Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) (13330 Views)

APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari / President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him / Charly Boy Group Resumes Anti-Buhari Protest Over Corruption (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by aminulive: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Below is a statement made available to PoliticsNGR by the Niger Delta Amnesty Vendors Forum;

Niger Delta Amnesty Vendors' Forum in collaboration with Coalition of Niger Delta Ex-agitators/Justice for the Abandoned Youths of Nigeria, today marched through major streets in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to call the National Security Adviser, Gen. Mongonu to stop interfering with the day to day administration of the Presidential Amnesty Office in the interest of peace in the Niger Delta region.

Briefing newsmen at the end of the massive rally which started from the beginning of Ada-George road to terminate at Agip round about by Ikwerri road, President of the Niger Delta Amnesty Vendors' Forum, Tari Okosi and Coordinator of the Coalition for Niger Delta Ex-agitators/Justice for the Abandoned Youths of Nigeria, Comrade Okpakariari Eferebo lamented how the National Security Adviser has shut down the Amnesty Office, warning that the interference of the NSA could trigger fresh simultaneous violent protests across the region.

They called on the President to use his good offices to intervene before the issue gets out of hands. Meanwhile, the groups have expressed fears that the National Security Adviser may be playing out a prepared script from politicians who are bent on derailing the President’s new vision for the Niger Delta region.

In a swift reaction to the unfolding developments at the Presidential Amnesty Office, Coordinator of the Patriotic Niger Deltans for Good Governance, Comrade Adonba Amgbare, pointed out that the ongoing undue interference from the National Security Adviser to the President has come to the people of the Niger Delta region not as a surprise, judging from the recent provocative statements from some persons in the north.

According to him, the current reported actions of the National Security Adviser against the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta and Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme may invalidate all the milestones of the present administration in achieving sustainable peace in the Niger Delta region, saying that the people of the area are satisfied with what the Presidential Amnesty Office under Gen. Paul Boroh (Rtd) is doing in the region.

https://politicsngr.com/heavy-protest-call-nsa-order-niger-delta-stakeholders-warn-buhari-photos/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by stefanweeks: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hungry lads
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by sekxyqueen(f): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
stefanweeks:
Hungry lads
but they are feeding your almajiri bloated belly

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by 2019BUHARIONLY: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
BUHARI2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by MrHistorian: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hungry lots.
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by smartty68(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Only in this administration I can't count the number of protest ongoing on daily basis every now and then. It simply means that this administration is unhealthy.

Some government officials pognosing where it doesn't concern them!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by smogup: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
I want buhari to contest in 2019 if he refuses to leave after losing then we will give him the gbagbo treatment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by Britishcoins(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abeg which northern states will be good to start electionics business with 600k?
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by Saintsbrown(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Protesting to a deaf n dump president.
I strongly believe we have a cloned president from Sudan.
Becos I have never seen one deliberately destroy wht took him years to build.
Buhari is destroying everything good left in him.

15 Likes

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by lwisee: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Newbiee:
I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN- PMB

You will replace temporary hardship with
permanent suffering

You will create fertile ground for the wicked to regroup

You will lay red carpet to welcome your common enemy

You will lavishly entertain your oppressors

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN - PMB

You will replace rare honesty with serial
falsehood

You will replace integrity with painful impunity

You will relapse into unending regret and "had we known" end all statements.

You will be calling for greater recession to be managed by greediest elements

You will be asking the poor to go to hell

You will be looking at the end of an era

Probably the end of once prosperous nation.

The Courts and the judicial system will privatise itself such that, the hope of common man be dashed and justice turns commodity market the rich alone can bargain and highest bidder gets the justice
Injunctions will then carry price tag, stay of
execution will have price, adjournment will be bought and common man turn to God or Self.

You will be asking for poison, strong enough to burst the belly, fast in action to send beyond, heralding the end of a journey

You will be seeing the last man

Passionate about a nation

Thinking less about his passion and the last generation with compassion and you have good things exclusive to the richly corrupt alone

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN -PMB

I AM CERTAIN !
You will be stopping healing process

And the wound becomes fresher and painful then healing becomes far fetched
As teeth gnashing signals a Long time regret

Generations to come would be greeted with untold hardship.
They will vehemently curse you such that the grave will press your ribs- to ribs.

Pls REFLECT !!!

You dey craze, we have more than 1000 people that can do the job better than him.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by rawtouch: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by phetto(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Newbiee:

You will replace temporary hardship with
permanent suffering

You will create fertile ground for the wicked to regroup

You will lay red carpet to welcome your common enemy

You will lavishly entertain your oppressors

You will replace rare honesty with serial
falsehood

You will replace integrity with painful impunity

You will relapse into unending regret and "had we known" end all statements.

You will be calling for greater recession to be managed by greediest elements

You will be asking the poor to go to hell

You will be looking at the end of an era

Probably the end of once prosperous nation.

The Courts and the judicial system will privatise itself such that, the hope of common man be dashed and justice turns commodity market the rich alone can bargain and highest bidder gets the justice
Injunctions will then carry price tag, stay of
execution will have price, adjournment will be bought and common man turn to God or Self.

You will be asking for poison, strong enough to burst the belly, fast in action to send beyond, heralding the end of a journey

You will be seeing the last man

Passionate about a nation

Thinking less about his passion and the last generation with compassion and you have good things exclusive to the richly corrupt alone

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN -PMB

I AM CERTAIN !
You will be stopping healing process

And the wound becomes fresher and painful then healing becomes far fetched
As teeth gnashing signals a Long time regret

Generations to come would be greeted with untold hardship.
They will vehemently curse you such that the grave will press your ribs- to ribs.

Pls REFLECT !!!

30k loading
End of month things

Oloriburuku ni gbogbo awon BMC crew

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by MiaB(f): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amirullaha:
A handsome man went into a hotel and asked to see the boss. When the boss came, the story began.
-The client: is room 39 empty?
-The boss: yes, sir.
-The client: can I book it?
-The boss: of course you can.
-The client: thank you.
Before going to the room, the client asked the boss to provide him with a black knife, a white thread 39 cm and an orange 73g.
The boss agreed though he was surprised at the weird things the client asked to have.
The client went into his room, he didn't ask for food or anything else.
Unfortunately for the boss, his room was next to room 39.
After midnight, the boss heard strange voices and noise in that client's room. Voices of wild animals and of utensils and dishes being thrown on the floor.
The boss didn't sleep that night. He kept thinking and wondering what might be the source of the noise.
In the morning, when the client handed the keys to the boss, the latter asked to see the room first.
He went to the room and found everything alright. Nothing unusual. He even found the thread, the black knife and the orange on the table.
The client paid the bill and gave the bellboys a very good tip and left the hotel smiling.
The boss was in a shock but he didn't reveal what he heard to the bellboys. In fact, he started to doubt himself.
After one year, the client showed up again. He asked to see the boss again. The boss was in a puzzle.
The client asked the same things: room 39, black knife, white thread 39cm and an orange 73g.
This time, the boss wanted to know the truth by all means possible. He spent a sleepless night, waiting for something to happen. After midnight, the same voices and noises started, this time louder and more indecipherable than the year before.
Again, before leaving, the client paid his bill and left a large tip on the table for the bellboys. The smile didn't leave his face.
The boss started searching for the meaning of everything the client asked to have. Why did he ask room 39? why the white thread? why the black knife In fact, the boss didn't arrive to any convincing answer to all these questions.
The boss now was eagerly waiting for the month of March, the month in which the client showed up.
To his surprise, on the first day of March, the same client showed up. He asked the same questions. Wanted to book the same room, wanted to have the same things as before.
The boss again heard the same noises, this time more louder than before.
In the morning, when the client was leaving the hotel, the boss apologized politely to the client and asked to know the secret behind the noises in the room.
-''If I tell you the secret, do you promise to never reveal it to anyone else?''
-''I promise I will never let anyone know.
-''Swear
-''I swear I won't reveal your secret''
So finally, the client revealed his secret to the boss.
Unfortunately, the boss was a sincere person. Until now he hasn't revealed his secret to anyone.
When he does, I will let you know... thank you for reading.
Dang you just wasted space

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by phetto(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amirullaha:
A handsome man went into a hotel and asked to see the boss. When the boss came, the story began.
Before going to the room, the client asked the boss to provide him with a black knife, a white thread 39 cm and an orange 73g.
The boss agreed though he was surprised at the weird things the client asked to have.
After midnight, the boss heard strange voices and noise in that client's room. Voices of wild animals and of utensils and dishes being thrown on the floor.
The boss didn't sleep that night. He kept thinking and wondering what might be the source of the noise.
In the morning, when the client handed the keys to the boss, the latter asked to see the room first.
He went to the room and found everything alright. Nothing unusual. He even found the thread, the black knife and the orange on the table.
The client paid the bill and gave the bellboys a very good tip and left the hotel smiling.
The boss was in a shock but he didn't reveal what he heard to the bellboys. In fact, he started to doubt himself.
After one year, the client showed up again. He asked to see the boss again. The boss was in a puzzle.
The client asked the same things: room 39, black knife, white thread 39cm and an orange 73g.
This time, the boss wanted to know the truth by all means possible. He spent a sleepless night, waiting for something to happen. After midnight, the same voices and noises started, this time louder and more indecipherable than the year before.
Again, before leaving, the client paid his bill and left a large tip on the table for the bellboys. The smile didn't leave his face.
The boss started searching for the meaning of everything the client asked to have. Why did he ask room 39? why the white thread? why the black knife In fact, the boss didn't arrive to any convincing answer to all these questions.
The boss now was eagerly waiting for the month of March, the month in which the client showed up.
To his surprise, on the first day of March, the same client showed up. He asked the same questions. Wanted to book the same room, wanted to have the same things as before.
In the morning, when the client was leaving the hotel, the boss apologized politely to the client and asked to know the secret behind the noises in the room.
-''If I tell you the secret, do you promise to never reveal it to anyone else?''
-''Swear
Unfortunately, the boss was a sincere person. Until now he hasn't revealed his secret to anyone.
Kneel down

Lemme swear for you

8 Likes

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by unbitchable(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Niger Deltans are bunch of toothless slowpokes who can't use the revenue power to blow off the balls of the jihadist government. Your region is left in environmental mess & hazard in favour of North East Development Commission, Cattle Colony & Boko Haram Rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by chalsixtus(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by SirBunky85(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
smogup:
I want buhari to contest in 2019 if he refuses to leave after losing then we will give him the gbagbo treatment
internet warrior.as if u can stand an army officer
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by rawtouch: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
cool

NSA take heed..
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by Amirullaha(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
phetto:
Kneel down
Lemme swear for you
Am sorry boss'..

1 Like

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by austin2all: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
divide the zooooo

2 Likes

Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by Paradigme777: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
smogup:
Gbagbo treatment can be dangerous bro. It can cost over 20,000000 Nigerian lives. Ask d betee and d djulas
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by Paradigme777: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amirullaha:
-''Swear
Becarefull!
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by phetto(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amirullaha:

Am sorry boss'..

Go and sin no more grin grin
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by walter08: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Saw them collecting 500 after at Agip round about
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by Pecca: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
lwisee:

You dey craze, we have more than 1000 people that can do the job better than him.
only 1000? if u say a thousand who can replay what the daura lord is doing already I will agree wt you but for those who can do it better? we have innumerable pool of men, not political sycophants, who can do it selflessly, wondrously better. Buhari was given to awaken us
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by jeroba1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Saintsbrown:
Protesting to a deaf n dump president. I strongly believe we have a cloned president from Sudan. Becos I have never seen one deliberately destroy wht took him years to build. Buhari is destroying everything good left in him.
Apc plane don crash.
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by stefanweeks: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=sekxyqueen post=64534367]
but they are feeding your almajiri bloated belly[/quote

Beautiful Queen

I am not from the north o.

i be ur brother
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by Elukapendragon(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Call your herdsmen to order
Re: Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS) by Bigseven(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are consistently inflicting pains on innocent citizens at different locations in the country all in the name of grazing area which is a personal business and is not contributing a dine to the country's GDP, you did not put a call to the NSA to order, but this unarmed citizens are protesting the negative ordeal of not giving proper attention to the region yet you who called the stake holders from that region are calling NAS to other, I see betrayal from inside.
God is watching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket / FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / Lauretta Onochie Tells Amnesty International To Investigate Nigeria Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.