Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Davido Brags About Having Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Brags About Having Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents (313 Views)

Please I Need Help With Whatsapp Numbers Of Oaps In Wazobia 95.1FM / Radio Stations In Lagos Whatsapp & Phone Numbers / See Th Viral Instablog9ja Video Of 13 Year Old Boy Who Signed A Major Label Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Brags About Having Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents by olamariamjonez(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
In new chat with MTV Base, the FIA singer revealed he has the phone numbers of 13 presidents from across the world, and they all answer when he calls.
The singer made this revelation while speaking about the success of his first songs, how his father realised his love for music, and how he became a household name due to his dedication to his craft.
“When I released the song back then, I did not know that it was going to be that big. Then I went back to school and the love that I was shown was overwhelming, let alone the way girls began to treat me,” he said, adding, “That one song with the video made my father realise that I had the talent. And then, I did the song, ‘Dami Duro’.”
Now, the MOBO Award winner rubs shoulder with the highly-placed, like presidents, who he said gave him their numbers and always answer whenever he dials.

Read more: https://bah.com.ng/2018/01/27/davido-brags-phone-numbers-13-presidents/

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Radio Day, What Is Your Best Radio Station? / Djjkool -gege / Patoranking Announced The Signing Of 2 New Artistes To Amari Musiq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.