Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Full Transcript Of Fr Mbaka’s 2018 New Year Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full Transcript Of Fr Mbaka’s 2018 New Year Message (461 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Fr Mbaka’s 2018 New Year Message by yesprof(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
I commend everybody here to the Holy presence of the most Holy presence. In him we move, live and hold our being, Act 17: 28. For without you Jesus, we can do nothing, In John 15:5. Yes lord, we are hidden in Christ and Christ is hidden in you, in Colossians 3:3. That is why this gathering is yours. In Hebrew 12; 22, it says, here is mount Zion, the city of the living God, where everybody is a first born and where there are angels in fistful garment, in uncountable numbers. Father, take the glory, as we bless your name. Even when we begin to deliver the message given to us, O lord, glorify your name. As these candles are burning, O lord, may the hands of your people and their destinies be enlightened. (Lift your candles higher).
This year, you shall rise above your enemies. I said, you shall rise above your enemies. In psalm 27;6, the lord will lift your head above all your enemies. I bless you as we begin the New Year. It shall be well with you. Unlike other years, this year shall be remarkable, for what God will do in your life. Many people here are going to become symbols of God’s blessings. Many blessings you could not experience in the previous years, you are going to experience in this year.
The word of God said in the book of Ezekiel 37, by the valley of the dried bones in verse 7, Ezekiel said, “So I prophesy”. Prophecy is real. So, I claim prophetic anointing at this time. Fill me with your auction for prophecy, as in the days of Samuel, as in the days of Ezekiel, as in the days of Jeremiah, as in the days of Isaiah, as in the days of Elijah and Elisha, as in the days of Amos, Joel, Hosiah. O lord, use me at this hour to declare and decree the yet to be. The bible says, I prophesy to the blind, receive your sight in Jesus name, Amen. Glaucoma, cataract, I speak to you; get away, that the eyes of my people shall be open. For in Luke 4:18-19, I join my master, Jesus to pray,” the spirit of the lord is upon me, He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor, to open the eyes of the blind, to set the captives free and to declare a year of favor”.
This year shall be for somebody here, a year of favour. Lift up your candle and shout favour! Favour! favour!. Keep on calling favour. Favour of Psalm 30:5; favour for a life time. favour of Job10:12; favour and life. Favour of Detronomy 33:23; Naphtali satisfied with favour. It is a matter of favour. Favour strikes the difference. You may be laboring and laboring but somebody with favour will make a little attempt and his own will work out. A footballer with favour, any careless opportunity, he scores. This year you shall carry the jar of favour from January to December in Jesus name, Amen. In Psalm 45:7, the bible says, ”and because of his righteousness, he was anointed with the oil of favour”. I key into 2Corinthians 5:21, because of the righteousness of Jesus Christ, you too became righteous. Therefore, favour becomes your portion. So that in Psalm 45:12, men and women with greatest wealth will pursue your favour with gift in Jesus name. This is a year of favour. I don’t care what the devil has been doing in your life in the previous years. I don’t care what the ancestral demons have been doing in your life the previous year. You might have been laboring in vain in the past years. This is a year God will turn your sweat into sweetness. Even though wicked people are gathering together, I can hear the message in Psalm 2 that God who sees on high is laughing. This year, God will laugh at your enemies. I said, God will laugh at your enemies. Whoever decides to be your enemies, God will do something torturous against the person and laugh against that person. He will laugh at witches, He will laugh at wizard. All the forces of darkness that has sworn to mess you up, God will turn their mess into message this year in Jesus name , Amen.

Mr. President, wake up, sit up. God says you are toying with the privileged given to you. There is no time .Nigerians are dying in your hands. People are not happy with your system. Change or you will be changed. Then, He said, Buhari is in trouble. Buhari is hypnotized. Buhari is in a horrible bondage. Buhari’s mantra has been cabalized. Unless president Buhari quickly positions strategically the proper and right people, and change the formal ones inaugurated by him, the wind of change that he himself inaugurated will blow him away shamefully. The wind will be too strong that Mr. President and the cabals will be blown out of office shamefully. The wind will be irresistible, for it will come like hurricane. Buhari can handle this problem but, No 1. His office if he is not careful, another will take. No 2, if he does not want to move Nigeria forward, God says He Himself will plan a strategy of moving Nigeria forward. The pattern of embattling corruption is not just archaic, barbaric but is witch-hunting, and terribly selective. Mr. Buhari, as a president, why should you be picking and choosing those that you and your so-called EFCC man will want to arrest? So anybody who does not want to be arrested will become an APC person. Is that not a corruption of itself? Change or you will be changed. After all, you are the one who introduced change as your mantra. Nigerian economy is in shambles, and Nigerians are in sorrow. Nigeria is not just passing through an economic depression but also it’s a time of economic repression and economic compression. Very soon, Nigerians will know that the country is in terrible mess. The cabals have messed up the president and confused him. So Mr. President, you are to be blamed, not your cabals. You have your brooms but the cabals have their bags. Either you sweep them away or they will throw you into the bags. Heaven cried that your methodologies are not just archaic but also too sluggish and slow. The situation in Nigeria needs speed. You are too dull. Your change mantra is questionable. You have to change your change or you will be disgraced out of office. Your agricultural scheme has anti-agenda that are cancerous. Why should you be talking about agriculture and leave the Fulani herdsmen? Farmers don’t have faith and hope. Don’t you hear what is happening in the country? Cant you use your presidential mandate and help the less privileged. The spirit of God says that, Mr., president is just a president in the mouth .He is not the real president per se. people are running the government the way they like and given him articles to sign. Mr. President does not know what is happening in his government. What a pity! But no matter what is happening, God has assures us that Nigeria and Nigerians are not just in His hands but are in His heart and His eyes. Mr. President tried his best to war against insurgencies, he tried to stop excessive spending, living in opulent. He is n expert in stopping opulent lives, swindling of government property, but the way he is going a after it, is too slow. God loves him and gave him the mandate. He wanted to fight corruption, but corruption is fighting him back. So that anybody who wants to performs corruption in a very smart way will run into APC. So Mr. President, wake up. Save your destiny and save your integrity. God said that the sitting president is not the one Nigerians trusted. Wake up! There are areas the president started doing well before he became sick. Anybody can be sick. Don’t rejoice because Mr. President is sick. We prayed and God granted him healing. But you know that age is not on his side. Even if you are healthy and you are not strong, there will be problem. So Mr. President, as I was waiting in the lord, am asked to advise you, don’t come out for second tenure. After this, retire peacefully. Mr. President, you are the cause of your own problem. God gave you an adviser, a wonderful mentor, a visionist, a matriarch, in the person of your wife. , Aisha but you don’t want to listen to her. That woman is heartbroken because she understands that you are not yourself. Come back to yourself or you will cry by the time you will be sent out of office. So those who are encouraging you to come out and run again, they want to disgrace you shamefully and publicly. We kept on praying for your quick recovery but you know, when the president is sick and age is not on his side, the message came. That is why the government schools are sick; the government hospitals are sick; the government roads are sick; unemployment becomes the order of the day that our graduates and our youth are living in abject poverty and hopelessness; the country men are sick; Hunger is ravaging the people of God; Investors have no more confidence in Nigeria; the agronomic vision has become a mere illusion; Even to take loans for farm become the favour of the rich. As you keep on fighting corruption, many who are around you, are incubating and maturing corruption. Businessmen are confused, because they don’t know what to do as a result of the unstable economy. Some of us may begin to ask! Then why did God choose Buhari at all? God had his reasons. When He chose Saul, He had His reasons, and at a time, He rejected Saul. Yes! That is God for you. Jesus shoes Judas. In His divinity, He chose Judas as an apostle, Judas betrayed Him and Judas office, and another took.
There are many who were working hard. They will try and try but they will fail. Disappointment all over! The message came, that I should tell you,’ don’t give up, try again’! Try again! This time around, the hand of the lord will be with you. I stretch out my hands upon you. In Luke 5, when He told Peter in verse 4, “put down your net again for a catch’’. In verse 5, Peter Said, “I have Labored all night and I caught nothing, but at your word, I will do so”. Peter tried it and fishes of all sizes filled his net. Again in John 21, the apostles were already hopeless. There were discouraged. What more? They wanted to go home because they couldn’t catch any fish. Jesus came after resurrection and asked them,” Do you have any fish”? They said no. He asked them, “Put your net at the right side of the boat”, and they did it. All big fishes started entering. You are going to try again. this time around, no more disappointment. You are going to begin to do well beyond your imagination. And He spoke again in Ezekiel 36:11, He says, “ I will do for you better than I use to”. Whatever good you have been experiencing, God in this year wants to do better for you. If you a businessman, you had one shop like Jabez, He says He is going to expand your coast. You can have more shops; one in Abuja, one in Lagos, three in Onitsha, two in Enugu. It is possible. Coca-cola is a name, Brigade is a name, Mercedes is a name, and Caterpillar is somebody’s name. This year, God is giving you a name. God will give you a name and give you an address. That is why you have to lift up your hands so that you will receive the power. John 1:11 the bible says, “He came to His own but they rejected him”. Verse 12 says, “but unto them that accepted Him, He gave power to become children of God”. Somebody receive power now in Jesus name, Amen. Power to be rich! Deuteronomy 8:17-18says,”when you have eating to your satisfaction, forget you not that it is God who has given you power to be rich”. Take the power! I said, take the power. Take the power to be rich, power the be wealthy and power to be prosperous. Such was the power God gave to Boaz! Such was the power God gave to Salmon! Such was the power God gave to Jesus! Such was the power God gave to David. So I claim Davidic auction here. And the bible continued, unto Solomon in 1 King3, when God gave him wisdom, wealth followed. Somebody here is receiving Solomonic anointing. Anointing for incredible wealth, for the kingdom of God. There are people who are listening now, who never imagined that they are going to be so rich. The power of God is going to do it. Act1:8 says, “you shall receive power when the Holy Ghost comes upon you, then you shall be my disciples”. You may not even think it because Ephesians 3:30 says, “God will do for you more than you can imagine or pray for”. I bless your life. .Whosever that thought that he/she has been forgotten, this year, God has remembered you. This is your year and I bless you in Jesus name, Amen. You are going to prosper exceedingly. If you are ready, God is ready. Because He said, you people should not ask me how I will do it, for I am the Adonai and Elohim. I am the Eljairee. He says, am I not the one who sent down manner from heaven in Exodus 16; Am I not the one who through prophet Elijah made sure that the Jar of oil never finished; Did I not provide for the widow of Zarephath in the days of Elijah in 1Kings 17; Did I not give Israel water from the rock; and He says,’ I am the Lord, I changeth not’’. So whatever little you had in the past, God is going to multiply.
Now! Are you dried up? Are you like that stick of Aaron in Numbers17, in the tent of testimony? I am bringing everybody here face to face with the Divine, whereby you become another tent of testimony. The dried up rod was kept there in the night, by morning, it has already grown and become a big tree with ripened Almonds fruits. So many things will happen to you this same night in Jesus name, Amen. This is your year of Almond miracles. This is your year whereby what you thought is already a waste; what you thought have been terribly destroyed or dead, is called back to life. The bible says in Romans4:17, ‘’He calls into existence what does not exist, for He raises the dead’’. He did it last year where so many miracles were recorded where He raised the dead. You could imagine that miracle that happen during the crusade –that man from Mgbowo that the wife brought here, paralyzed and blind. As we were lifting the blessed sacrament up , the power of the Lord flew into his systems and his eyes opened, and he started walking and he walked up to the stage here. He is a miracle worker. He will do more than we can even think and pray for. And in this year in Philippians 4:19, “he will supply all your needs abundantly according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus’’.
I cover our priests, our bishops, the entire religious, our teachers, our medical doctors, our parents, our children, drivers who will fly on the roads this year, the pilots who will carry aero planes up and down this year, navigating against the cloud, and our leaders. Can you imagine what it will look like if
Mr. President after listening to this message, obeys God and decide to sit up and change, you will see a better Buhari. But the message is simple. So I am sealing everybody, the factories of the people of God, those in the oil sectors, those who are in the offshore, even those in the downstream. People in the solid minerals doing exploration and excavations, taking risk to make ends meet, even when high sea become angry, demonic forces at work in the high waters. People in the oil sector suffer a lot. I cover even the farms of our people in this year with the blood of Jesus. You that is here, and holding your hands upon somebody’s head, be covered with the blood of Jesus.
This is your year of multiplication, miracles and testimonies. You can only understand this when you read1Corinthians2:9, ‘’eyes has not seen, ears has not heard, either has it enter into the heart of men what God has in stock for His people this year’’ .If you know the kind of blessings God has for people this year, it is stupendous; it is incredible; I said, it is unbelievable. So I cover the beneficiaries with the blood of Jesus. our people in the foreign land, people in Diaspora, be covered with the blood of Jesus.They did not go away because they wanted to go, they travelled out because Nigeria has became an uncomfortable zone. Many are even enslaving themselves outside Nigeria, because our leaders have failed us. They need to apologize to us. A country blessed with all that she needs to be the best country in the whole world: Our weather is the best; our water is the best; and our land is the best for farming. We have human resources- talented children, young men and women. Credible old men and old women, retired people who are not yet tired. Parents will keep on training their children in school and also at home after schooling. And these people will be telling us that they are creating roads. It is just like a priest telling you that he gave you Holy Communion in the church. Is that an achievement? It is your right to receive Holy Communion and for him to hear your confession. So we are yet to have political messiah. We have not seen one yet. And any one that God send, once you mess up, God will frustrate you out. Aso Rock is not anybody’s house. Any time you enter there; know that you will still go out there. The kind of demon that is in that Aso Rock- when you go there, either you loose your wife or you loose your life, or you loose somebody that is dear to you. You must loose somebody. People will promise heaven and earth, and once they enter there, they will forget their promises. If you go to Abuja, you will see one, two, three, four, lanes going up, another one, two, three, four going down. Steady constructions! Where as in the eastern part of Nigeria, only one road that is federal has not be done, Shame! As if to say we are beggars. Why should Abuja be far better than Owerri? There are federal roads in Owerri, federal roads in Enugu. Every state has a federal road. Look at the Niger Delta where the oil is coming from. Travel from Enugu and go to port, you will cry on the way. Move from Enugu and begin to go to Onitsha, they are busy doing one lane for so many years. Why can’t Julius Berger come down here and work? Who is fooling who! God is not happy. Allah is angry. And when Allah is angry, nemesis will begin to hit everybody who is involved. Anybody who is involved, nemesis will hit him. All those who are involved, nemesis will hit them. The assurance God has given is that, His poor people, He will take care of them. He said, I will be your God and you shall be my people. Don’t abandon me because of hardship, that the hardship is man-made, not God-made. But those who are frustrating the poor people, God says, He will frustrate and mess them up. So we cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus. Be covered with the blood of Jesus (touch 20 people and tell them, you cover them with the blood of Jesus)

I call on the angels of God to be with us through out the year. In Genesis 3:24, may the Cherubim be with us. In the book of Isaiah 63, may Seraphim be with us. In Genesis 28:12, may the angels of ascension and dissension be with us. In Psalm 34:7, may the angels of God encamp around us. In Psalm35:5, may the angel of the lord fight against those who fight against us. In the book of Revelation 12:7, May the Arc Angel Michael be with us, sustain and fight for us. Holy Arch Angel Michael, come and be with us throughout the year. In Luke1, may the Arch Angel Gabriel be with us. In Tobit 8, may the Holy Arch Angel Raphael be with us. In the book of Daniel 6:22, may the angels of God in the den of lions of Daniel be with us. Angels of the Most High God, be with us. In Mathew 28:2, the angels of Resurrection, be with us in this year. Eucharistic angel, we need you. The entire Choirs of heaven we need you. Please be with us in Jesus name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Stephanie Otobo Confesses to Smear Campaign against Johnson Suleman! / Apostle Suleman Seated In His Church As Stephanie Otobo Confessed (photo) / Jesse Duplantis Goes To Heaven And See's Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.