Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Serious Minded Only!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Minded Only!! (618 Views)

Let's Partner. Serious Minded Only / Business Opportunity For The Serious Minded Only / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Minded Only!! by Standard92: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hello House, I know some of us here deals with CPA and I think the only issues we are facing is the Traffic/Promotional Methods.

In my own Experience, I think the Only promotional method I have worked with and it's the best is Bing Ads, I don't know about others promotional method but bing ads is the best if I'm right.

I used to buy bing ads account from indian, Moroccan, pakistan guys which I used to promote my maxbounty offers.

Recently,I contacts the guys who used to sell account to me on skype, they know how to create and get bing ads account for churn and burn uses.
They used to sell adwords and bing ads also.

I asked them for tutorials but they said I'll need to pay to get the course/tutorials and the amount is huge.
I don't know if we/the serious minded guys here can come together and bought the course for promotions.

Just my opinion, No offense please and don't think I'm here to scam.

Shalom!
Re: Serious Minded Only!! by professional100: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Standard92:
Hello House, I know some of us here deals with CPA and I think the only issues we are facing is the Traffic/Promotional Methods.

In my own Experience, I think the Only promotional method I have worked with and it's the best is Bing Ads, I don't know about others promotional method but bing ads is the best if I'm right.

I used to buy bing ads account from indian, Moroccan, pakistan guys which I used to promote my maxbounty offers.

Recently,I contacts the guys who used to sell account to me on skype, they know how to create and get bing ads account for churn and burn uses.

I asked them for tutorials but they said I'll need to pay to get the course/tutorials and the amount is huge.
I don't know if we/the serious minded guys here can come together and bought the course for promotions.

Shalom!
contact lets discuss
Re: Serious Minded Only!! by Standard92: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
professional100:
contact lets discuss
Noted.
Re: Serious Minded Only!! by Standard92: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
professional100:
contact lets discuss
check your email.
Re: Serious Minded Only!! by IamZam: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Standard92:

Shalom!
How much?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get Stuck Owning A Job - Learn To Own A Business / Why Contract Performance Is Poor In Nigeria – Experts / Do Not Procrastinate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.