Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. (1053 Views)

A Nairalander And Blogger, Mandy News Shares New Promo Photos / Purchase .com Domain Name For N3,800/year - Save A Huge Amount With Us / Give Me Backlinks, And Get Trick To Get 5k Visitors From Google Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
A little Resolution.

Ok so heres the deal.
My Monitisation contract with google is threatened to be suspended 20th febuary if I dont meet up 1000 subscribers to my channel with youtube.
Jeeez! That means Theres fire on the mountain.

What this means is that the small small money google is paying me would stop because my subscribers are 470 people short their new policy target.

In essence what im begging for the love of God and loving your neighbour as yourself is for all you guys to please visit my channel and click "Subscribe" and help save a brother.

In return because I know you are subscribed there I would seek to bring all you guys only Exclusives.

And when I say #Exclusives. I bet you each and every short video I would place there hence forth would be original to me and I would have them wow you.

Save a brother.

Please click "subscribe" at www.youtube.com/omabidemi

Cos im your one true Abidemi.

Thank you as you "Subscribe".

source ; https://www.omascope.com/business/please-help-a-brother-sustain-his-google-adsense-contract

Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Olawade24: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Bro, let me tell u something. You think begging for subscribers here we do the trick. Think again, nobody will help u succeed unless u take the bold step. I can give u as many as 10k subscribers within 2 days if u want. Am also doing youtube using a software to transcribe movies or any music video to cartoons and muting the audio and replacing them with royalty free sounds. Am not making a 5 figures but i can tell u am doing fine. All thanks to the method am doing. They say if u cant make it, you can fake it. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Olawade24:
Bro, let me tell u something. You think begging for subscribers here we do the trick. Think again, nobody will help u succeed unless u take the bold step. I can give u as many as 10k subscribers within 2 days if u want. Am also doing youtube using a software to transcribe movies or any music video to cartoons and muting the audio and replacing them with royalty free sounds. Am not making a 5 figures but i can tell u am doing fine. All thanks to the method am doing. They say if u cant make it, you can fake it. My 2 cents.

can you please drop me a means I can use in contacting you. Pls.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Olawade24: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
PStacks:

u can message me at pm
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Finstar: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
PStacks:

You'll soon start crying of been scammed.. I'm patiently waiting for that thread cheesy
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Finstar:

You'll soon start crying of been scammed.. I'm patiently waiting for that thread cheesy

you cant take panadol for another man's headache na. Can you?
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by OneKinGuy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
PStacks:

you cant take panadol for another man's headache na. Can you?
i subscribed to your channel just to help you. Not that you even post good content but for this comment you made, am out of your dumb channel. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by bedfordng(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
get in touch with me if you need YouTube subscribers and views
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
bedfordng:
get in touch with me if you need YouTube subscribers and views

send me a means to contact you na. Pls
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
OneKinGuy:

i subscribed to your channel just to help you. Not that you even post good content but for this comment you made, am out of your dumb channel. tongue tongue tongue

I wasnt talking to you na.
The guy tried to advice but was rude about it hence the reply.

oya abeg no vex. Subscribe na.

my contents are priceless. You couldnt have sampled half of over 800 videos I got up there
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
PStacks:

I wasnt talking to you na.
The guy tried to advice but was rude about it hence the reply.

oya abeg no vex. Subscribe na.

my contents are priceless. You couldnt have sampled half of over 800 videos I got up there

Rude? I was never rude.. I tried to caution you in a sarcastic way, unfortunately you lost it.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
HenryDion:

Rude? I was never rude.. I tried to caution you in a sarcastic way, unfortunately you lost it.

how many monikers do you have on nairaland sef?

you one alone..

it seems you are the scammer here sef.

Ogbeni abeg go and sit down one place abeg.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
PStacks:

how many monikers do you have on nairaland sef?

you one alone..

it seems you are the scammer here sef.

Ogbeni abeg go and sit down one place abeg.

Someone that has an alternate account is now a scammer? You're now the rude one here..
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by bedfordng(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2018
PStacks:

send me a means to contact you na. Pls
my contact is on my signature below
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
bedfordng:
my contact is on my signature below

ok thanks
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
HenryDion:

Someone that has an alternate account is now a scammer? You're now the rude one here..

alternate account for what kwanu?
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
PStacks:

alternate account for what kwanu?

Not only are you gullible, you're dumb too.. Please Bleep off my mention.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
HenryDion:

Not only are you gullible, you're dumb too.. Please Bleep off my mention.

theres nothing they cant do. Once small boys have data and access to online media ehnn.. that is licence to crase for them
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
PStacks:

theres nothing they cant do. Once small boys have data and access to online media ehnn.. that is licence to crase for them

Lol.. You and I, who's the kid here? Please, concentrate and see if you can build your subscribers, cause it's evident that if you faiL, you'll certainly kiss hunger on the forehead. Just leave me and focus on your subscribers. You might get lucky yunno.. cheesy

Good luck.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
HenryDion:

Lol.. You and I, who's the kid here? Please, concentrate and see if you can build your subscribers, cause it's evident that if you faiL, you'll certainly kiss hunger on the forehead. Just leave me and focus on your subscribers. You might get lucky yunno.. cheesy

Good luck.

oya pls sha subscribe and dont take it out on me. Pele.. dont allow hunger finish my generatio abeg
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
PStacks:

oya pls sha subscribe and dont take it out on me. Pele.. dont allow hunger finish my generatio abeg

I can give you more than 5k subscribers cause I have got the audience.. All I need to do is paste your link on my site and all is done.. I won't even need a dime from you.. I have been doing it for bloggers and some YouTubers in form of guest post.

But for now, i'm indifferent when it comes to you. Someone else will help you.

Good luck.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
HenryDion:

I can give you more than 5k subscribers cause I have got the audience.. All I need to do is paste your link on my site and all is done.. I won't even need a dime from you.. I have been doing it for bloggers and some YouTubers in form of guest post.

But for now, i'm indifferent when it comes to you. Someone else will help you.

Good luck.

haba.. this is now arrogance.. I have let down my pride to plead with you yet you let a brother down..

E's all good.

thanks anyway.. should u change your mind.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 30, 2018
PStacks:

haba.. this is now arrogance.. I have let down my pride to plead with you yet you let a brother down..

E's all good.

thanks anyway.. should u change your mind.

You don't know the act of pleading.. Go learn it bro.. It will help you in life cause you always sound naive.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by PStacks(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2018
HenryDion:

You don't know the act of pleading.. Go learn it bro.. It will help you in life cause you always sound naive.

grin. Jeezz. So you just want me to suite your ego. I don suffer.

but you no be woman na...
Haba chairman.. I have pleaded and pleaded and u still dare say I dont know the Art of pleading. cheesy nawa oo.

oya abeg no vex.
Re: Please Save A Nairalander's Monitisation From Google Adsense Suspension. by damilare442: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Digprom.com, a digital promotion platform which focuses on music promotion, has launched in Nigeria. The platform was created to redefine content promotions in Nigeria.
Artists in Nigeria can promote and distribute their songs evenly over the internet to their targeted audience while also giving bloggers the opportunity to earn from the platform.

We invite bloggers to take advantage of the platform to earn while promoting contents assigned to them. The platform pays 5 Naira per download or stream of each assigned music content. Earning on Digprom.com is limitless!

Digprom will supply all the details necessary for optimum promotion which include; The Track Title, Artwork, Tag or Key words, Track's description and the embed code which contains the direct download and streaming code which can be embedded on your platform.

To Sign up and add your platform/blog to our rapidly expanding platform Visit http://digprom.com/blogger/register.php

To Learn more about how Digprom works, kindly visit http://digprom.com/blog/how-it-works/

For further enquiries, kindly contact community@digprom.com

Best regards.
The Digprom Team

(1) (Reply)

Hosted Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale With $23.79 Inside / Hot Blog Admins Needed Urgently / Any Lionbridge Workers Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.