Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Innocent Pilots Must Not Share From The World Leaders Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innocent Pilots Must Not Share From The World Leaders Trouble (376 Views)

Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Pilots Must Not Share From The World Leaders Trouble by alanka(f): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is is certained that any leader who dies starting from from January 1, 2018 goes straight to hell fire.

Their souls will not have a place of rest because their judgment had been made already.

Their pilots should not share the same fate with them because they did not commit same sin with them,i am therefore going to use the last 15 days to prepare and eject the pilots. I therefore advise them to resign.

they do not deserve to share from their trouble, you should not die for them.
However, plan is on the way to make sure that even even you fly them you can have a narrow way to escape yet you may be devised against them.

I will eject some of the pilots with hocaitaoin, (a kind of chemical that makes you fear/afraid/scare of height), when you fly, fear will occupy your heart, although, your breath would be normal but you would lose concentration and my boys will apply tonthron (darkness chemical), no matter numbers of light is in the flight, every where will dack out, they will dump you on mountain or water where you can easily be found why your bosses on board would be kidnapped and taken to unknown destinations where hunger and weather will kill them.

But it is better to resign, i cant guarantee you of my help because i am not owing you help.
Re: Innocent Pilots Must Not Share From The World Leaders Trouble by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
What are you saying ma

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin / Inec Will Not Count Prayer Points, Pst Esther Martins Advised Pastors In Nigeria / Judicial Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.