Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Shocking! Ronaldo Made A Declaration About His Retirement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shocking! Ronaldo Made A Declaration About His Retirement (539 Views)

Odion Ighalo Finally Speaks On His Retirement From Super Eagle National Team / Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Ronaldo Made A Declaration About His Retirement by pressy09: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
The Portuguese captain and Real Madrid superstar has made a public declaration about his retirement from football while Speaking to Chinese football app Dongqiudi where he stated that he plan to retire at 41.

As reported by metro,he said '' ‘Of course I want to stay here, I love this club.

The Portugal superstar added: ‘This feeling is incredible. It’s what I’ve always dreamed of.

‘Now, my plan to retire at 41 will probably be a bit more difficult to achieve, and now we live in the moment.

‘Being a coach is not part of my plan, but you also know that people change their minds. For the moment I don’t want to be a coach.’
Jose Mourinho worked with Ronaldo at Real but refused to be drawn into whether he wants to sign him for United.

Asked about the rumours surrounding Ronaldo this week, Mourinho responded: ‘I think with the moment Real Madrid is having now I think I should be the last one to add some fuel to the fire.

‘Madrid is on fire, the results are not good and it’s a club where I worked three years, I cared about the club, I am the last one to add fire to put some water on the fire.’

Since joining Real from the Red Devils in 2009, Ronaldo has won nine trophies – including three Champions League and two La Liga titles and won the Ballon d’Or on five times.
https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-ronaldo-made-a-declaration-about-his-retirement/

Re: Shocking! Ronaldo Made A Declaration About His Retirement by pressy09: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
When I read this other story,I screamed.see here https://dailyfamily.ng/daughter-shares-testimony-in-church-mother-cursed-her-why-she-did-so-will-touch-your-emotion/
pressy09:
The Portuguese captain and Real Madrid superstar has made a public declaration about his retirement from football while Speaking to Chinese football app Dongqiudi where he stated that he plan to retire at 41.

As reported by metro,he said '' ‘Of course I want to stay here, I love this club.

The Portugal superstar added: ‘This feeling is incredible. It’s what I’ve always dreamed of.

‘Now, my plan to retire at 41 will probably be a bit more difficult to achieve, and now we live in the moment.

‘Being a coach is not part of my plan, but you also know that people change their minds. For the moment I don’t want to be a coach.’
Jose Mourinho worked with Ronaldo at Real but refused to be drawn into whether he wants to sign him for United.

Asked about the rumours surrounding Ronaldo this week, Mourinho responded: ‘I think with the moment Real Madrid is having now I think I should be the last one to add some fuel to the fire.

‘Madrid is on fire, the results are not good and it’s a club where I worked three years, I cared about the club, I am the last one to add fire to put some water on the fire.’

Since joining Real from the Red Devils in 2009, Ronaldo has won nine trophies – including three Champions League and two La Liga titles and won the Ballon d’Or on five times.
https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-ronaldo-made-a-declaration-about-his-retirement/

(1) (Reply)

American Teenage Star To Replace Hazard At Chelsea / Nigeria Vs Poland: Premier League Referee Michael Oliver To Officiate 2018 World / Livescore: Latest FA Cup Quarter-final Fixtures, Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.