Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? (885 Views)

Beware Of Generator Fumes: Entire Family Have Just Been Wiped-out / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / You Should Read This If You Have Been Trying To Conceive Without Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by browning1994: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
I was in a relationship with my ex for about 9 months. In January of last year his mom tried to scam me for 3k and my ex and his brother were in on it, by giving me and his brothers ex the story on her behalf for it. I knew it was a scam because the way they lied and explained the story was so weird. Then my ex started changing around the middle of the year and suddenly broke up with me. Some pastors had revealed that someone had gone to someone to try and contaminate my blood using witchcraft through a body piercing I had, which only my ex knew about and his mother wouldn't have known but I was to have my blood contaminated through it. Mind you, I wasn't aware there were issues between me and her. I found out later that it was her, and then I found out I was pregnant. She denied the baby, said it wasn't his and warned me to never contact her or them again. They had accused me of being crazy, and told me to check into a mental hospital not knowing that once again, the mother had gone and taken my picture to someone to pray to destroy me and use powers to drive me crazy. I was supposed to go mad last month. Someone had also confirmed it was a well organized plan through my ex (I don't know if that means he was in on it or if they used him to get through to me).

The woman has declared she is a witch and that the baby we'll have together will die because she does not want it to come from me, since she hated me from the time I didn't oblige to give her the money she wanted. And my ex has been saying he is not responsible for the baby. She also hates me and said I'm a bad girl for sleeping with her son because her son is good (meanwhile we started sleeping together because he always wanted to and I was the one who told him I want to be celibate). What kind of people are these? I have filed for child support but I know when she finds out she will strike again.
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Cutejaelyn(f): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
embarassed
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Bilabong(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yes. Yes. I said it buhari is the person that sent the herdsmen...
Did I read before commenting?
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
because of 3k.... nawa for some family self, for me I don promise myself that I won't put my wife or my gilfriend in hands of my family at all, my life apart family apart. they even know me self

2 Likes

Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Donald3d(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Donald3d(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
adetoroamos:
because of 3k.... nawa for some family self, for me I don promise myself that I won't put my wife or my gilfriend in hands of my family at all, my life apart family apart. they even know me self
I dey feel you joor .When its time its me and my wife o.
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by browning1994: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
They really want me to run mad and she has also been using my ex to get in on everything she’s been doing. Blamed me for getting pregnant etc. I can’t believe what kind of people they are

adetoroamos:
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Donald3d:
I dey feel you joor .When its time its me and my wife o.
yes oo bro. I wish God answer my prayer as my wife won't even based here, I will just send her go abroad with my two children when the times come. pls God answer my prayers cos I know d type of family I come from.
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2018
browning1994:
They really want me to run mad and she has also been using my ex to get in on everything she’s been doing. Blamed me for getting pregnant etc. I can’t believe what kind of people they are

u know one thing girl, also stay away from fake prophets.
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Donald3d(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2018
browning1994

Pls relocate and forget about those people , your happiness is important .
Nothing will happen to you or your baby
I jjst hope you didnt also default in anyway that you arent telling us
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Donald3d(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2018
adetoroamos:
Gbam !! , and draw close to God , there is nothing he tells those prophets He cant tell you .
God can speak to anybody , if only you are ready to hear from him , draw nearer !

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by browning1994: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2018
adetoroamos:
these are not fake prophets. I know them and grew up with them. Everything they’ve said and gone into with detail makes perfect sense
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by browning1994: 12:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Donald3d:
browning1994

Pls relocate and forget about those people , your happiness is important .
Nothing will happen to you or your baby
I jjst hope you didnt also default in anyway that you arent telling us
I did not. The mother hated me from the moment I didn’t do what she wanted. She was doing witchcraft on me before she even found out about the pregnancy
Re: My Ex's Family Have Been Trying To Do Witchcraft On Me Since Last Year? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 27, 2018
browning1994:
these are not fake prophets. I know them and grew up with them. Everything they’ve said and gone into with detail makes perfect sense
my father is prophet and my mum is prophetess and they even have a church, I don't say dey r fake but who is holy. just blive at ur own risk. funny is that what u r facing their daughter too maybe facing it and they won't find solution to their own but they will tell u that they can solve yours

(1) (Reply)

Men That Cheat Still Love Their Wives / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Australia After 10 Years Finds Out His Brother Li / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.