Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Brock Lesnar – Natty Or Not? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brock Lesnar – Natty Or Not? (860 Views)

Vince Mcmahon Natty Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brock Lesnar – Natty Or Not? by allpsyinfo(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Some of you maybe thinking am i even serious for asking this question, I know Brock Lesnar inst natural but not everyone thinks that.

Hell, not even Lesnar likes to believe hes on steroids as he stated couple of years ago that hes a “jacked white boy and built like a black man”. Ronnie Coleman is natty according to Brock’s logic!

Before I go into discussing Brock Lesnar natty status, it has to be said that he is the best thing to happen to the wrestling world post Monday Night wars.

Standing at 6″3 and 265 pounds Brock was destined to become the biggest thing in the world of wrestling and rightfully did so.
See full article here: http://fatmanevo.com/2018/01/26/brock-lesnar-natty-or-not/

(1) (Reply)

Black Lady Dies Of Heart Attack In France After A White Operator Mocked Her Call / Black Soot In Port Harcourt Is Killing Me Slowly. / Top 10 Health Benefit Of Tamarind Fruit, Juice, And Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.