Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story (32300 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by IdeyFindWife: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
SIMP on the loose you, they want to hit her holes by siding with a bonafide liar . lipsrsealed Tufiakwa.

Captain Save-A-Hoe rebranded na the guy!
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by FTrebirth(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrHistorian:
The so-called Adewale Adeleke has very little brain capacity (that's if he has a brain at all),the twitter user raised a very good point about how misplaced Shola Dapson priorities are in handling the case.

"As serious as rape case and kidnapping issue is, you didn't report to the nearest police station, but had time to report to snapchat..i wonder what kind of victim does that."

I don't see anything wrong with this tweet,why on earth does she have to bring her lamentations to snapchat instead of a police station? the whole media defamation can mess this whole case up for her if she eventually sought for filing a suit.The man can employ the services of a formidable legal team and she will end up paying damages.

if he didn't tweet that would you know that davido has an elder brother?

allow the dude trend small o jare. grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
this story get k-leg
person wan rape u,carry u go one 'random' house.open door,leave key for ignition
u come down from im car,u no run for ur dear life,u dey tell am make him no try come near u,and u get time to record everything

dear dorcas,rapist dont have that liberty of driving u to a 'comfortable' place
they simply hold a knife or gun at u,and bang u silly right there in d car
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Let me also goan react before its too late
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by emmie14: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
What is wrong with this generation of extroverts
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by dhabrite(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na Davido me sabi oo. Who born that guy sef? You sure say nah Baba Adeleke
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
I wonder if truly its their sisters or moms would they still say she is lying
Truly, country full of bitter and miserable people.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by johngroo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sparkies85:
When the witches in your village are demanding for spinal cord, this how you play.
grin grin grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by Subexclusive(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Brother wale wants his own share from her
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Captain Save-A-Hoe rebranded na the guy!

that’s their name captain save-A-Hoe grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by harrison1234(m): 4:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Paschal001:
This story no get sense at all.
when a rape case comes up and it involves a lady and a guy, the guy is always blamed like people don’t even stop a minute to think if this guy is a victim of all this, most girls can be very Evil you know, because they attract sympathy when rape is involved, please you all should stop jumping into conclusions, this is just a simply misunderstanding between the lady and the guy it’s very obvious the guy is innocent , I know of a friend who almost went to jail for this, the girl said she will deal with him and accuse him of rape funny enough my laptop webcam was on because I wanted to know if the boy was truely banging the girl I ended up saving a life.....the girl rushed out shouting and nobody wanted to listen to the boy the all started beating him and dragging him to the station.....secondly, a law should be passed for any girl that accuses anybody wrongly should go for the jail term of rape herself, at least to know how it feels.....there is a police office incharge of rape in enugu and the head there is a lady now imagin when a girl accuses you and you end up there , how can you get justice.....try and visit there and see how men are wasting because of one stupid idiot false accusation .....people we should learn to be wise.........I did not say rape is not real oh, considering the stigma please make sure you are sure before you cos problem for somebody biko
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by hazmon(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Adewale Adeleke is just voicing out the thoughts of Davido. Maybe the girl is one of their love-vendor. They must support her
Re: Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story by Paschal001: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
harrison1234:
when a rape case comes up and it involves a lady and a guy, the guy is always blamed like people don’t even stop a minute to think if this guy is a victim of all this, most girls can be very Evil you know, because they attract sympathy when rape is involved, please you all should stop jumping into conclusions, this is just a simply misunderstanding between the lady and the guy it’s very obvious the guy is innocent , I know of a friend who almost went to jail for this, the girl said she will deal with him and accuse him of rape funny enough my laptop webcam was on because I wanted to know if the boy was truely banging the girl I ended up saving a life.....the girl rushed out shouting and nobody wanted to listen to the boy the all started beating him and dragging him to the station.....secondly, a law should be passed for any girl that accuses anybody wrongly should go for the jail term of rape herself, at least to know how it feels.....there is a police office incharge of rape in enugu and the head there is a lady now imagin when a girl accuses you and you end up there , how can you get justice.....try and visit there and see how men are wasting because of one stupid idiot false accusation .....people we should learn to be wise.........I did not say rape is not real oh, considering the stigma please make sure you are sure before you cos problem for somebody biko

Bro, na true talk you talk.
But wait o

Why u com quote me? Abi I talk say the guy dey lie.

Shuo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 26th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade / Throwback Pictures Of Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.