Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia (37074 Views)

Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by FTrebirth(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
was he expecting to see his photo there? clueless Daura President.
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by Godsonkemz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oga your name no dey there.
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by mvem(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
oloriooko:
I believe he's looking for any Fulani descendant there grin
..the Ethiopians and Fulani resemble very well
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by mvem(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
cosmatika:
His picture can never be on that wall because he's a nepotistic and tribalistic dictator. Someone that voted for a Fulani from Niger republic for Commonwealth chairman against a fellow Nigerian who because he's an Igbo
..my bro u go do the same...we are more attached to our ethnicity than nationality...tell urself the truth won't u do similar stuff for ur Igbo brother, right....national boundaries are just manmade, buhari is from daura and they have families too in Niger republic which dey share border with, the border is just man made
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by Sunnyside2018(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Primitive president
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by ademusiwa3r: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
do\.

Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by Priwillo: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Clueless

m o t h e r f u c k e r
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by debolayinka(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
He can't recognize any of them, they are not in cow format.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This confused man again sad
hmmmm, how is he confused?
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by cosmatika(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
mvem:
..my bro u go do the same...we are more attached to our ethnicity than nationality...tell urself the truth won't u do similar stuff for ur Igbo brother, right....national boundaries are just manmade, buhari is from daura and they have families too in Niger republic which dey share border with, the border is just man made
Imagine wat u just typed, so it's good that a President of a con3 should promote someone from another con3 over another man from the same con3 he rules? Then why claim we're one? Y not allow us go form our own con3?
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by mommaJ(f): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by mvem(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
cosmatika:
Imagine wat u just typed, so it's good that a President of a con3 should promote someone from another con3 over another man from the same con3 he rules? Then why claim we're one? Y not allow us go form our own con3?
...I know what I typed and it is fact, sentiments away....Not good but humans are still humans...obviously we are not one and they won't let you go because it will be detrimental to them and sadly they hold the power...Same as many African countries that were forced in a human made entity called a nation and a pattern is similar, power favours one. You don't have to look far to see an example which is Cameroon...
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by talk2emma: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mumu man
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by Annie939(f): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
useless man keep disgracing this country mugu
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by rawtruth(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
He is looking for the picture of Othman Danfodio...whom he mentioned as one of the founding fathers of Nigeria in his inaugural speech.
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by billyG(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2018
That is not buhari that is Jubrin cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by dubene: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2018
londonrivals:
President Buhari looks through a wall of Framed images of the founding fathers of the African Union at the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport in Ethiopia on 26th Jan 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-looks-images-au-founding-fathers-ethiopia/

another meme spotted
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by godofuck231: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2018
londonrivals:
President Buhari looks through a wall of Framed images of the founding fathers of the African Union at the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport in Ethiopia on 26th Jan 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-looks-images-au-founding-fathers-ethiopia/

. Past and the present -

Found in fathers, and the father, better don't put yours there so you don't spoil their hard work
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by easymanofdpeopl(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba
Salam alaykun brother
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by easymanofdpeopl(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba
Salam alaykun brother
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by madridguy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wa alaykum Salaam

easymanofdpeopl:

Salam alaykun brother
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by easymanofdpeopl(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2018
madridguy:
Wa alaykum Salaam
How are you, I have missed ur number again
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by 18SNVL: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2018
I wonder who in the right frame of mind would give this fake leader the platform to speak at a summit. Cannot speak clearly and concisely and he has no clue what he is talking about with his dementia ridden, old school backwards thinking brain.

He must have greased some fingers with $15 Million in order to speak at the forum that is the only way. All the leaders there are educated, smart and vibrant. This clueless fake doctor has dipped his hands into the TSA account to fund his agenda and not that of the country.
Re: Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Don't think we've talk before sir.

easymanofdpeopl:

How are you, I have missed ur number again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.