe i will be an optimist again and be ambitious, but right now this fear is killing me.

so sad embarassed

why couldn't you grad.?
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by arcdone(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fear of not living to my expectation...... Fear of not my dreams to come fulfill
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by EternalTruth: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
that's why I said instead of me to end up with wrong person, God should bless me as a single lady.
I aim for success but I only mentioned my fear. I don't fear failure cos it's a stepping stone to real success, I don't fear death cos I must die, I don't fear sickness cos sickness can either kill you or make you to appreciate life better my greatest fear is living in the same house with a monter.
What are your fears
the mail i used to register this account is currently inactive.
Kindly mail me via udementa1990@gmail.com
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
EternalTruth:
the mail i used to register this account is currently inactive.
Kindly mail me via udementa1990@gmail.com
hmmmm
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyjumong:
If i fail to leave this country cry

You no get fear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by kenevision(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lonestar124:
Fear of not making heaven at last

Fear of marrying the wrong wife

Fear of losing my family member cry

You perfectly said my mind... I don't fear poverty the way I fear those three...

I pray for my family like there is no tomorrow...

I pray for a life partner like my life depends on it...

And I live my life as if everyday is gonna be my last...

GOD help us sha...

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by XINZ: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm already free but just trying to be myself cool

Well, if flirting is your thing the don't stop cos of me smiley
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by akaahs(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fear of not meeting my responsibility as a man nd human being
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by Deo1986(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fear of leaving Nigeria in this state.
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by kenevision(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
oyetpel:

You are a victor bro... Do not give up!
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Hi, I'm looking to have you periodically furnish a forum I currently moderate with quality content. The link is on my signature. Great incentives. Reach out if interested.

Pitch me some incentives. Smiles...
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
XINZ:

Well, if flirting is your thing the don't stop cos of me smiley
Don't get me wrong please I don't flirt around biko, shocked shocked
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by EternalTruth: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
hmmmm
why?
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by smileyoo: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
my fear is been a nigerian for the next 30 yrs, still under the leadership of these failed, vissionless and corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
EternalTruth:
why?
dont you think it would be better and easier if you send me a pm
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Well not all mothers are caring..that's one fact d general societal belief does not align with. My mum provides for me in her little way (she has a fairly good job and I'm her only child) but battered me emotionally, verbally and physically..my ego was battered from childhood when my mind was so open to influences like all children and d major influence i had was her. D psychic effects of her attitude still exist in me. My childhood wasnt interesting. I remember being beaten nakked to bleeding point, went to sleep at night with empty stomach as punishment when food was available just for little mistakes that children make.

Well someone has said, all women can be mothers by nature but not all mothers are mommies. I didnt have a father figure and my mum was a domineering force who knows nothing about boosting a childs esteem. My dad whom I see once in a while always complained on how her rigidity ruined their relationship while she was pregnant with me. As i speak her siblings are far from her cus of her rigid nature. Some good minded samaritans wanted to take me away from her when i was a child when they noticed her attitude could affect me but taking an only child from a rigid mother is not so easy. Some foster children who lived with us ran away. I had nowhere to go as I wasn't used to any free life before, unlike my foster siblings. I endured it all. Many behavioural finess that i have today, i learnt them from outside. Thats a summary sha. Its so much a long story. eventually dislike rigid women or feminist. I can kill dem if I have my way.

hmmmm.

don't know what to say,

but sorry okay, life is really, really unfair,

I enter the year with so much hatred for my families, I don't even want to go back home again.
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by pulsatingpen: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fear of dying without living with a cause worth dying for. Fear of not living a life where the fear of anything is absent, especially death ; I want to be able to look all kinds of fear in the face and triumphantly walk away from this world when I'm done...whether at 30 or 90. I want it to be known that I didn't just exist at some point in time, I LIVED.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by EternalTruth: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
dont you think it would be better and easier if you send me a pm
okay kindly drop ur email let me msg u.
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by chijudith(f): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fear of marrying the wrong husband
Fear of loosing my loved ones
Fear of not making heaven

Lord I trust u help me to overcome in Jesus name Amen
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
EternalTruth:
okay kindly drop ur email let me msg u.
veldinevera@gmail.com
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by EternalTruth: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
oyetpel:

we are in the same situation bro. Was admitted in the university since 2006, i was the best in my ss but can you imagine i couldn't graduate after spending so many years in the university. Just got admitted into a federal university this year too and the fears and thoughts of not graduating drives me to insanity.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by realtalk19: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chikita66:
Fear of being a single parent.
u just spoke my mind
Re: What Are Your Fears In Life? by realtalk19: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chikita66:
Fear of being a single parent.
u just spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Scrap Trailer Falls On Vehicles In Ikorodu. Photos / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators / High Speeding Car Fall In A Culvert, Luckily No Life Was Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.