Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics (25113 Views)

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by Marcelo290(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Spartanville:
Hmmm bro i need this advice
No matter what the situation is, remember there are blind people, remember there are those who aren't sure if they would live for the next second. Go to the hospital and see how people are praying fervently for health, you that have it is now thinking of taking your life? there is nothing you are passing through that someone hasn't been through before, it's our experiences in life that makes us whom we are. what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by Awoleesu(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
ebujany:
Looks like a murder case

Is that juju on his waist
Igbadi nii! Ogun buruku!
Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by Marcelo290(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
thesicilian:

More people need to take their own lives for this nation to move forward.
Lol what a statement!
Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by Marcelo290(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

YES THERE ARE SITUATIONS WHERE SUICIDE IS JUSTIFIED, JUST HOPE YOU DON'T FALL INTO SUCH

Its easy to say what you just said when you're not in the shoe of the person
Give me an instance... do you know what I myself has been through? baba forget matter.
Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by hopefulLandlord: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Marcelo290:
Give me an instance... do you know what I myself has been through? baba forget matter.
I was tempted to give an instance in which your killing yourself would actually be justified like doing it to save a loved one's life or choosing between living while in terrible health, having your family ruin their financial lives just for you to keep breathing AND just dying but never mind

humans have different breaking points whatever you faced, while bad, wasn't bad enough or didn't last long enough to break you but could've broken someone else; do not pretend that the fact that you survived whatever you faced means there are no justification for someone else giving up

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by manci(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
angels09:
This is Buhari's fault.
I have it on my mind that our todaycommentators are commenting in a mature way and wisdom until I came across this fool I quoted.
Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by Nygma(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Esusustuffs:
The end is near. More to happen. The bible say so.
Aren't you tired of believing that shit??
Sheeple
Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Marcelo290:
There is no justification, I repeat...There is no justification to take your life! The man was probably frustrated already and was just looking for an excuse to take his life.

The man nor even sabi commit suicide self. Abi nobody gree teach am?
Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
ebujany:
Looks like a murder case

Is that juju on his waist
The man wasnt properly taught how to commit suicide
Re: Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics by chijindu34(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
chal, the accusation pain am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrested Child Thief Is A Fake Nurse (ogun State) / Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice / Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.