Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Solutions To Nigeria's Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solutions To Nigeria's Problems (471 Views)

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu Really Proved Nigeria Problems Unsolvable-Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by fero007: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
I grow annoyed when I hear people chastise IPOB for wanting to leave Nigeria, when a marriage is not working a partner should be allowed to leave, though my advice to igbos is I think we should try and fix the marriage first( restructuring) before deciding to leave or not. And to those chastising Niger delta for not join ipob, the true reason Niger deltans don't want to join Igbos is mistrust, history has taught us to trust no one whether Igbo, yoruba not even within ourselves. Its not that we don't like IPOB ideas in fact we have suffered this country more than Igbos .
From first Biafra war, the Midwest was the battleground, Biafra took over Midwest(which had been kind to Biafra as Igbos were still welcome in Midwest after leaving Lagos n the north) and soldiers molested people causing conflict, then Nigerian soldiers retook midwest and did even worse molestation as they claim we were silently supporting Biafra
Igbo complain of marginalisation but how many efiks, oginis, urhobos ve held good posts in dis country even in their own state, ijaws ve produced 1 president, urhobos 1 governor, Ogonis don't even ve a commissioner.
Igbo businesses along with Niger delta oil is what developed Lagos and Abuja
Igbos are seen and ignored by FG, Niger deltans are not even seen at all
ND land is oil polluted at least SE's livable
When they attack Igbos in the north they attack us too cuz to them all ND are Igbo
FG never killed a saro wiwa in Igbo land, Neva destroyed an odi village, Neva instigated a warri crisis, Neva performed an operation crocodile smile

When we can forget about whose Hausa pepo, yoruba, edo pepo, Igbo, Itsekiris and learn to be just Nigerian pepo, we will be capital of the world
When we stop allowing ourselves to be bribed and used by useless leaders to inflate Nigerians problem
When we forget about 'who you help' and start putting ourselves in odas shoes, and help dem out

If possible let the next generation not be raised far from us so we don't Robb dem with corruption, and let forget about their tribe and carry nigerian culture, forget religious issues and be ONE. OK it's only talk I can talk o, I've tried
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
fero007:
I grow annoyed when I hear people chastise IPOB for wanting to leave Nigeria, when a marriage is not working a partner should be allowed to leave,
What if the other partner refused to sign divorce papers cos him no wan start from square zero
It takes two to tango
Also they can leave anytime they want
Just know that might is right

though my advice to igbos is I think we should try and fix the marriage first( restructuring) before deciding to leave or not. And to those chastising Niger delta for not join ipob, the true reason Niger deltans don't want to join Igbos is mistrust, history has taught us to trust no one whether Igbo, yoruba not even within ourselves.
No ND no biafra
It's all about oyel money
Its not that we don't like IPOB ideas in fact we have suffered this country more than Igbos .
From first Biafra war, the Midwest was the battleground, Biafra took over Midwest(which had been kind to Biafra as Igbos were still welcome in Midwest after leaving Lagos n the north) and soldiers molested people causing conflict, then Nigerian soldiers retook midwest and did even worse molestation as they claim we were silently supporting Biafra
Igbo complain of marginalisation but how many efiks, oginis, urhobos ve held good posts in dis country even in their own state, ijaws ve produced 1 president, urhobos 1 governor, Ogonis don't even ve a commissioner.

Shey you see that restructuring will not solve the problem of bad leadership

Igbo businesses along with Niger delta oil is what developed Lagos and Abuja
The ports developed Lagos
Abuja is not developed(all those ministries are empty and useless)
Amac is not Abuja

Igbos are seen and ignored by FG,
Always six igbo ministers
Senators reps not fg
Governors and local chairmen
Igbo not serious

Niger deltans are not even seen at all
ND land is oil polluted at least SE's livable

Same as above

When they attack Igbos in the north they attack us too cuz to them all ND are Igbo
Better wear Id card

FG never killed a saro wiwa in Igbo land, Neva destroyed an odi village, Neva instigated a warri crisis, Neva performed an operation crocodile smile
Lafia dole in SamBisa nko
Is that not destroyed
Why did you attack fg and not think of repercussions

When we can forget about whose Hausa pepo, yoruba, edo pepo, Igbo, Itsekiris and learn to be just Nigerian pepo, we will be capital of the world
When we stop allowing ourselves to be bribed and used by useless leaders to inflate Nigerians problem
When we forget about 'who you help' and start putting ourselves in odas shoes, and help dem out
but seriously who you epp
Somebody has to start the change
Why not you

If possible let the next generation not be raised far from us so we don't Robb dem with corruption, and let forget about their tribe and carry nigerian culture, forget religious issues and be ONE. OK it's only talk I can talk o, I've tried
(all those ministries are empty and useless) [/quote]

It's like you don't know what tribe and culture means
Very dark and powerful forces

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Offsets WAEC Fees Of 420 Students / Monthly Nigerian Senators Salary Break Down / General Election Update 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.