Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

What If Everybody Knows The Time They Are Leaving This World? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If Everybody Knows The Time They Are Leaving This World? (409 Views)

Leaving This World For Peace / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? / Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Everybody Knows The Time They Are Leaving This World? by Geoxplorer: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2018
I was just sitting down and a thought came to my head. My thought was what happens if each and everyone of us know his or her time of departure from this world. How would you lead your life? What would you want to achieve? Are you gonna leave your life to the fullest or rather lead a godly life?
Re: What If Everybody Knows The Time They Are Leaving This World? by danbincike: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2018
It will not be funny at all
Re: What If Everybody Knows The Time They Are Leaving This World? by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Chei the world will be a better place...
Re: What If Everybody Knows The Time They Are Leaving This World? by RemedyLab: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Scientist are already working on that
Check my signature for all you need to know about your general welbeing
Re: What If Everybody Knows The Time They Are Leaving This World? by jerflakes(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2018
dingbang:
Chei the world will be a better place...

I disagree with you

The world will be chaotic

More risks will be taken because you know you can't die yet

I go go army barracks and steal a lot of grenades, then go to Central Bank and rob them blind

Haba Na, I know say I no go die... Yet

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Food In Aluminium Pans Reduces Your Child's IQ / Health Tips : See How To Remove The Pain In The Back And Neck Forever / How To Keep Your Eyes Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.