Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) (25412 Views)

Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) / ''kogi Koya...kogi Ko Bello'' - Senator Dino Melaye Releases A New Music Video / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by tblaq: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
When a Ghana man hear say na Senator be this for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nonsense jare..Afonja mumu

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by Bollinger(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
gocac:
Hate him or not..... Dino melaye is the most active and most out spoken senator currently and in the past ten years.

Ride on Hon senator of the Republic jare...

papascode:
Fellow nairalanders let's tell our selves the truth do you have a senator representing your district as outspoken, accessible,trendy,lofty as dino? My own senator na sit down de look!

I recently started a project where i save dumb comments on NL. My intention is to produce it 20 years from now when your lot as a people has not changed and you are commenting on why that is.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by Bollinger(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Is that what you voted him to do Is this how you'd react if Buhari was releasing music and performing at weddings? You people don't understand that the senators you vote for are just as important as the President in the sense that they have the power to frustrate, or advance his ideas. The Republican controlled congress frustrated Obama but is favoring Trump. Vote for serious people, not clowns like this.

Guy, stop wasting your time. They are destined to suffer for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by FisifunKododada: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin Say what you like about Dino - you still have to admit he is the MOST interesting Nigerian politician grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by Converge11(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
LifeDrama:
The Senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Dino Melaye, appears to have taken his singing career higher.

Melaye uploaded a new live video of himself inside his room performing a new song.

I guess you will all love this, watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZn9oWqIB-s&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/27/senator-dino-melaye-releases-new-song-live-from-his-home-video/
Fearless senator. I hail sir
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by FisifunKododada: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
bakaredc:

Let me attempt the interpretation..kind of deep...
" What is left for him to say
Somebody that we have cut off his head
He is still running his mouth
What is left for him to say"
Basically referring to his adversary His State Governor, Yahaya Bello
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
abeg make don baba j sign this guy next dbanj loading

stupid senator of the federal republic of shithole mtcheeeeeeeeeew
gino melaye

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by professional100: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Alexk2:
funny man. all i want from you is to walk the talk...the world is changed by your example; not by your opinion; not by your noise or emotion!
at least, dis one dey talk, not all diss yeye deaf and dump senators wey full 9ja
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by GoldHorse(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
gocac:
Hate him or not..... Dino melaye is the most active and most out spoken senator currently and in the past ten years.

Ride on Hon senator of the Republic jare...

Active?!!! You really need to define what you mean by "active"
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
That's in Yoruba language I guess

And I heard something like yahaya....bello in the song

Please can someone interpret what he was sing to or singing about...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by mommaJ(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
LifeDrama:
The Senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Dino Melaye, appears to have taken his singing career higher.

Melaye uploaded a new live video of himself inside his room performing a new song.

I guess you will all love this, watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZn9oWqIB-s&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/27/senator-dino-melaye-releases-new-song-live-from-his-home-video/
how else should he enjoy his wealth as senator in one of the Shithole countries!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by decomaniaboss(f): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
papascode:
Fellow nairalanders let's tell our selves the truth do you have a senator representing your district as outspoken, accessible,trendy,lofty as dino? My own senator na sit down de look!
my own na seat down the sleep... At least Dino dey comot diss tract everyday, senator Adeleke dey comot new dancing steps for every party,... Abeg make them carry on jorr... grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by buffalowings: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Reedahgado:
The multi talented man. This man is making kogi people proud

You say wetin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by Reedahgado(f): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
buffalowings:

You say wetin

Lol can't u see he is making waves? Very soon his album will be out. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by Pentools(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
papascode:

Am certainly sure u are referring to senator Gil nnaji of Enugu state.lolz
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fesomu:
This guy represents everything that's wrong with National Assembly... one senator dey dance up n down, another one dey sing... Shithole country... trump is right

Bros, na comedians full the country now grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) / Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.