Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House (490 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House by Wapnetrealmcom: 3:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Daddy Showkey confirms robbery report ongoing around his house

Veteran singer, Daddy Showkey has backed up a viral report by a neighbour who said two suspected armed robbers tried barging into his house, and forcing him to open his door.
In the video @Smilesparker shared, he tried asking the men who they were looking for, but they claimed they do not know the name.
The video from @Smilesparker came with the caption;
“People please help me… SARS OR ROBBERS ARE IN MY HOUSE…. ”

Daddy Showkey reports robbery incident going on around his house lailasnews 1
Daddy Showkey who confirmed the robbery report shared by the man above, disclosed that the robbers shot sporadically in the area and his life might be in danger. He wrote;
This is happening behind my house is like my life is in danger right now Pls help they are shooting straight bullet might hit me or anybody around my house so my people help ooo @smilesparker with @instarepost_app — People please help me… SARS OR ROBBERS ARE IN MY HOUSE…. @POLICEng
Daddy Showkey confirms robbery report around his house lailasnews 2
Recall that few days ago, three suspected armed robbers who invaded the Lekki home of Nollywood actor, John Okafor popularly known as Mr. Ibu over the weekend, were arrested by the Lagos police command.
Mr. Ibu confirmed the arrest to E-Daily when he was contacted yesterday, adding that the police have already commenced investigation into the matter. He revealed that two of the three arrested suspects were picked by the close circuit camera,CCTV, which he installed in his home.
According to the comic-actor who’s currently in Enugu, the bandits invaded his home over the weekend, carting away property and cash worth more than N14.3 million.
“ My wife told me that the operation started at about 3am and lasted till about 4:25am on Saturday morning after which they left with all my property and cash,”Mr.Ibu narrated.
Describing the ugly incident as “a big shock to him”, Mr. Ibu said he never expected that this kind of a thing would happen to me in this new year

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/daddy-showkey-confirms-robbery-report.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House by mitchelljnr(m): 3:51am On Jan 27, 2018
space booked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House by Kenzico(m): 5:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Security no dey that area be that na

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House by segebase(m): 5:13am On Jan 27, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House by MrRhymes101(m): 5:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Yet security agencies would do nothing... Wedding MC

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House by chriskosherbal(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2018
YoU did the right thing by crying for help ooo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Confirms Robbery Report Ongoing Around His House by Kobicove(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2018
"SARS or robbers are in my house"

So members of SARS are now also classified as criminals undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited LA Reveals Shocking Secret Of Big Brother Housemate / Get Ready!! Lecrae Is Coming To Lagos, Nigeria | #ATWT Tour 2018 / What Claim The Lives Of Toke Makinwa's Parents Reveal By A Fan On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.