Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) (3724 Views)

Flavor Goes Emotional When His Adopted Son Was About To Leave Him For Abroad . / Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by Bigbanana: 12:39am On Jan 27, 2018
it's no longer news how Tiwa Savage feels emotional each time she is called to perform her hit track 'malo' with wizkid as it took a new turn in burnaboy's after party album listening as she held her hand to her chest when she was called upon to perform with wizkid.
See more pictures below,

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/tiwa-savage-feels-emotional-after.html?m=1

Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by jdluv(f): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Funny tho
Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:38am On Jan 27, 2018
I wonder why whites don't come to these shows. only for Nigerians and black Africans in diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2018
nawao
well cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by OKorowanta: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
I wonder why whites don't come to these shows. only for Nigerians and black Africans in diaspora.

Lol
They discriminate too much.if na their show,blacks go pack go like sardine.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by Gabaleve(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Drake no even attend, and he say he wrote 20 song for Drake album

mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by dahunsy(f): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2018
The guy above me though....who be drake? He no dey shit?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
dahunsy:
The guy above me though....who be drake? He no dey shit?
I wonder o. See the way they're shamelessly giving that Drake some God status

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
They know we have few good singers and bunch of noise makers
Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by Cletus77(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
The last picture will make a very good meme.. Like... "From the depth of my heart, BORROW SENSE"

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
something is telling me tiwa is getting some dose of wizkids d3ck....
Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by Sabiboii17(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
samuelchimmy:
something is telling me tiwa is getting some dose of wizkids d3ck....
..Akpurakpubem grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by Preca(f): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
nice
Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by OneCorner: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
You must be an Igbo man
Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by DONADAMS(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2018
emotional keh??BTW,,is Buena not suppose to be in the police cell?
Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by cybriz82(m): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Sabiboii17 post=64567190]..Akpurakpubem grin grin grin[/quot

I don't know the meaning but I like as you throw am give am
Re: Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo) by wikiadamin: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu / Nigerian Hip Hop Singer Alimi Abiodun Electrocuted To Death While On Stage / Meet The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Of Kudenda Kingdom, Who Never Wanted Him T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.