Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection (47480 Views)

Honda Babyboy Or Rave 4 1999 Model / Pls How Much Would Replace A Deployed Airbag On Honda Accord Babyboy!!! / honda babyboy 4 sale #450,000 07060544321 osogbo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 3:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Drop your details if you're on WhatsApp plzzz
Haven't gotten a message from you yet sir
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by zevous: 4:33am On Jan 29, 2018
xtivin:
The engine is 30k,so if i krank the engine twice and it did not answer then no need for mechanic, i take bike straight to market to buy new engine.No wonder o.p loves this car
can someone please confirm the engine price is ?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by zevous: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is this group still alive?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by MrBigiman: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
zevous:
Is this group still alive?
yep
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by zevous: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2018
I’m intrigued about the good reviews on the babyboy and I would like a detailed analysis on maintenance and availability of parts. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cannonleo:
lord can I find one under 4 mil
WhatsApp 2349039130544
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by andresia(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2018
vertueptime:
The car is a good car but has persista t gear/sensor issues particularly if u remove the shaft with the inner cup during repair( begining or ur problem), secondly it consumes too much fuel but u can install and replace the nuzzle with a honda civic nuzzle ( fuel issue fixed) , then change the fuel pump to a higher pressure pump, reading 150 and above on d pump testing guage, install a dvd mp3 stereo and ul enjoy ur car, thank me later

What model year of Honda civic nozzle?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by vertueptime: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
andresia:

What model year of Honda civic nozzle?
should be2000 above
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
MrBigiman:
It was the year 1998, and it was going to be the best year ever for the auto industry, as the year was going to herald about the most reliable vehicle crafted by man. This phenomenon was mean't to hold sway for only half a decade, but little was it known that it was the creation of the indestructible. Honda was going to produce their best car yet before the turn of the millennium, and decades later would struggle to relive the same feat.

I got my Honda Baby Boy 2001model in 2010, and almost 8 years later, she runs gallantly. Not a single Engine fix, transmission change or AC repair. Unlike the constant ugly remarks of the Honda foot, this has stayed unshaken for almost 2 decades. If theres any ride which passes the reliability test 100% this would be it. Today I use 2 vehicles each made 1998 and 2001 respectively. While my favourite of all time would be the Mercedes C class W202, the Honda Baby Boy without sentiments remains one of the most reliable car ever made.

Kindly leave a comment of your unbiased view of this ride, and the memories she leave with you.

Peace!

The ever reliable Honda Babyboy wink Wonderful memories from years pastsmiley

This was my first car. Honda did a good one with this.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by surrogatesng: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
vertueptime:
should be2000 above
Please call or send me whatsapp. 07067866986.I have something important to discuss with you
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by asumo12: 3:16pm On May 20, 2018
For sale! First body Honda accord 2000, minor scratches, sound engine, AC chilling
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Chukwumaoge: 5:06am On May 31, 2018
I will join the league soon i love Honda accord baby boy

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Olumyyde(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chukwumaoge:
I will join the league soon i love Honda accord baby boy
Same here, by GOD'S grace.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by princejones(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
I have been privilege to have own two Honda babyboy of two different time and l must confess that it did not disappoint not even for once,the cooling system (AC) is really amazing and the only down thing l experience was that my catalyst was not present and l did not feel much as l use to fill my tank or at least have half tank fuel.ls a good and reliable car to own as l will soon migrate back to honda

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by nwaonyeze001(m): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2018
ately1:

Honda -850k-900k
Golf - 700k

Is this the final price And will u deliver to my doorstep?
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by ately1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

Is this the final price And will u deliver to my doorstep?

e don cost now. except Nigeria use

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by okoroemeka(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Icecomrade:

This car is Out dated.

Whats it doing here
do you think every body is destined for newer cars,all fingers are not equal,some will buy private jets while some will not buy a spare tyre till they die.

1 Like

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by rainmaker12(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2018
For sale 1.1m

Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Chukwumaoge: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
I need Honda accord 2002 baby boy nigeria used clean one, well maintaine
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by Electdbahdguy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
rainmaker12:
For sale 1.1m

This car still available?? Damn! Looks dope
Re: Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection by jootee: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
check here for cheap price of honda baby boy https://www.volo.ng/ad/clean-honda-baby-boy/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Why Is Lexus IS 250 Always A Write Off Whenever It's Involved In An Accident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.