Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? (1567 Views)

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
We have being witnessing the execution of the veiled Islamic agenda backed by the powers that be. We all know what colonies are. This was how it happened in Kwara and other parts of the north. Remember the Usman Dan Fodio of the old. It is happening right in our eyes

I figure that by now you folks can aceede to the truth that pastor Emmanuel Bosun who spoken about pmb's islamic agenda has been proven right.

Shame on all those ignorant ones who insulted him then. Those who are out of touch with the truth and reality. I read somewhere that osibanjo said that no one can islamize Nigeria but today he (a 'pastor for that matter) is a willing tool used by the islamists to achieve their mission just like Bosun said.

When God gives a warning, let us be careful to pay heed.

4 Likes

Re: Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? by reality1010: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
jusRadical:
We have being witnessing the execution of the veiled Islamic agenda backed by the powers that be. We all know what colonies are. This was how it happened in Kwara and other parts of the north. Remember the Usman Dan Fodio of the old. It is happening right in our eyes

I figure that by now you folks can aceede to the truth that pastor Emmanuel Bosun who spoken about pmb's islamic agenda has been proven right.

Shame on all those ignorant ones who insulted him then. Those who are out of touch with the truth and reality. I read somewhere that osibanjo said that no one can islamize Nigeria but today he (a 'pastor for that matter) is a willing tool used by the islamists to achieve their mission just like Bosun said.

You think Osinbanjo is not aware?he is and was given out by the Redeemed Church for that purpose,for political purposes.
Re: Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? by SadiqBabaSani: 2:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Bosun Emma Was Very Correct,Imagine The Stupid Comments Coming out from D's Men, All of Buharis men Are Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? by debolayinka(m): 4:09am On Jan 27, 2018
I wish Christians can stop complaining, and rise up to correct our wrongs, through repentance, prayers for our country, and preaching the gospel of truth as a united body.

If not for denominational tussle, the Nigerian church would have made impact.

2 Likes

Re: Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Ok

Checky siggy
Re: Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2018
reality1010:

You think Osinbanjo is not aware?he is and was given out by the Redeemed Church for that purpose,for political purposes.

Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? by kunleweb: 7:45pm On May 09, 2018
jusRadical:

" When God gives a warning, let us be careful to pay heed "
Re: Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? by Ozid(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2018
jusRadical:

@ op pls define Islamization?

(1) (Reply)

Compare ATIKU And BUHARI With Any Thing, By A Poster On Twitter / Pictures: How The Illegal Speaker Of Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Ran Away / PYES – Presidential Recruitment Portal Is Currently Open, Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.