Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

(watch Video) I Had A Dream That Yahaya Bello Was In Prison Uniform-dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (watch Video) I Had A Dream That Yahaya Bello Was In Prison Uniform-dino (289 Views)

I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino / Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(watch Video) I Had A Dream That Yahaya Bello Was In Prison Uniform-dino by ThatCEO: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Courtesy of 1moregist

The friction between Senator Dino Melaye and Governor Yahaya Bello is not ending anytime soon. You would recall that Dino had fingered the seating Governor for being behind his recall process, and things had since turned for the worst between the men. Perhaps, the biggest "uppercut" from Dino had been when he knelt down in front of the Senate and asked his colleagues to make donations to his people as Yahaya has failed to pay the workers.

Watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbIgJvM7lKo

Get the full gist here https://1moregist.com/2018/01/27/i-had-a-dream-that-yahaya-bello-was-in-prison-uniform-dino/

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To 247ureports: Kano Urology Gets New Instruments, Facelift / Buhari Congratulates Former Ekiti Governor, Otunba Niyi Adebayo At 60 / Federal Government Has Created Millions Of jobs - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.