Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone (2191 Views)

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / Analysis: Buhari will likely Win 2019 Election but with less margin. / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by caprock(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Judging from the many failures of APC and the level of anger in the hearts of many Nigerians, APC may win only one zone in the 2019 presidential elections. APC inability to fulfill any of their numerous campaign promises will also help to spoil their chances in 2019 elections. Many Nigerians no longer believe any messages from APC. The millions of Nigerians who lost their jobs because of APC misrule may not likely vote for APC in 2019.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by americanson: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
caprock:
Judging from the many failures of APC and the level of anger in the hearts of many Nigerians, APC may win only one zone in the 2019 presidential elections. APC inability to fulfill any of their numerous campaign promises will also help to spoil their chances in 2019 elections. Many Nigerians no longer believe any messages from APC. The millions of Nigerians who lost their jobs because of APC misrule may not likely vote for APC in 2019.
The last sentence was what I was just thinking about today. We shall see how they will scale through.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by CoolFreeday(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Be deceiving yourself there. Surprises await you guys

6 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
NW, NE, NC and SW are sure for Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by SalamRushdie: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Even rigging won't save Buhari this time

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Buhari should respect his old age, his children and grandchildren and respectfully decline to run for 2nd term. Does he still have the strength to tour all the states for political campaign? Even if he does, he would be going against his doctor's advice not to over labour himself. The after effect of such tedious excersise may be catastrophic to his fragile health.
Also, Buhari belongs to the analogue and i very much doubt if he understands the workings of social media without being teleguided
Nigeria urgently needs an internet compliant President that would be up to speed with modern political dynamics

6 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by CoolFreeday(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:

wait and see, he don't need to rig.
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by tonyzaks: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2018
MADBUTTERFLY:

Buhari should respect his old age, his children and grandchildren and respectfully decline to run for 2nd term. Does he still have the strength to tour all the states for political campaign? Even if he does, he would be going against his doctor's advice not to over labour himself. The after effect of such tedious excersise may be catastrophic to his fragile health.
Also, Buhari belongs to the analogue and i very much doubt if he understands the workings of social media without being teleguided
Nigeria urgently needs an internet compliant President that would be up to speed with modern political dynamics
What is this one saying. Do u knw the difference between reality and virtual reality or idealism and realism. Why r u hell bent on Buhari not to contest. Is it not for all of us to decide as against few or shld i say some not all
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by prelomo: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2018
caprock:

It is a pure lying.
I lost my job 2014, and several other people I know, even before 2015 general election.
let me tell you millions who voted Buhari in 2015 are still there to vote for him come 2019, if he decide to contest.
One thing that make me to love this government is that both the rich and the poor are affected by economy. It shows that this administration is not for anybody but for everybody.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by yarimo(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Judging from op write up he is definitely posting this trash from abroad.
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by stonemasonn: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2018
prelomo:

It is a pure lying.
I lost my job 2014, and several other people I know, even before 2015 general election.
let me tell you millions who voted Buhari in 2015 are still there to vote for him come 2019, if he decide to contest.
One thing that make me to love this government is that both the rich and the poor are affected by economy. It shows that this administration is not for anybody but for everybody.
it is for Buhari’s cabal and kinsmen only.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by chinjo(m): 2:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerians are wiser and better informed now. They can't be deceived again
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by chinjo(m): 2:33am On Jan 27, 2018
MasViews:
NW, NE, NC and SW are sure for Buhari

These are my thoughts
- North Central. He may lose because of his indirect support for the Fulani herdsmen.
- North East. He may loose it because he has not been able to flush out book Haram or bring back the chibok girls as promised. He only succeeded in swapping highly rated boko Haram commanders for some chibok girls.
- North West. This has always been his stronghold so he will win it.
- South West. Yoruba people are wiser now. Most Bankers and staff of multinational companies are from the south west. Most of them are now jobless and the only way they can pay Buhari back is to vote against him

7 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by dodelight(m): 3:10am On Jan 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Gross disappointment awaits you for thinking otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by debolayinka(m): 4:37am On Jan 27, 2018
With the unsettled political atmosphere in Nigeria currently, I just pray blood won't flow in 2019 should this wicked folk lose reelection.
He isn't like Jonathan that will accept defeat peacefully.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by CoolFreeday(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2018
dodelight:
Gross disappointment awaits you for thinking otherwise.

we shall see.
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
tonyzaks:

What is this one saying. Do u knw the difference between reality and virtual reality or idealism and realism. Why r u hell bent on Buhari not to contest. Is it not for all of us to decide as against few or shld i say some not all

I would have agreed with you but unfortunately our votes don't matter in this part of the world esp in a place like Kano where 2m people voted for Buhari and no vote was voided and more surprisingly the Kano INEC electoral officer was brutally killed along with his family when he tried to question the anomaly. As I write this, the perpetrators of this dastardly act are still in the open shouting for the second coming of Pa Buhari
What a funny country
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by tonyzaks: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
MADBUTTERFLY:

I would have agreed with you but unfortunately our votes don't matter in this part of the world esp in a place like Kano where 2m people voted for Buhari and no vote was voided and more surprisingly the Kano INEC electoral officer was brutally killed along with his family when he tried to question the anomaly. As I write this, the perpetrators of this dastardly act are still in the open shouting for the second coming of Pa Buhari
What a funny country
So na only kano ur eye take see, rivers nko?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by kahal29: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
chinjo:

These are my thoughts
- North Central. He may lose because of his indirect support for the Fulani herdsmen.
- North East. He may loose it because he has not been able to flush out book Haram or bring back the chibok girls as promised. He only succeeded in swapping highly rated boko Haram commanders for some chibok girls.
- North West. This has always been his stronghold so he will win it.
- South West. Yoruba people are wiser now. Most Bankers and staff of multinational companies are from the south west. Most of them are now jobless and the only way they can pay Buhari back is to vote against him

Buhari will clear North East. That's one of his main stronghold since 2003 besides most of his appointments are from North East especially Borno and Adamawa states
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
tonyzaks:

So na only kano ur eye take see, rivers nko?
In Rivers like others over 20-50000 votes were voided.
There were no pictorial evidence of underaged voter's in the South as captured in the north esp Kano. Though, am not saying there weren't any form of electoral malpractices in favour of PDP, it was same for APC.
But for INEC to declare that APC polled almost 2m votes with no voided vote despite the visuals showing underaged children voting which was also captured online is a very sore point and big dent on Jega's much touted integrity

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by Odingo1: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
He is sure of NW, NE, SW and part of NS + rigging he will win.
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by TheKingIsHere: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Odingo1:
He is sure of NW, NE, SW and part of NS + rigging he will win.

Which one is NS? Name the states there?
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by tonyzaks: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
MADBUTTERFLY:

In Rivers like others over 20-50000 votes were voided.
There were no pictorial evidence of underaged voter's in the South as captured in the north esp Kano. Though, am not saying there weren't any form of electoral malpractices in favour of PDP, it was same for APC.
But for INEC to declare that APC polled almost 2m votes with no voided vote despite the visuals showing underaged children voting which was also captured online is a very sore point and big dent on Jega's much touted integrity
abeg no go that area (akwa-ibom, orubebeism e.t.c). by the way, is it the same Jega you upheld to the high heavens in 2011 or is it another one (double standards) be objectionable in the things you do in a public arena.
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 12:55am On Jan 31, 2018
tonyzaks:

abeg no go that area (akwa-ibom, orubebeism e.t.c). by the way, is it the same Jega you upheld to the high heavens in 2011 or is it another one (double standards) be objectionable in the things you do in a public arena.

I don't believe in mere conjectures or estimated assumptions. Figures were arbitrarily inflated in states were either party was stronger to win. This remains in the realm of speculations because it was never challenged in the court of law.
Guy, am talking about hard evidence showed by channels and other news media showing little children voting in the North in the presence of security and INEC officials and they couldn't do any about.
Guy, stop denying the obvious, u look like a rational mind
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by emmasege: 3:07am On Jan 31, 2018
This is what we keep telling zombies but they never want to admit. The governor of Taraba will make it difficult for Buhari to win his state and so will Gombe, both of which are north eastern states. Adamawa may not also go with Buhari. So, at the end of the day, Buhari could only be left with Borno, Yobe and Bauchi in the north east.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by tonyzaks: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
MADBUTTERFLY:

I don't believe in mere conjectures or estimated assumptions. Figures were arbitrarily inflated in states were either party was stronger to win. This remains in the realm of speculations because it was never challenged in the court of law.
Guy, am talking about hard evidence showed by channels and other news media showing little children voting in the North in the presence of security and INEC officials and they couldn't do any about.
Guy, stop denying the obvious, u look like a rational mind
My guy no get BP for that matter, is it delta, akwa-ibom or rivers where the presiding officer; a professor, who couldn't read the result he wrote @ the collation centre in Abuja and when asked whether he's the one who wrote it and the answer was yes but under special circumstances, in other words he can't go against his conscience. So what are talking
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by Lot13(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2018
You better stop being dishonest with yourself.
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
tonyzaks:

My guy no get BP for that matter, is it delta, akwa-ibom or rivers where the presiding officer; a professor, who couldn't read the result he wrote @ the collation centre in Abuja and when asked whether he's the one who wrote it and the answer was yes but under special circumstances, in other words he can't go against his conscience. So what are talking

We all watched it. He never said he wrote the results under SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES . Again u are just speculating , and u don't even want to condemn the Kano charades.
Nigeria would perpetually enthrone mediocrity at the expense of intellectualism, if such ' I don't care ' attitudinal dispositions from people like you
I rest my case
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by durangokid: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
CoolFreeday:
. The only surprised waiting for them is the rate of massive rigging that perpetuated by APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by anibirelawal(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Leave them, let them keep living in delusional.
Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by tuniski: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
prelomo:

It is a pure lying.

Suffering and smiling enemy of progress. Hater of success/wealth pele.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone by tonyzaks: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2018
MADBUTTERFLY:

We all watched it. He never said he wrote the results under SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES . Again u are just speculating , and u don't even want to condemn the Kano charades.
Nigeria would perpetually enthrone mediocrity at the expense of intellectualism, if such ' I don't care ' attitudinal dispositions from people like you
I rest my case
@ the bold; REALLY?

(1) (Reply)

FG Orders Tinubu And Atiku’s Company To Pay $48 Million / BREAKING! #7000youth4ouk: See How Much Youths Raised For Kalu In 48 Hrs (pics) / It's Official Sen Ifeanyi Ararume Wins APGA Imo State Primaries!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.