Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards (8083 Views)

BBNaija 2022: Meet Rachel The New Housemate (Photo) / Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2018
Multiple Award Winning Sensational Television Producer, Presenter, Creative Director, Film Producer and Actress Amb. Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER prepares for the World Film Premiere of her movie A LAND OF OPPORTUNITY and The PIPER AWARDS which will hold at the International Conference Centre Abuja. The PIPER'S DYNASTY, Rayzeds Media Limited team and herself also prepare for a Private view and Concert at the Jabi boat club in Abuja-Nigeria. She posted on her social media pages: 

Land of Opportunity Pilot produced by Rayzeds Media Limited and PIPERS DYNASTY 
Helloooooo Fam OUR BLOCKBUSTER Which will also be a VEHICLE TO TRANSFORM LIVES IS COMING OUT REALLY SOON WATCH OUT FOR THE MOVIE 'LAND OF OPPORTUNITY''; The first Piper's Dynasty and Rayzeds Media Limited film (Executive Producers), directed by Seasoned Director Femi Abatan, Produced by Intriguing Producer Chris Omenyi, Co-Produced by Rachel the PIPER (Amb. Rachel Bakam) starring Ace Actor & Filmmaker Ernest Obi, Sports Legend & Former UN Ambassador John Fashanu, Multiple award winning Television Presenter & humanitarian Amb. Rachel Bakam, Seasoned Filmmaker & Actor Obi Okoli, Outstanding Actor & Youth Champion Comr. Rikki Nwajiofor, Ace actor & Producer Chris Omenyi amongst others.  WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS FILM A lot of empowerment packages are tied to this special Movie One that will TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF MANY NIGERIANS. IS NIGERIA A LAND OF OPPORTUNITY IT IS!!! As long as we will play our parts the best way possible to make sure it is. 

Watch The Pilot of the film and project below: 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YQXrC_-vklc

The Private View of the movie will hold at the Jabi Boat Club Abuja and will also be a concert. At the private view, The first set of the PIPER AWARDS will be presented to Outstanding entertainers like Jim Iyke, Tuface, Phyno, Timi Dakolo, Ernest Obi, Obi Okoli, Amb. John Fashanu, Emeka Ike, Empress Njamah, Jodie, etc. The movie soundtracks will feature Scintillating musicians like Tuface, Phyno, Skuki, Timi Dakolo, Jodie and two great upcoming young Nigerian Artists to look out for; Hosea Bakam aka Gem-in-i and Bakam Adams (Jnr.) aka BK. Another young upcoming Artist King Posh will also be on board. Gospel on de Beatz will produce the tracks. 

The World Film Premiere and PIPER AWARDS will hold at the International Conference Centre in Abuja. Great humanitarians and companies impacting positively in Society will be honoured as PIPERS. They will also set the ball rolling for Great Empowerment packages for a vast number of people on the lower ladder of Society. PIPERS like Dr Churchill Olakunle- Chairman BIG CHURCH Foundation, Alh. Muktari Auwalu- GMD Royal Exchange Plc, Dr Ernest Azudialu- Chairman Obijackson Foundation, H.E Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida- Former President of Nigeria, Dr Francis Ogboro- President GB Foods, Intercontinental Distillers makers of Veleta, Alh. Sani Dangote- President Dansa Group, Chief Alex Mascot- President Alex Mascot Foundation, Comrade Isaac Balami- President Isaac Balami Foundation, Dr Sandra Nwugo CEO Esther City of Zion Foundation and others. Rachel is the face of the Japanese Acts of Kindness Documentary in Nigeria. The Japanese Government through its Embassy in Nigeria has spent millions of dollars erecting Bridges, hospitals, training facilities in Nigeria. They are also recipients of the PIPER AWARDS and will do more to add value to the lives of the Nigerian people. ‎

We applaud Amb. Rachel Bakam on these feats. In her context; "Whoever plays the PIPE dictates the tune. A PIPER is one who plays the music of positive change and development. A PIPER is a bridge building friendships. A PIPER reaches out with acts of kindness. A PIPER touches lives positively. A PIPER unites. A PIPER preaches and promotes Peace & Unity. A PIPER flies the Nigerian flag proudly and contributes to the good of the Country and its people. A PIPER creates a bridge between the haves and have-nots and so much more"
Keep the flag flying RACHEL THE PIPER! 

Click to watch the Pilot of the film and project. Also find pictures.‎

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/rachel-piper-set-to-release-movie-land_27.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
More

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2018
More here

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2018
Watch out for the following Music prodigy
• BK
• king Posh
• Gemini

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by suyamasta(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good stuff! Indeed we are in the land of opportunity infact endless opportunities!!

We just need to wake up to this very fact and stop being gamed by politicians! The economy is not stupid!

1 Like

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by DONADAMS(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2018
hmmm...please where can I download that 74 by izu ojukwu??..i've searched for it everywhere..and its not played in the cinema any longer
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by Missanneb(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2018
nice
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by Bayajidda1: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by ngwababe(f): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Following...
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by safarigirl(f): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Is this handle paying Srun or any NL mods? Because I don't understand why such a thread with absolutely zero relevance would make FP

Just packed some babe's IG pictures and made a thread about it.

1 Like

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by oshe11: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2018
I dnt know her
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by BruncleZuma: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2018
E no dey pass this bros
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by lordsharks(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2018
We ar waiting den
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by XINZ: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
Once I see strange names and people, I know it's none other than Alex reports. grin

1 Like

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by geozone: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2018
its like IBB has had a stroke. check out one side of his face and hand.
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by fpeter(f): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Too many pictures, irrelevant post
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by Proffdada: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Same old stuff undecided
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by Olypeppy(f): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
I just hope it will be a dope movie
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by pat077: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wake me up when the movie is on YouTube
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by Dyoungstar: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
Is this handle paying Srun or any NL mods? Because I don't understand why such a thread with absolutely zero relevance would make FP

Just packed some babe's IG pictures and made a thread about it.

You just said part of my mind.

The trailer of this said movie did not interest me in any way, nothing captivating in it, in fact, the montage graphics alone at the beginning is enough to stop me watching the trailer just at the beginning.

Presenting on TV is different from making films, if you do not have what it takes you can't force it, to me this is dead on arrival; they'll just use over-hyping to drag followers just to feed them bullshi.t.

1 Like

Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by Dyoungstar: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
Multiple Award Winning Sensational Television Producer, Presenter, Creative Director, Film Producer and Actress Amb. Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER prepares for the World Film Premiere of her movie A LAND OF OPPORTUNITY and The PIPER AWARDS which will hold at the International Conference Centre Abuja. The PIPER'S DYNASTY, Rayzeds Media Limited team and herself also prepare for a Private view and Concert at the Jabi boat club in Abuja-Nigeria. She posted on her social media pages: 

Land of Opportunity Pilot produced by Rayzeds Media Limited and PIPERS DYNASTY 
Helloooooo Fam OUR BLOCKBUSTER Which will also be a VEHICLE TO TRANSFORM LIVES IS COMING OUT REALLY SOON WATCH OUT FOR THE MOVIE 'LAND OF OPPORTUNITY''; The first Piper's Dynasty and Rayzeds Media Limited film (Executive Producers), directed by Seasoned Director Femi Abatan, Produced by Intriguing Producer Chris Omenyi, Co-Produced by Rachel the PIPER (Amb. Rachel Bakam) starring Ace Actor & Filmmaker Ernest Obi, Sports Legend & Former UN Ambassador John Fashanu, Multiple award winning Television Presenter & humanitarian Amb. Rachel Bakam, Seasoned Filmmaker & Actor Obi Okoli, Outstanding Actor & Youth Champion Comr. Rikki Nwajiofor, Ace actor & Producer Chris Omenyi amongst others.  WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS FILM A lot of empowerment packages are tied to this special Movie One that will TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF MANY NIGERIANS. IS NIGERIA A LAND OF OPPORTUNITY IT IS!!! As long as we will play our parts the best way possible to make sure it is. 

Watch The Pilot of the film and project below: 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YQXrC_-vklc

I am totally disappointed with what I have seen so far about this movie.

Go and learn the game well please, to say that persons like Ernest Obi and Obi Okoli are in the movie yet it is quack shocked me.
Re: Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards by Dyoungstar: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Proffdada:
Same old stuff undecided

Same old stuff my brother, even older stuff, Jeez, looks like 1990 production.

I am angry because I wasted my data watching the nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite TV Series? / Check Out This Movie Trailer "JUGUNU" (Yoruba version of "Drunken Master") / High School Magical (2023): Nollywood Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.