Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah (39753 Views)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Bobby808: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
solochris:
Oga keep kwayet. That is not the truth... The fact is that we can't tolerate those your nonsenses in the SE, so no need of those policies. Do anyhow u see anyhow
thatsorite. That time don pass. No body will take that shiiit from the stark bastered fulanes any more
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by reality1010: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nadeemkumi:
The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, on Friday stated that there will be no need for the establishment cattle colonies in the South-East geopolitical zone.

This, the MACBAN chairman in Anambra, Sadiq Gidado, said is as a result of the harmonious relationship already existing between Fulani herdsmen and South-East residents.

Gidado, who spoke at a news conference in Awka, the Anambra capital, bemoaned the incessant farmer-herdsman clashes in some parts of the country, saying that the two parties were coexisting peacefully in the South-East.

“Cattle breeding in Anambra is different from what obtains in other states; here in Anambra; we are working in synergy with the security operatives, the indigenes and the state government through the Cattle Menace Control Committee.

“To me, anti-open grazing bill, cattle colonies and ranches are just political creations; these concepts are created by politicians to bring disharmony between farmers and herdsmen.

https://newsworth.ng/miyetti-allah-reveals-cattle-colonies-cant-work-south-east/
South east has invented a pesticide that will make all their cows run mad and scattered.
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Okoyeebos: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
kernel504:

If a man isn't comfortable bearing his father's name he's a Bastard. Taking your enemies name, shows, low self esteem.

Without British, Fulani's can't stand Biafrans, not even in there dreams. How many countries and tribes fought the Biafrans, but couldn't break them down till after three year.

The truth is that it took Bakassi land, to block our food before Nigeria could say a word.

The problem most of you have is that you lack the mental capacity to think deep and analyse things. Go and check the meaning of my moniker and stop making animal noises here.

1 Like

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by kernel504(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Okoyeebos:

The problem most of you have is that you lack the mental capacity to think deep and analyse things. Go and check the meaning of my moniker and stop making animal noises here.

Mr. Professor, I wouldn't mind using your name, alongside with your surname, that's if you have one as my moniker.

On Nairaland, people choose Monikers based on tribe, religion and interests. Impersonating a tribe, hurling deceit and lies against there interest, is criminal.

#AfonjaDemons.

5 Likes

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by papoudaupolos: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
elChapo1:
technically put, u mess around the south-east(Anambra esp), they make u go extinct without the world knowing or hearing about it.
It was this kind of chest beating that caused python to dance.learn from kanu's mistake.
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by ogtavia(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
open and indiscriminate grazing won't work...this is 2018,myetti Allah are all barbarians who are trying so hard to keep Nigerian in stone age....if everybody still obeyed and practised their ancient culture nd tradition..Nigeria would have ceased to exist by now....i don't care if the Fulanis are historical nomads,this is the 21st century....infact why are we debating this in the first place??..why...if the myetti Allah want to turn the entire north into grazing land for their cattle...all well and good..i don't care.....its what they want...this is the age of innovation and technology...and here we are debating if we should allow some backward and archaic people in the name of myetti Allah run amok the whole place with their angels of destruction in the name of herdsmen.....why not allow ritualists,kidnappers and prostitutes to operate freely..i mean,since some bunch of illerates in the name of myetti allah wants to give a "logical" explanation for their barbarism and expect right thinking Nigerians to keep quiet....

2 Likes

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Firgemachar: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
In order words the whole iboland is one big cattle colony already. grin

Any new one may reduce the size. grin

Issorait grin
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Illitrate3(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
this their name self dey disgusting cheesy
but what about indibuisi ehinacho,the name looks like demons name
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by crimeboss: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Now buhari's government should be so addressed MIYETTI ALLAH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nonaira1:
Some one biko let the fulani herdsmen know that the rest of us Igbo no be SE are part of the Igboland so make them extend that no cattle colony to all of us igboland.

Colonize the rest of Nigeria but biko leave us alone, not just SE igbo. The rest of us Igbo also no want una colony Cattle. Dalu

Which part of Igboland are you from?
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by ShootToKill: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
There is no way you can take an Igbo man's land have peace on that piece of land. E no go work.
Just be satifisfied with the 'garkis' and 'Ama awusas' you live in right in Igboland.

We yorubas in illorin and oshogbo would love to have some cattle colony. We love 'bokortor' no be small.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
This people must really think we are dumb.When south east demanded for the 6th state to be created, they were told they have insufficient landmass, but now, they are demanding lands from them to build their colony,l want to ask,which land again? the insufficient one?

3 Likes

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by omoelerin1: 3:37am On Jan 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
rubbish
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by chairman010: 5:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Nigeria.... How did we get here?

by trekking
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Nonaira1: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2018
AAlozie:

Do you understand what you've written? What gibberish!

Afonja Bleep of my mention and go get ready for the fulani invasion. You haven't removed them from illorin, they already eyeing the rest of your lands yet you are here crying about my "writing". Was i talking to you? Onye ara
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Nonaira1: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which part of Igboland are you from?

Asaba
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by theDEVILisHERE: 5:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Nigeria.... How did we get here?

By being stupid enough to allow the "Shithole" exist and continue existing
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Yyeske(m): 5:42am On Jan 27, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

By being stupid enough to allow the "Shithole" exist and continue existing
Being a while, where have you been?
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by africanusvu(m): 5:47am On Jan 27, 2018
This Guy is making a lot of sense wallahi.politician just created this to cause disaffection.I am Igbo.live all my life in southeast.Fulani heardsmen at humble fun y and easily missup.as a kid they used to come begging for water.we give them and sometimes we giv them food which they accept willingly.they kill bush meat ab
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by theDEVILisHERE: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Yyeske:
Being a while, where have you been?
Hell
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by AAlozie(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Nonaira1:

Afonja Bleep of my mention and go get ready for the fulani invasion. You haven't removed them from illorin, they already eyeing the rest of your lands yet you are here crying about my "writing". Was i talking to you? Onye ara
It's a pity that you think anyone who doesn't agree with you is "Afonja"
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by jacyhelen(f): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2018
boolet:
Cattle colonies... nonsense! They should pay for land and build ranches, period!

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Nonaira1: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2018
AAlozie:

It's a pity that you think anyone who doesn't agree with you is "Afonja"

Bleep off my mention.

You can be from jupiter for all I care. Instead of you getting ready for your servitude to fulani, you still dey here wailing on my mention. Make I say am again: ONYE ARA

1 Like

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by AAlozie(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Nonaira1:

Bleep off my mention.

You can be from jupiter for all I care. Instead of you getting ready for your servitude to fulani, you still dey here wailing on my mention. Make I say am again: ONYE ARA
Hahahahaha... Very funny
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by slowbreeze(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Of course it can't work in SE nah...To give an Igbo mans father's land to Fulani for wat..?Na dem go use dia hand run comot?Any SE gov dat tries dat knows wats waiting for him @ home..
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Iamzik: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2018
usba:
My boss from Enugu told me the same thing. That they don't have issues with the Fulanis in their place

It's false pretense.
They always start out peacefully.

When they have worked their way into the lives and heart of indigenes then the strike begins and you are at their mercy.

No need to smell a piece of food that you don't intend to eat...get my drift?
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by usba: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Iamzik:

It's false pretense.
They always start out peacefully.

When they have worked their way into the lives and heart of indigenes then the strike begins and you are at their mercy.

No need to smell a piece of food that you don't intend to eat...get my drift?

He said they have lived with them for years now without problems
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Iamzik: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
usba:

He said they have lived with them for years now without problems

Yes. Same way they lived peacefully with benue and Taraba people for years before showing their true colour.

Foolishness is when you fall for thesame scam severally.
Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
usba:
My boss from Enugu told me the same thing. That they don't have issues with the Fulanis in their place

The fulanis know that the igbos will fight them to standstill. Thats why there is peace. Bullys' pick on the weak and indecisive which igbos aren't.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by yom2(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=CSTR2 post=64540462]
You better mind your business in this Nigeria, and don't include the igbos in any senseless heroism.
Defend your village and mind your business

Those people are pro-northern in orientation when push comes to shove. If you think they are your friends, you are obviously high. /quote:

they better start thinking out of the box and start realising where they truely belong. all this years and uptill this moment I have not seen a scientific justification of calling those 3 middle belt states north. is it in culture or language affinity? or in proximity? or vegetation? or ethnicity?. that's one of d biggest fallacy of colonial creation.we have to start thinking out of the box now and start thinking for our selves. that's why we gained independence in 1960.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah by gracevile: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
no be small something can the build a ranch for pigs in their state in fact it is even more economical .nonsense will the even gree kai this buhari sef him don fall my hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.