Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Chelsea Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans (706 Views)

Michy Batshuayi Scores For Borussia Dort Again And Chelsea Fans Go Wild (Photos) / Enyimba FC Replies Chelsea Fans Who Mentioned Their Handle On Twitter - Epic / Meme Thread For All Chelsea Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fans by Dchosenmhi(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chelsea fans in hot soup!!!

Re: Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin I told my fellow fans that only a madd coach will chase a striker like Costa away... And that is the beginning of the end of Chelsea FC this season. They thought I was joking.

Can you believe Conte... sacking Costa and keeping michy batshuayi ...wtf!!

CFC is gonna finish 5th or 4th in the EPL
Re: Chelsea Fans by maxwell530(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
angels09:
grin I told my fellow fans that only a madd coach will chase a striker like Costa away... And that is the beginning of the end of Chelsea FC this season. They thought I was joking.

Can you believe Conte... sacking Costa and keeping michy batshuayi ...wtf!!

CFC is gonna finish 5th or 4th in the EPL
you know Little about Conte/Costa saga, it was obvious Costa mind was made up in January when the Chinese club came with a huge money, We all saw that Costa heart was already in atletico by always mentioning atletico in every press conference he did.....dude was even ready to sponsor his own transfer by paying his release clause.he loves Madrid than Chelsea, he was even sad when Chelsea beat them in the UCL.
Costa leaving doesn't have anything to do with the current position we are on the table right now,remember we finished 10th in 2016 with Costa and other big players available in the team, what will be will be.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nope the real problem is Chelsea board not having a good relationship and rapport with Conte, According to lampard, "There is money, I don't know why Chelsea are making the wrong signing."

You need good players to compete in top flight European/premier league football, Chelsea today are signing players like we broke, Was this how it was from the beginning when Abramovic regularly order the signing of a reinning European player now it's man city and PSG that are doing just that, Man u is trying to catch up and it shows in the premier league table. Chelsea are there looking for Caro and crouch, WTF? Are we Everton or Leicester because we all wear blue and am confused now.
Re: Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
maxwell530:
you know Little about Conte/Costa saga, it was obvious Costa mind was made up in January when the Chinese club came with a huge money, We all saw that Costa heart was already in atletico by always mentioning atletico in every press conference he did.....dude was even ready to sponsor his own transfer by paying his release clause.he loves Madrid than Chelsea, he was even sad when Chelsea beat them in the UCL.
Costa leaving doesn't have anything to do with the current position we are on the table right now,remember we finished 10th in 2016 with Costa and other big players available in the team, what will be will be.
You are living in a fool's paradise

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans by baralatie(m): 3:05am On Jan 27, 2018
aaronson:
Nope the real problem is Chelsea board not having a good relationship and rapport with Conte, According to lampard, "There is money, I don't know why Chelsea are making the wrong signing."

You need good players to compete in top flight European/premier league football, Chelsea today are signing players like we broke, Was this how it was from the beginning when Abramovic regularly order the signing of a reinning European player now it's man city and PSG that are doing just that, Man u is trying to catch up and it shows in the premier league table. Chelsea are there looking for Caro and crouch, WTF? Are we Everton or Leicester because we all wear blue and am confused now.
it is not big names and big spendings that win trophies

(1) (Reply)

Zinedine Zidane: Gareth Bale Is Not Happy At Real Madrid / Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 8/04/2018 / The Super Eagles Has Launched New Smart Phone In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.