Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit (11595 Views)

Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Ethiopia For 30th AU Summit (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by wink2015(m): 5:58am On Jan 27, 2018
AFTER THE DEATH OF MUAMMER GHADDAFI, FORMER LIBYA LEADER, the African Union is unable to take proactive and decisive decision and it is now a toothless bulldog and a rubber stamp of the western countries.

Leaders of African state now go there to just take photograph, shake hands and drink cups of coffee and return home to their SHITHOLE countries leaving the work of their respective states undone.

I respect two African leaders for their impact on the African union.

1. The Emperor Selassie of Ethiopia who was the pioneer leader and founder of the AU

2. Muammer Ghaddafi of Libya.
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by opribo(m): 6:12am On Jan 27, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Country where people like lalasticlala, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga,Femi Otedola, Cosmos Maduka,Jim Ovia,Pascal Dozie,Oba Otudeko, Alhaji Sayyu Dantata,Prince Samuel Adedoyin, Dele Fajemirokun,Chief Cletus Ibeto, Tony Ezenna,Chief Molade Okoya Thomas, Ben Bruce,Ifeanyi Ubah, Leo Stan Ekeh, Fola Adeola,Chief Ade Ojo,Folorunsho Alakija, Okoju Iweala, High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs,Hakeem Bello Osagie,Sani Bello,Chief Arthur Eze and many others dey naim this one become President?

Their silence made it so. If they stood up against people who had no business acumen, if they had spoken up when it mattered the most, if they had asked the relevant question at the right time. It would not have gotten to this but they remained silent and thats where we are where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by thunderbabs: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2018
SeunWhy:
Fayose blasts Buhari -- Buhari -> No response
FKK blasts Buhari -- Buhari -> No response
Obasanjo blasts Buhari -- Buhari -> No response
Nairalanders blast Buhari -- Buhari -> No response.
Facebook users blast Buhari -- Buhari -> No response
Instagram users blast Buhari -- Buhari -> No response
Twitter users blast Buhari -- Buhari -> No response

The action of a man describes him.
I think Mr President is focused on something only him believes in and has high level of discipline for his dream - That's charisma; a notable leadership quality.

He may not be good but not as bad as the opposition portray him because they are playing politics for their selfish interest.

You can hate him but I love his personality.
I admire his charisma.
Please respect my choice don't insult me and don't force me to your own choice.
I'm not any party member
But

#MyOneVoteForPMB2019....

Fuel scarcity ......no response
Market inflation... no response
Herdsmen killing.... No response
Economic hardship....no response
Lopsided appointments...no response, but say
APC rally twrds 2019............... There is a response

Una no wetin dey worry una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by seguno2: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Follygunners:
Bros., you're very correct. It's time we took actions and not just mere blabbing. If there's any active movement or cause I can join, abeg... refer or recommend. God bless you.

Find the office for APC or PDP in your ward and sign up.
Otherwise google political parties and find the one that suits your views to establish a gathering in your ward.
Best.
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by AvailableCofOLa(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Fruitful deliberation with positive and sustainable results is what I pray African leaders.
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Country where people like lalasticlala, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga,Femi Otedola, Cosmos Maduka,Jim Ovia,Pascal Dozie,Oba Otudeko, Alhaji Sayyu Dantata,Prince Samuel Adedoyin, Dele Fajemirokun,Chief Cletus Ibeto, Tony Ezenna,Chief Molade Okoya Thomas, Ben Bruce,Ifeanyi Ubah, Leo Stan Ekeh, Fola Adeola,Chief Ade Ojo,Folorunsho Alakija, Okoju Iweala, High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs,Hakeem Bello Osagie,Sani Bello,Chief Arthur Eze and many others dey naim this one become President?
are those u mentioned in politics?(all)
how many of them contested?
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2018
buhari is a useless old goat...
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by jacyhelen(f): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
There Goes The President, Federal Republic Of Shithole

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by Nonaira1: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2018
jacyhelen:

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??

They are a fantastically corrupt, zoological, shithole.

They were angry nnamdi didn't call them their full name grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by chrischina(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Guy you bad ass
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by concacid: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Safe journey my president, God be with you. SAI BABA.
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by concacid: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2018
It would be recalled that, on July 4, 2017, during the 29th Session of the AU, African leaders unanimously endorsed President Buhari to champion the fight against corruption on the continent. SAI BABA.
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by dview001(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2018
come and see o...ajala is on it again
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2018
I hope he took his herdsmen and their cattles with him
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by miltonchux(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2018
SeunWhy:

I think Mr President is focused on something only him believes in and has high level of discipline for his dream - That's charisma; a notable leadership quality.

He may not be good but not as bad as the opposition portray him because they are playing politics for their selfish interest.

I admire his charisma.
I'm not any party member
But

#MyOneVoteForPMB2019....
And Nnamdi Kanu insults buhari, we had Operation python Dance abi. Can u see yourself
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by kambili999(f): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2018
SeunWhy:

I admire his charisma.
I'm not any party member
But

#MyOneVoteForPMB2019....
Nigeria has a lot of people who have commendable charisma if that is what you need. but charisma isn't the main thing we need in this dilapidated country. we need someone who is sensitive to the plight of his country people and fights to ensure they are able to have 3 square meals.
Re: Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa For 30th AU Summit by Ikpongiton: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
from herding the cows to flying on jet.aboki on the move.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Moghalu Pays N25m, Obtains ADC Nomination Form / British Envoy Assures Of Safety Of Nigerians In The UK As He Meets Abike Dabiri / Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.