Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Are U A Praticing Mini Importation Business Man? Let Have A Meeting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are U A Praticing Mini Importation Business Man? Let Have A Meeting (434 Views)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies / Are U A Praticing Mini Importation Business Man? Let Have A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U A Praticing Mini Importation Business Man? Let Have A Meeting by unifydworld: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
On this trend I want to firstly congratulate all past and present entreprenuer in this flied of Mini importation business.
I beleive we can began this business from #10,000 capitial (just an example and get to the top. But there is problem! We meet help from guys who is already successful let them come in to help make this dream of ours a manifestation. I know some young guys who already Into this business and are already making 300% of there input capital right now. I have seen alot of provinces that is very confusing to me.

You are we come to this trend if you fallen to this categories.
1. Do you know about the whole business but u need praticial and guides/mentorship.
2. Do you have question to ask have is your chance to do so.
3. Are you confuse about the goods to import?
4. Do you have a tips to support others guys to help.
5. Every legit ideas about Mini importation business is welcome.
6. People that need connection about the business.
7. Lalasticlala is welcome to take the group to the front page. Thanks in advance on that.
People that are not welcome:
1. Scam Personal, fraudstar,
2. People that discourange some one about this particular biz.
Re: Are U A Praticing Mini Importation Business Man? Let Have A Meeting by unifydworld: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
If you have a problem you are facing that concern the topic feel free to ask?
Re: Are U A Praticing Mini Importation Business Man? Let Have A Meeting by collinsVP: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please proofread your thread and make corrections.

1 Like

Re: Are U A Praticing Mini Importation Business Man? Let Have A Meeting by unifydworld: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
collinsVP:
Please proofread your thread and make corrections.

About what?

(1) (Reply)

Professional Videographer Needed In Abuja / INDITEX SHARES TUMBLE AFTER ANALSYT CUT TARGETS / Euphoria Enterprise Needs Student Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.