Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) (41249 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Evegreen: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Holla
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by SBG04: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
To those that think she's lying, abeg please what does an upcoming actress stand to gain by coming out to publicise the fact that she was almost raped? To advertise that she uses taxify? She gains nothing! It's even bad press for her. But it's a sacrifice she made to expose that scumbag. But that lying scumbag driver has everything to lose by lying that he didn't try to rape her. He took her to his house for auditions or to sign an autograph?

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by LordBaelish: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrHistorian:
We shouldn't start making a mountain out of a molehill.

Needless of these public reviews and comments laced with bias and prejudice.Shola Fapson thinks a taxify driver attempted to rape her? Proceed to a competent police station and file a case.

Enough of this.

Besides,I have watched the numerous videos on this issue and my best say will be that both of them are NOT entirely saying what really happened though the driver's version seem to be more believable!

Word
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by CaptainG00D: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
B
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by ayaside(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Reading comments from people who automatically become judges of situation baffles me...What if she is saying the truth?Run out of the car they said..Really??

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Daeylar(f): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Make them enter court na,

This public opinion of he is wrong she is wrong, is not it abeg,
If she is lying she goes to jail,
If he is lying he goes to jail.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by mitchel1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Before u say rape,There must be a struggle, a torn pant and torn clothes, but in this case no such thing like that. Ok Attempt rape.... A detective should be summoned and to check d stories becos ppl will b biased if there is
No scientific backing.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by SteveMarvic: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
So u expect me to waste my hard earn mb on one yeye video..make i bend if i watch...mtchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by holuwarlay08(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
PLEASE WHO IS LYING
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Damfostopper:
only happens in shithole country..... biitches wanna trend

She is a stupid lying whorre!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Softhands(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
And this kind liar go dey find husband tomorrow... Chei there is God oooo!!!!!!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by dresh: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:
To those that think she's lying, abeg please what does an upcoming actress stand to gain by coming out to publicise the fact that she was almost raped? To advertise that she uses taxify? She gains nothing! It's even bad press for her. But it's a sacrifice she made to expose that scumbag. But that lying scumbag driver has everything to lose by lying that he didn't try to rape her. He took her to his house for auditions or to sign an autograph?
you dey craze!!!
maggot

9 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Earthkumy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:

If you watch the video the guy look so helpless, I think the guy should take her to court for deformation of character.

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by IDKadiri: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
VERY APT

SHE IS OBVIOUSLY LYING IN THE VIDEO SHE MADE, WIDE EYES< EYES GOING LEFT< PLUS SHE IS AN ACTRESS

Threebear:
wink
The truth and the whole truth is that this woman was not harassed in anyway.
She and the driver had a misunderstanding and she wanted to play the rape and abduction card to soil his image. Why is the audio inaudible, why didn't she report him to the police or some form of authority when she escaped and above all, why is every detail of her story, sketchy, inconclusive and shallow.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by AK481(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hh
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
I never knew of Shola Fapson untill today. Soon I will see her in "The Wedding Party 3" This accusations for attention really works

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
I don't believe Shola one bit
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Nasamy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
May I hear word, best of follo. That her expired pussy Na person rape.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by GenOrumov: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
It wasn't rape. Both parties totally misunderstood themselves.

From her not immediately declaring her destination to the driver when he picked her up to him thinking she was a ritualist/armed robber/kidnapper and driving her off to his house in self defense.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Driver was scared, passenger was irrational. I mean it was 12 midnight. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by afredgeorge1477: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
#I stand with taxify driver #say no to false allegation.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by harmbhrosz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:
so he took her to his house to rape her abi, a house where his sister is also staying or haven't you read the guy's part?

And you should know what an upcoming actress stands to gain in something like this is popularity which she's currently getting, if the guy truly wants to rape her, the courage she had to post the incident on social media would be the same one should would have had to report the incident to the nearest police station.

A guy that knows his identity and that of his next of kin in registered to a global company like taxify would carry his victim to his house where his sister stays abi.

I no know why Una no dey reason

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by sexdoll: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Has the fuel scarcity finally ended?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Follygunners: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mediocre talent and beauty at best! She's become so irrelevant in the industry and media and she's trying so hard to stay in the news. Animal oshi.. angry angry
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheap fame
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Earthkumy:

If you watch the video the guy look so helpless, I think the guy should take her to court for deformation of character.
GBAM!!

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by lovingyouhun: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
2019BUHARIONLY:
BUHARI2019

Na like this buhari be na e dey work from house?
Smh for thou
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Follygunners: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
GenOrumov:
It wasn't rape. Both parties totally misunderstood themselves.

From her not immediately declaring her destination to the driver when he picked her up to him thinking she was a ritualist/armed robber/kidnapper and driving her off to his house in self defense.

Abeg, your tone too soft on top dis kain false accusation na. No misunderstanding btw them at all. She's trying to display her 'prowess' to the innocent driver. She's a LOSER! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 2019BUHARIONLY: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
lovingyouhun:

Na like this buhari be na e dey work from house?
Smh for thou

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Xisnin(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
UyiIredia:
If Shola Fapson was raped I would stand by her but she is lying.
She never said she was raped, I guess you have comprehension problems.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by olu1759(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Or probably another episode of sugar...just saying,unno?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) / My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.