Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 (484 Views)

Open Box Samsung Galaxy samsung S10 plus with full Accesories for 190k / Galaxy Samsung S4 For Sale. / Help In Unlocking My Galaxy S8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 by africanjarule: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Hello guys i need your help on this issue that is bothering me for almost 3 days ago now, i bought a samsung note 3 (sm-N9005) when i try to download some apps from google store the phone will be telling me that there is no enough space to download whereas the inbuit memory card in it is 32GB while the external memory card in it is 16GB the message that always popup is that "storage space running out, Not enough storage for the system. make sure that you have 250Mb of free space and restart" i have try all i could do, check all the settings i have even take it to 3 engineers but no solution yet. Engineer in the house please i need your help i will like to hear from you guys soonest.
Re: Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 by Nonso92(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2018
Are you sure you did not buy a cloned phone?

Goto imei.info enter your imei and fill in the captcha. When you click enter, it will give you the details about the phone.

Start from there to know if your phone is original or a clone.
Re: Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 by africanjarule: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Nonso92:
Are you sure you did not buy a cloned phone?

Goto imei.info enter your imei and fill in the captcha. When you click enter, it will give you the details about the phone.

Start from there to know if your phone is original or a clone.
i have check the phone is original not a clone phone
Re: Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 by powerkey: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2018
cloned
Re: Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 by Nonso92(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
africanjarule:
i have check the phone is original not a clone phone

What's the size if the file you're trying to download, and what's the available space on your phone.

Another work around you can do is to use your phone browser or other browser to search for the apk file of what you want to download on google, download the raw file (from a trusted site) maybe apkpure.com and try installing it.

Make sure you have unknown sources checked in your security settings
Re: Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 by africanjarule: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nonso92:

What's the size if the file you're trying to download, and what's the available space on your phone.

Another work around you can do is to use your phone browser or other browser to search for the apk file of what you want to download on google, download the raw file (from a trusted site) maybe apkpure.com and try installing it.

Make sure you have unknown sources checked in your security settings
I even try to download just 10mb he said no space to install the app, the available space on it is 25.6Gb and nothing on the external memory card and the inbuilt card total available space on the device is 43 2Gb what could be the problem?
Re: Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Try this.

Go to settings.
then "application"

Goto the system apps place, find "media storage"
click on it, then press disable.

Restart the phone and re-enable it.

Re: Solution For My Galaxy Samsung Note 3 by Nonso92(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Did the solution of the poster above me work? @ africanjarule

(1) (Reply)

Vsolar Inverters And Solar Panels Now Selling / Grade1 USA Used Dell Latitude E5400 With Keyboard Light / Tecno Camon CX Gold | Brand New | SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.