Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' (38942 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Olawuyiamole: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shit holes presidents right @ david.
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lakebeyin:
so fucking what? ? ? Don't give a bleep

Davido just released another hit song titled "Jealousy" you will love it. grin
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by SleekyP(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have Emmanuel king and CBN number.... So WATS the fuss undecided
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by owowa145(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
We have so many more important issues to deal with than this child's bragging, who else noticed the oil inside gold circle condom has reduced? angry
grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked got Dem, this tore me apart.
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
bad belle instead make una too dey pray to shine,una dey do ote for here anoda person go write say wizkid get 20 presidents number aproko
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Larryslim(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
angelanwosu:
Person wey get Cotonou president fone number, dah one na fone number?
I tire o!
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by okrote4real: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Congratulations.
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by lavishghost65: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
you try
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by dstar01(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yinmu grin
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
BloggersNG:
Founder of 30billion Gang Davido during a chat with MTV Base has revealed the important numbers he has in his phone and according to him he has 13 phone numbers of 13 different Presidents accross the Globe, to dial around with.. he said:

“When I released the song ‘Back then’, I did not know that it was going to be that big. Then I went back to school and the love that I was shown was overwhelming, let alone the way girls began to treat me.

That one song with the video made my father realise that I had the talent. And then, I did the song, ‘Dami Duro’.

“The song became so big and I remember that the President at the time called my father to talk about me and the song. Even during my father’s business meetings with his friends, they would mention my name and the song.

Before long, I started travelling and doing shows around the world. Now I have the numbers of about 13 presidents on my phone and if I call them, they would answer the call. Then the award came and it set me on another level.

News From Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-have-phone-numbers-of-13-different.html

Ok.
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by beautyhound(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
you or your father?
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Engr1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kukuma use ham fry stone..........

Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by KingSango(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
BloggersNG:
Founder of 30billion Gang Davido during a chat with MTV Base has revealed the important numbers he has in his phone and according to him he has 13 phone numbers of 13 different Presidents accross the Globe, to dial around with.. he said:

“When I released the song ‘Back then’, I did not know that it was going to be that big. Then I went back to school and the love that I was shown was overwhelming, let alone the way girls began to treat me.

That one song with the video made my father realise that I had the talent. And then, I did the song, ‘Dami Duro’.

“The song became so big and I remember that the President at the time called my father to talk about me and the song. Even during my father’s business meetings with his friends, they would mention my name and the song.

Before long, I started travelling and doing shows around the world. Now I have the numbers of about 13 presidents on my phone and if I call them, they would answer the call. Then the award came and it set me on another level.

News From Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-have-phone-numbers-of-13-different.html

Masonic.

He's putting his hand at his collar but its really at his throat because the symbolism is that if he speaks the secrets his throat will be cut. You don't get it? 13? 13 Families of the Illuminati. Freemason Illuminati they run the music industry, you do not get a hit unless the industry gives you a hit. Do yall realize how many very good and talented songs are not on the radio? And what makes one song a hit and another a flop? Illuminati.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Meti99(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jidesam01:
Liberia
Congo
Ghana
Botswana
Benin
Uganda
Kenya
Mali
Cameroon
Zimbabwe
Togo
Tanzania
Maybe Nigeria but he can't speak with the president directly grin grin grin.... Next please!!!

Commot Ghana put Niger
Commot Kenya put Chad.
Commot make I no spoil him market
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by abeliver: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bitch plz...
me dat I knw over 50 celebrities/presidents/footballers etc twitter handle offhand nko,
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Sanctecosma(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
BloggersNG:

Not that am jealous about your career strides. But you will be shocked to know that I have the keys to my Father's (God's) kingdom grin
BloggersNG:

Not that am jealous about your career strides. But you will be shocked to know that I have the keys to my Father's (God's) kingdom.
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Xburn(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
before na 13 similar presidents u been want get their numbers?
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Titugirl(f): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
We af hear o...davido, u go try rest
Re: Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' by Benekruku(m): 4:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Short people can brag!

Always trying to use it to make up for there height deficit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) / Mosun Filani-oduoye Opens Beauty Shop In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.