Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Access Bank 2018 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 2018 Recruitment (966 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank 2018 Recruitment by RainjamesAkwu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Did you apply for Access Bank 2018 graduate Trainee and you were shortlisted for the aptitude test? Well share your experience for others to learn.
Well i got the invitation mail which was supposed to hold on the 22nd of January but it was later postponed and I got the mail while I was preparing to leave for Abuja from Makurdi.
Has the test held in any center? If yes, then share your experience.
Re: Access Bank 2018 Recruitment by OsasAca1(m): 1:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Well

I wrote my Aptitude Test in Lagos, there HQ

It's a three phase Exam

You pass one, You move to the other and finally the Third was a personal judgement question

So after passing there test, you move to The Panel Interview Level

Mine was made up of Two Ladies and Two Gentlemen.

We were told to come back for Top Management Interview after which Final Assessment - I have not been sent any invite but a friend of mine would be going tomorrow

And then Medicals

Then Resumption to Access Bank School of Excellence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Professional Drivers Residing At Lekki, Ajah And Lagos Island Urgently Needed / Invitation 4rm Adron Home & Properties Ibadan / Fresh Recruitment At The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS), 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.