Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Reglion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reglion (265 Views)

Reglion / Reglion / Reglion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reglion by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Living a holylife is not that you are doing God good but yourself
Re: Reglion by Emmytes(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is that all?
Re: Reglion by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Uhomanbulus110:
Living a holylife is not that you are doing God good but yourself
u are right my sister, in the book of Job chapter 22 Job asked a question, that man obedient to God is it to help God or ourselves?and the book of exodus chapter 4 helped is answering the question, whe God revealed himself to moses, he introduced himself by saying, i am that i am, in other words he is already established, u can't add and u can't reduce..

so when we do the will of God we will always have peace of mind.

in all religion and in all culture, the law of the lord is been practiced..

killing is a sin in all religion and culture, lying is a sin anywhere anytime, adultrey is a sin anywhere and anytime, so when we do the will of God, we are only helping ourselves to have peace of mind..

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers As Liars. / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 06/02/2018 Tuesday / Are You Listening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.