Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigeria And Nigerians.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Nigerians.. (344 Views)

Tension!! As Father Mbaka Replies Peter Obi And Nigerians / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And Nigerians.. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
To know that you are a Nigerian in Nigeria is something many hadn't thought about or never crossed their minds, including the so called leaders, at least most of them have never taken time out to meditate on the reason for their arrival to this part of the world. What people are occupied with is the thought to share with those who have developed their region.

Stop the complaints, dig deeper and find yourself. Established your concept for others to learn from. So many Nigerians are already making waves in different courses of life. But that is in another man's land. We are yet to witness foreigners rushing in to our educational institution and embrace our culture. Our way of life.

If I may ask, what is the life of a Nigerian?? How do you describe your country to a foreigner. I am very pleased to have been born in this country, though the best of me has not been seen by those who are always waiting for final approval to rate the outcome of events. Do you think you are rejoicing to have come from this blessed country, or like most of you curse your country everyday by the words of your mouth. Desist from mouthwashing your fatherland, encourage the faintest, build the leaders, leave a footprints in every field. Be the best that you could be. See yourself privileged to have graced this land. I am stirring up the pure motives in you and reign in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Nigerians.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's good to always be positive, but one cannot maximize his potentials in this devilish country. I mean nobody can choose Nigeria willingly.

Nigeria is not a blessed country! It is one of the most disorderly countries in the world. It is one of the most corrupt and uselss place under the sun. It is dirty, noisy, uselss, dishonest, corrupt, zerovalue for life, zombie ladened....in fact, I hate Nigeria with all my heart!
Re: Nigeria And Nigerians.. by orisa37: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thank you please.
Re: Nigeria And Nigerians.. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Great thanks
Re: Nigeria And Nigerians.. by lightblazingnow(m): 4:33am On Jan 27, 2018
My passion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Nigerians.. by orisa37: 5:27am On Jan 27, 2018
37 Nigerians adopt one of them to coordinate their Relationship. The Job of Coordination can never include permission to allow one member to occupy the Premises of another member without that member's consent. The Coordinator that does this, will be either wicked or downright senseless.
Nigerians must deal with themselves with extreme care and The President must not dictate.
Re: Nigeria And Nigerians.. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Joy
Re: Nigeria And Nigerians.. by orisa37: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yes, only when Psalm: 133:1 is applied with The Wisdom of God.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Inec‘s Indictment, Bello And Second Term Delusion / FG Expects 3000 Investors At London Summit / We Don’t Have To Act Only After Officials Have Been Handcuffed — Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.